Completed For work is Infinitude [Job]

Xen returns to his job before the end of the season

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

For work is Infinitude [Job]

Postby Xen on November 29th, 2014, 4:29 am

Fall 45, 514 A.V.

Welcome to The Red Room,” Xen politely greets his guests, welcoming them to the glorious red, and lustrous realm he called his working quarters. The two constrictors; both were female, giggle at his greeting. “Thank you for welcoming us,” The blue eyed sister said in response to the viper male before her. Xen narrows his eyes, and thoroughly observes the two sisters; he couldn't believe what he was seeing! They both had blue eyes, and ginger-brown colored hair, even their facial features were the same, including their fair white skins complexion. How can two people look exactly alike?

The other sister was able to sense Xen's astonishment, and spoke “We're twins, you are not imagining things, ” Thus, destroying all of Xen's crude assumptions, and thoughts before they could reach fruition. He was not aware of the existence of ¨twins¨, until now. He always thought that ones appearance was unique, and either by magic or other means, could one or another person can take on your appearance. Although, this could still be the case right now, Xen felt that this situation was different, somehow. “What are twins, if you do not mind me asking?” Xen wanted to know more about these two; if they possessed unique abilities, he would definitely have to stick around these sisters.

The sisters burst into laughter “Offspring that closely resemble one another, ” The first sister said “Basically, they look exactly alike! ” The second sister finishes, with a grin. Xen was silent during his observation of the sisters. Their physical appearance were truly similar, but the only thing that granted Xen the ability to tell them apart was their presences. The first sisters presence made her feel meticulous, while the other sister felt seemingly unaware of her surroundings. This was what Xen sensed, and he has been fooled before.

Judging a book by its cover wasn't always wise, it seemed.

That is interesting; however, I have no time to waste on my thoughts. I'm sure you lovely ladies are here for some service?” The first sister nods once in agreement to Xen. The other sister was a bit reluctant for some reason. Nasha was the name of the first sister, she was first to lay on the massage bench, and initiate things “ I'll just be needing my arms massaged today,” Nasha states as she stares at her awkward sister “ I guess my sister will only be watching? ” Nasha replies.

Xen could hear that Nasha was unsure of her sisters choice, and tries not to focus too much on her uncertainty. The young constrictor probably did not wish for him to touch her, since he was an alleged lowly male viper. Nasha extends her right arm, and Xen retrieves it. He places his left hand beneath the right hand of his client, and pauses for a second. Xen had not become familiar with the arm! He had gotten too accustomed to back, and leg massages that he failed to be concerned with the arm.

Xen remains calm, though. He did not want to cause worry, so he improvises. Xen grasps Nasha's forearm with his free-hand, and allows his four fingers to rest on one side, while his thumb rests on the other. He gently strokes downwards, pauses, and then strokes upwards. Xen did not apply pressure, too busy with trying to add a flow to his movements, he forgets to do so. Xen massages downwards, down Nasha's arm to her wrist, once more. He didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, but was this only due to the fact that he hadn't applied pressure? “.....” Xen was silent, even in his thoughts.

The important's of applying pressure? Allows one to feel what was underneath the skin!

Xen squeezes slightly, and carefully massages back up Nasha's arm. He felt a slight bump beneath his thumb, once he reaches the end of his clients forearm; it was hard, like bone. Xen realizes that this object was Nasha's elbow. The softer, less dense part he felt against his four fingers became, yet another, point of consideration. Again, Xen journey's back down his clients forearm, repeating a process that seemed as though it would go on for an eternity, and stops at her wrist. Xen, wanting to change his flow for a bit, releases his grip, and decides to massage with the soft palm of his hand.

He places his palm atop of Nasha's wrist, and gently glides up to her forearm. Xen reaches the center of his clients forearm, and then rolls his palm downwards. He massages upwards once more, and then back down, repeating this raking motion four times before he proceeds forward. Once Xen reaches the soft section of the forearm, he starts massaging this area with his four fingers. He moves his fingers in a counter-clockwise motion, applying light pressure as he does so. Right, now that he had gotten this area, he checks on his client...she was asleep.

Then maybe the other sisters awake,” Xen thought; he turns, and shes asleep, also. Xen was not going to bother waking-up the two. Nasha would thank him when she woke up, and Xen allows the two to be as he goes to do other things within The Red Room.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

For work is Infinitude [Job]

Postby Traverse on January 18th, 2015, 11:19 pm

Xen

Experience:

• Massage 1 XP
  • Observation 1 XP
  • Socialization 1 XP

Lore:

• Learning About the Existence of Twins
  • Practicing an Arm Massage
  • The Importance of Pressure in Feeling A Clients Muscles

Additional Notes :
Xen is really getting some good practice in, quick as it may be.

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)