[Endrykas] Entwining Two Tales (Kashik and Khiara)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Khiara on December 13th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Each movement, slow and loving, built up on the building intensity the vantha felt surging within her. Looking up at the tanned face above her, framed by golden hair, Khiara's breathing intensified as his pace increased. Vanator's kiss only stoaked her further, and with almost desperate pssion she kissed him back, groaning against his mouth as a shiver ran down her spine. Trailing her lips across his cheek as he leaned down against her ear, the young woman pushed her hands up into his hair, holding him close as he whispered to her. Goosebumps rose on her olive skin and the sound of her delight rose slightly. Pressing her lips to his shoulder and neck, the vantha spoke breathlessly.

"I love you, Goddess, I do. If someone could...have told me so long ago...that I could let myself be happy again...then I would walk Mizahar a thousand times over. You saved my heart, my life." Groaning, she lay her head back against the pillows, eyes closed, breathing heavy. Her hands tightened in his hair as the crest continued to rise.

"Vanator..." She breathed, voice belaying a tone of almost suprise. The sensations running through her were almost overwhelming. Instinctivly, Khiara curled a leg slightly over his own, and with a moan she lifted her head again, moving her hands to his cheeks to guide him to her mouth. Pressing her lips against his own, the brunette drew him in, urgent and intense.

Khiara
Player

Words: 166009
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Vanator on December 17th, 2010, 7:56 pm

Vanator hummed in contented acknowledgment of Khiara's huskily spoken words, still ringing with a musical Vanthan lilt. She melted his heart, so long they had waited to be able to speak to each other like this. Even the soft, breathy sound of his name on her lips sent an electric tingle through his body. The husband let his bride pull him into another kiss, locking mouths again, mimicking the intensity of their copulation, their movement constant and unstopping as they exchanged whispered affections.

Soon their conversation slipped from intelligible words to equally telling sounds of delight and pleasure. Passion had overtaken and now they focused solely on giving themselves one to the other. Vanator wanted her closer, to have as much contact with her as possible. He shifted to a seated position, pulling Khiara off the cushions and guiding her onto his lap, lowering again atop of him. Her weight was comfortable and welcomed. He encouraged her to wrap her legs around his waist. Vanator then embraced Khiara, pulling her against him, torso to torso, again engaging her in a fervent, active kiss. Desperate hands moved to her hips to help coax his new wife into the movement necessary for them to continue. A low groan escaped the Drykas throat, anxious to resume the euphoric sensation of making love to Khiara.
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Khiara on December 18th, 2010, 12:24 am

There was no sense of time or place as they flowed with each other, the vantha loosing herself in the pulling sensations deep inside. Breathing heavily, her soft high voice mingled with his own as the sounds of their joining increased. Quite suddenly, Vanator moved them, a single action that lifted her from the bed to sit in his lap. Gasping at the shift in pressure and new angle, Khiara lowered herself and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hair had fallen from the braids and the white ribbon sailed to the furs, shimmering strands of gold and violet framing her face and ticking the drykas' shoulders.

Locked against his mouth again in an intense and fervent kiss, Khiara felt the golden man guide her and thrilled at the sound of his pleasure. Wrapping her arms around his neck, the young woman rocked, brow furrowed and voice louder. The movement engaged her in a deeper and far more intense way, and her muscled tensed as the pulling sensation became stronger. Unable to concentrate on his mouth any longer, the brunette gasped as she continued, leaning back slightly to increase the speed of her movements. Her moans turned into high cries, mingled with groaned words in vani and his own name. She was almost there, a new and unexperianced moment shared with the man she loved and had wed. The emotions surrounding this surged inside her, and as the crest that had built up began to release, Khiara's body tensed and her movements froze - relying on Vanator's hands to continue their guidance. The sound of her voice had stopped too, as the first wave paralysed her. Then like a burst dam, she cried out, a shuddering desperate sound, followed by a mewling almost weeping sound as she rode the jolting sensations.

Khiara
Player

Character sheet
Artist (1)

Postby Vanator on December 20th, 2010, 4:40 pm

The Drykas husband sighed with pleasure as his new wife picked up her movement, beginning again the electrifying friction between them. Her loosened locks mingled with his as they kissed, grunting with each pivot of her hips. The sensation became deeper when she pulled away to lean back, her arms around his neck, his hands on her hips guiding her. Khiara's sharpen breathing and high pitched noises encouraged him. She was beautiful, and as his eyes drank her in, a powerful, tight burning welled up in his core. Van sensed her nearing her peak, her rising fervor leading him to his own building need. He coaxed her motion to increase in speed and strength, his groans turning to a low drone of ecstacy. The culmination of their lovemaking struck, and as Khiara's body stiffened, Vanator continued to shift, her stuttered cry pushing him over the edge. He released, uttering Khiara's name in a loud moan, poised within her, his own body held still as his eyes slammed shut and he experienced the overwhelming explosion of emotion and carnal pleasure.

Van drew Khiara to himself, still suffering aftershocks that made him groan sharply. His breath was ragged as he buried his face in the hair draped over her bared shoulder, inhaling its spicy scent. He could utter no words, only wrapping his arms around her, caressing her hair and back as she sat atop him, joined to him. A thin sheen of sweat coated his body, his panting breath warm on her skin.

After several long moments, his breathing returned to something close to normal. He lifted his head, gazed almost drunkenly into Khiara's brilliant eyes. "Khiara..." The name was spoken as if it were honey on his tongue. "...We are now one. Finally, we are one. No one can keep us apart now my love." His head tilted to place a warm, tender kiss you her lips.
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Khiara on December 20th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Pulled against the drykas as they both came down from the euphoric high, Khiara felt as though she was floating. His hands on her back and the tender cradle of his head on her shoulder was enough to make her heart swell. She loved him, completely. As he pulled back to look at her, the vantha opened her eyes, tears of happiness threatening. His words, so sweet and heartfelt burst inside her like a tide, and as he kissed her the emotions that swirled inside tipped forth. Smiling, even though she felt the tears on her cheeks, Khiara placed a hand on his cheek. Speaking in common, she repeated her song, words softly spoken and deliberate.

"You are my husband, My feet shall run because of you. My feet dance because of you, My heart shall beat because of you. My eyes see because of you, My mind thinks because of you. And I shall love because of you."

Kissing him softly on the mouth, she tilted her head to kiss the chevas mark on his neck, and looked at him.

"I love you."

Khiara
Player

Character sheet
Artist (1)

Postby Kashik on December 22nd, 2010, 7:05 am

As the couple fell silent, a moment passed where their harsh breaths and murmured protestations of love were the only sound to be heard.

And then a loud whoop went out from outside the tent, and a chorus of voice shouted in raucous, drunken glee.

"She'chata unda! Elioni tresti, unda!" the traditional Pavi phrases echoed out from a dozen giggling feminine voices, Kashik's chief among them. The blessed are one! Give cry to their joy, they are one!

And then there was a lot of laughing and scurrying about as the curious women ran screaming and giggling back to the party to spread the news of a marriage well consumated.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Words: 136797
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:47 am
Character sheet

Postby Cardinal on January 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Vanator

Skills
Seduction 5

Lore
Knowing glances, the beauty of Vani poetry, knowing when it's time, Khiara's evolution towards Drykas, the wedding night

Kashik

Skills

Lore
Knowing glances

Khiara

Skills
Seduction 5

Lore
Knowing glances, Cheva marks, knowing when it's time, Vanator's scars, the wedding night

Notes: That was beautiful. :)
Note: I am getting back into the groove of things. Thank you for your patience.
Assistant Storyteller of Endrykas
My Office | Endrykas Lore | Endrykas Play | Drykas Lore
Cardinal
Secretly Itzpapalotl

Words: 12425
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2010, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous