Introducing Ka'la! (That's me!)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Ka'la on December 23rd, 2014, 2:32 am

Hello all! I will be playing Ka'la, Konti brawler, healer, drunk, and (should she ever put down the bottle) seer.

Ka'la lives in Sunberth. If your character also lives there, we should make a thread!
Ka'la enjoys drinking, fighting, friendly competition, and hitting on barmaids.

I'll pretty much throw her in any thread I can justify her being in within Sunberth. :)
Ka'la
Player

Words: 3218
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2014, 1:09 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Rosela on December 23rd, 2014, 4:07 pm

Hey there, welcome to Mizahar! Ka'la looks like an interesting gal - good luck in Sunberth!

I did notice on your CS that you mention her former Zith masters marked her with a tattoo to indicate ownership. I'm not sure the Zith ever did that - the race as a whole isn't much for art, and likely much less an artform that requires such steady hands and concentration on something that isn't dinner. I could be wrong about that though - if you saw it in the lore somewhere, I'll certainly add it to the list of things I learned today.

It's possible she got it somewhere else, such as after she got to Sunberth? As a tattoo enthusiast myself, her choice is very interesting: the wings, an immediate, fundamental difference between her race and the Zith, around her navel, a location close to the womb and therefore tied in with not only her identity as a woman, but the life of the child she never knew.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there as something one of the CS Liaisons may pick up on :)

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nal'reim Qyan on December 27th, 2014, 6:15 am

Eh... another Sunberthian.... Well enjoy your dirty city :). Welcome to Mizahar anyways!

-Nal
ImageImageImage
Nal'reim Qyan
Player

Words: 34560
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 6:59 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)