[Faction] Ruv'na

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is where all lore articles are created, edited, noted on, and basically worked up. Feel free to comment, but please do so in the Lore Discussion forum, not here. Remember these lore articles are all WIP. Once the authors feel they are ready to be posted for Peer Review, they can be moved to the Peer Review forum. Lore articles should be a complete first draft before they goe to Peer Review.

Moderator: Scribes

[Faction] Ruv'na

Postby Matthew on February 11th, 2015, 10:51 pm

Article: [Faction] Ruv'na
Author(s): Matthew
Other development: I have a pre-approval to work on the Inverted as well. Nothing has been publically posted, as of yet.
Additional Info: The HD approval can be found here.

Peer Review Thread: Here.
Founder Review Thread: N/A.

Synopsis: This is an article designed to complete and flesh-out the established Ruv'na faction. While the faction can be found within the Lore, the page is not currently complete. This is an attempt to complete that page and make the Ruv'na faction available for gameplay.

Outline:

I. Intro
II. Membership
  • Becoming a Ruv'na
  • The Ruv'na Ranks
  • Preferred Races
  • Ending Service
III. Additional Notes
  • Being Born into the Ruv'na
  • The Coin

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

[Faction] Ruv'na

Postby Sedge on February 12th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Proposal Accepted

I'm excited to see the Ruv'na back in development! It'll be great to have this faction completed.
Image Image Image
Sedge
Scrivener

Words: 34531
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 6:37 pm
Race: Human
Office
Scrapbook