Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Introduction

Postby Casso on February 20th, 2015, 1:32 pm

1. Name:

Casso.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I've played a few different characters on different sites to varying levels of depth, none of which I consider nicely developed. (mostly due to a loss of interest in the setting.)

3. How did you find us?

Through the guidance of the omnipotent search engine google. The sudden craving for writing struck me, and thus I have arrived at your wonderful realm of Mizahar.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

I hate to say but I prefer writing solo threads to interactive roleplaying. Occasionally I do open up a bit and give it a try though.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

The subject of my writing largely depends on mood, which is why I like to sculpt my characters to be similar to my real life self in certain aspects to have a better understanding of what I write about.

I usually prefer developing aspects of a character that are unconventional. I particularly enjoy exploring the frailty and weaknesses of characters. Things that evoke the connection between the fantasy setting and emotions that humans experience.

I dislike writing superficial stories with no depth, especially ones that don't warrant reflection or afterthought.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

The expansive world, the coherent lore, the team dedicated to maintaining the running of the RP.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

The established lore of Mizahar comes with the limitation on character creation - an aspect that is absolutely necessary to maintain balance and fairness in the game, but nonetheless frustrates me. I've been creating characters at the same time as researching the lore since days ago, but have still yet to finish creating a suitable character. All the previous ideas I've had were either scrapped or deemed unsuitable due to lore conflict/balance issues.

Not that I'm complaining, it's part of the fun. :smirk:

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Everything there is to offer, which I hope is a lot more than I've gotten out of my past RP experiences.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

Well, quite a few things at this point actually. Then again I think I should be better acquainted to the current setting first before I speak.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Quite a lot actually, but then again those can be taken into discussions for another time :) Also, I usually only have time to post during weekends.

Anyhow, thank you for taking your time to read my basic introduction. I hope our characters cross paths in the future.
Last edited by Casso on February 20th, 2015, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casso
Player

Words: 5380
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2015, 3:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Introduction

Postby Rosela on February 20th, 2015, 1:40 pm

Welcome, welcome! Ah, another solo lover - nothing to be ashamed of! And yes, the lore can put a few restrictions on character creation, but thanks for realizing it's for the greater good. Not everyone who passes through is so understanding, unfortunately....

Good luck out there, and feel free to PM me, an ST, or anyone else if you have any questions! We're all happy to help :)

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)