[Sea of Grass] Once Bitten Twice Shy (Mao)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Vanator on November 16th, 2010, 12:58 pm

Timestamp - 80th Day of Fall, 510 AV

The entrance to the cave was more of a hole in the ground surrounded by a pile of rocks. Vanator crouched down to peer into the darkness. It was similar to the strange cave he and Hex had discovered on the trip back from Din, or any number of old caves and tunnels that dotted the Sea of Grass. Vanator felt uneasy around them. The ancients had crafted them or some old race, but no one knew why. Some say ghosts inhabit them. The one Hex and he had found had strange crystals covering the walls.

This site was particularly troublesome due to the skeletal remains of some humanoid that lay sprawled out at its entrance. The bleached bones had shreds of tattered cloth clinging to them. The fact that no predators had torn the body apart was a testament that even Cyphrus' fiercer beasts sensed an eerie aura around the pike of rocks. Some poor hapless traveler met a fate here that the Drykas did not wish to fathom. Brushing a windblown lock of hair from his face, Vanator turned away. He had no desire to investigate the menacing cavern, or what may lurk within.

Straightening back up, the horseman scanned the horizon. The late autumn sun had well passed its zenith and it was time to head back. His kin would certainly beat him back to the pavilion, now that he was without a Strider. Kalinda was a good horse, but the paint could not match the speed of the Striders when they bound themselves to the djed coursing through the grasslands.

Van had ridden out from the main party. Each rider was going to scout a short ways in a different direction before heading back to Endrykas. There was a suspicion that strangers had entered the territory and there was an effort to try to identify the outsiders approaching the tent city. Though he was not part of an official patrol, Vanator and his cousins had been returning from a hunt and crossed paths with some Storm Watch riders, so the Denusk men agreed to do some reconnaissance on their way home.

As the Drykas turned to mount up, a movement in the tall grass caught his attention. The tufted tips of the grasses swayed apart from the breeze as if something moved through them. He slowly reached up to remove his bow from the yvas, and grabbed a couple arrows from the hanging quiver. An arrow was nocked to the bow, the string pulled back but still aimed at the ground. Then Vanator froze, watching the trail of movement heading towards him.
Last edited by Vanator on February 9th, 2011, 2:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Mao on November 17th, 2010, 9:28 pm

Vanator may or may not have been prepared for the unseen danger that lurked in the swaying grass. There was no perceived sounds of footsteps on the soft earth nor the raking from the claws of a predator. Only after a chime of silence did the hissing swept away by the breeze reach the Drykas’ ears. It might have coiled closer had an unseen force not assault that which would have been the assaulter.

A roar erupted from the throat of a mighty cat, and a struggle immediately ensued. Grass was crushed in their wake, earth was sprayed in the air and frenzied hisses escaped from the now-prey. Mao had clamped her vicious fangs onto the serpent’s large skull, whipping her head back and forth to either rip the segment off or cause enough trauma for the serpent to succumb.

Blood was splattered everywhere, and the prey’s tail swept and struck the jaguar on her back. But she held strong. It was those words of wisdom whispered to her many nights before that rocked her mind in the heat of the kill. She would do this for Her, always in Her name. Always to bring victory! Blood seeped from her fangs, and the serpent gradually slowed its frenzied twists and flails. The hisses died, and what was left was an enormous jarguar with the corpse of a mighty serpent in her jaws, and with eyes that bore straight into Vanator’s. Familiar eyes.

The serpent was spat to the ground, where it lay in a pool of blood. Red coated the fine coat of the jaguar, the grass that rose all about them and were now in the footprints left behind by the great cat. Even in this bestial form, she stood at stomach-level to the man, and her maw, now dripping blood, parted to allow her tongue to lap up the remainder of the sweet liquid.

Without so much as a warning, however, the great cat exploded in a flash of lights, and from the dying rays sprang the naked body of a woman, who cocked her had at the Drykas and smiled mischievously. “You should be more aware, Vanator.” This was, perhaps, the first time the kelvic had ever uttered his name without contempt. She twirled on the balls of her feet, and picked at the dead snake that now lay in rags. “Good meat. You should take some back to your humans.” Then she glanced up, as if a revelation struck her. “Why are you here, and alone? Have you become stupid?”
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vanator on November 20th, 2010, 3:51 pm

Van instinctively crouched, the bowstring pulled taut in his hands, his eyes fixed on the shifting trail of swaying grass. Only a breath after the sharp hiss reached his ears did the sudden, startling roar ripped through the crisp air. The Kavinka Paintedmount jumped and skittered back several steps somewhere behind Vanator, but he did not turn from the scene before him. The grass exploded into a blur of mottled golden fur and flailing serpent.

A massive cat gripped the skull of a long, muscular snake in her fanged maw. The beast rent at the reptile mercilessly, ferociously thrashing it and crushing its head with strong jaws. Finally the twisted coils of the snake fell limp, its mangled head still clamped in the predators mouth. It was a jaguar, a feline hunter not indigenous to this part of Cyphrus. But as the animal glared at him, bloodied and panting, the Drykas found the eyes hauntingly familiar. As he searched that piercing gaze, he lowered the point of the arrow, the string returning to its resting position and slowly stood to full height.

The jaguar dropped its prey, standing in a bowl of crushed, blood-spattered grass. She offered no threatening growl, now wary posturing, the large cat simply licked the crimson smears from her fur with a long pink tongue. Thats when the telltale myriad of pinpoint lights appeared, surprising him at first but was instantly recognizable as kelvic shifting. The young, naked girl that then stood before him was no other than Mao, denizen of Sanctuary.

Arrow was removed from string. At this close range, the bow would be useless if the woman chose to attack. Not that she would now, but the memory of their first bloody meeting sprang to his head. But Mao was different now, supposedly. Van met the Kelvic's pale green feline eyes before she turned to pick up the remains of the deadly snake. The woman's tone was sardonic and uncomplimentary. His was equally standoffish and disciplined. "I live here, Mao, and my party is not far off. Not that I can't take care of myself." His gold-flecked brown eyes shifted from the offered snake carcass back to Mao. "I think the more relevant question is what are you doing out here? You are a long way from Sanctuary, and you have lost your collar." He wanted to ask about Kavala and Akela, but there still remained a strained tension between the Drykas man and the Kelvic jaguar that made him hesitate to ask anything of Mao. At the moment, he was more curious as to the reason for her presence in the Sea.
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Mao on November 24th, 2010, 7:12 pm

The kelvic tore at the tough outer skin of the serpent, using her sharp nails to slice at the flesh underneath. It was raw, but to Mao, it was delicious. When Vanator responded with the tone he used, it was painfully evident to the feline woman. She glanced up, scowling, “For a man who lives here you’re not very wise to the going-ons about you. I just saved your ass from a vile snake, you should at least give me credit.” She looked down, popping a piece of meat into her mouth. “I could have let it kill you,” She murmured.

Then the human had the audacity to speak about her presence in the Sea of Grass, and her collar! The hidden traces of fury almost arose, but in that moment, the kelvic had paused, breathing deep the scent of blood, of the fresh earth and the grass, and even Vanator. Mao arose then, facing the Drykas man, her tone harsh, “It’s not your business to know why I’m here. I’m free to go where I wish, does that surprise you? Am I to be shackled to Sanctuary my whole life, you think?”

Shoving aside the serpent, Mao’s gaze fell on the bow. “Don’t Drykas hunt in groups? Why are you out here by yourself? Do you not know anything about survival?” She hissed, “I have killed enough Drykas to know that those who stray from the group will always fall to the hands of predators who lie in wait.” Then she gestured toward him, “I’m still hungry, let’s go hunt something.”

She stepped toward the ocean of grass expanded as far as the eye could see then turned to Vanator once more, “I promise I won’t bite.”
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vanator on November 29th, 2010, 5:44 pm

Vanator stared at the naked woman as she tore at the raw serpent with sharp nails and teeth, nails and teeth he could still feel tearing his own flesh. He found himself replying defensively in spite of himself. "I saw the grass move, I was ready for it!" He scowled, holding the bow and arrow still in his hand. "But thank you, I will take that as an indication that you harbor some like for me."

Vanator steeled himself as the woman rose, seeing the bridled anger in her feline eyes. She misunderstood him, it seemed. He had never believed that she should be caged, even questioning Kavala rather strongly about it. She was dangerous, but not a simple animal to confine. He had put himself in danger, from her, to help her. He wanted to remind her of such things, but the aggressive Kelvic seemed bent on antagonizing him. He held his tongue on the subject as Mao continued her arrogant rant.

Vanator eyed her narrowly as the Kelvic suddenly invited him to hunt. Mao was difficult. Difficult to relate to and difficult to get a read on, when she wasn't obviously bent on a single task like "eat the Drykas". One could never tell if she was pondering some malevolent task, or simply acting on a whim. Either one, Vanator took the bait, it was too much of a coincidence to find her out here in the middle of the grass. "Don't worry about me, I have survived out here longer than many of my kin, as if you care." He grit his teeth as she mentioned killing Drykas, unsure if he believed her or not. Then, in a morbid moment, he wondered if she had killed anyone he knew. No matter, he was not going to let the surly catwoman see any sign of weakness or unease. "A hunt? Sure..." Vanator hesitated, wanting to goad her with some smart comment, but the memory of pain in his neck and leg choked his words. "Can't let a big cat like you go hungry."

It was an odd thing to say, looking at the small nude girl. Vanator noted her hair had been cropped short, like a slave. He wondered if that was the reason for the cut. He would not ask her about it. The Drykas was still very interested in finding out why and how Mao had left Sanctuary, and how Kavala and Akela were. He turned to click at Kalinda, the painted mount following hesitantly as her rider moved towards Mao. The horse kept Vanator between herself and the Kelvic, all too aware of what the girl really was. The grasslander removed the quiver from the yvas and slung it over his back. "I am not insinuating you should not be free, Mao, I am simply curious as to what brings you out here." Van tried to initiate a civil conversation with the ill-tempered jaguar.
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Mao on December 23rd, 2010, 10:28 am

There was one thing drawing the cat woman’s attention. Fleeting thoughts, irritating questions. Questions aimed at herself. Why exactly was she not mauling this man right now? Why was she even speaking to him as if he was on equal standing with her. Even after the creature escaped from her body, the influence it had over her was still there. Raw, angry power. Although it was beginning to become more difficult for her to truly test the extent of her newfound ability to control her fury.

She still saw Vanator as potential meat. That was for certain.

And yet, she held no kind regards to his responses, even grimacing at the mention of his “surviving”. Hah! No one ever survived when it came to her and Navis…

“NO.”

It was an abrupt shout, one that caught the kelvic off guard as much as it probably did so to the Drykas. Her eyes were wide, unwavering, locked onto the swaying grass before them. She had wanted to erase that name for so long. He was gone. Gone. “He is gone.” She whispered, and almost immediately, the girl shook her head and glanced at Vanator. “Let’s go.” There might have been a traces of trembling…. Of longing in her voice, but Mao had turned her face far too soon for Vanator to discern. The threads of their bond pulled at her heart, but it led her no where. She was alone.

“I met someone.” She said bluntly, pushing aside the tall stalks of grass that barely hindered her vicious stomps. She turned her head to glance at the Drykas during a momentary pause, “I met Her.” Strong fangs were bared at Vanator in a grin then the telltale signs of morphing immediately followed, and in the ensuing lights and smoke emerged the massive form of the jaguar, now in the place of the girl. She let out a roar, trailing beside Vanator and his horse for a moment before giving him a shove with her maw. Move faster. She seemed to say, as the cat now slunk low in the grass, her nose pointed upward as an unfamiliar scent was swept into the air.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vanator on December 23rd, 2010, 2:51 pm

Vanator moved to follow Mao only after reaching to slip his battle ax from the yvas. He would not need it for hunting, only adding to his load. But it was Mao. Maneater. Hater. Unpredictable. The Drykas had promised Kavala at Sanctuary to help the Kelvic, when she was still infected with the parasite. He had done so, at the risk of his own life. But they were far from the protective walls of Santuary, wear the corpse of a horseman or a kelvic would disappear without an identifiable trace.

Van started at Mao's one word outburst, unsure if her response was directed at something he had said, maybe a refusal to discuss how she came to be in the Sea. The loud 'No' was followed by a mumbled phrase Vanator could not decipher. The cat-girl seemed to recover from whatever had drawn her attention as she glanced at him. 'Lets go.' The command lacked some of the edge in her voice, whatever was on her mind still lingering. As feral and dangerous as Mao was, her complexity intrigued Vanator, and he wondered what truly vexed the jaguar.

The Kelvic pushed through the grass, speaking with uncharacteristic candor. She paused again to look at him, a quizzical gaze meeting hers. He didn't understand what she was talking about, and why she was revealing it to him of all people. "Met someone, her? Who?" The only response he recieved was a predatory, fanged smile and the telltale brightness of a Kelvic shift. The mare behind him shied away as the pinpoints of light disappeared to reveal the large, powerful jaguar.

Vanator was on edge and wary, not only of what may lie in the grass around him, but of his unlikely hunting partner. The cat nudged him, and he understood her intent. Assuming a hunter's crouch, Vanator jogged forward, bow in one hand, battle ax in the other.
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Baku on January 8th, 2011, 2:58 am

As Vanator made his way through the tall tufts of grass, Mao’s nose caught that unfamiliar scent. That one scent was soon followed by another as the wind shifted, soon blowing to the east. The first scene was a mixture of sweat, blood and perfume, easily picked up by Mao’s nose. The second carried a smell of leather and various herbs. It may have given Mao pause at that moment, considering se became aware of two different presences in the area.

ImageIt wouldn’t be long before a figure stood up from behind the grass, her farm was sleek and toned, a sure sign of more than an average amount of athleticism. Her body carried gleam of a reflected light to it due to a small layer of sweat that covered her face and neck, despite the chill of the season. Thick red hair flowed down just past her shoulders as dark green eyes peered out at both Mao and Vanator, emotionless in their stair. The skin along her face was smooth, and slightly tanned, save for her lips. He lips were full and almost pouting, with a long scar that ran from her nose, along the left side of her lips, to the edge of her chin. Her body was covered in thick leathers, with several straps and buckles running over the leathers along her stomach, legs and chest. Behind her lined with both of her shoulders, the hilts of two weapons could be seen plainly, most likely swords. She approached for a short moment

Image“Is tha’ ‘er, Lorili?” a voice then said, thick with an accent that neither of them could seem to place, directing Mao and Vanator’s gaze for a moment. A man soon stood up from out of the grass then. His form was s slim, his skin white, just slightly darker than pale. Long strait red hair flowed through the wind, and Mao’s nose identified him as the second scent she had picked up. Tattoos lined his left arm, one of a snake coiling around his bicep, the other of a scorpion along his forearm. A gold medallion hung loosely from the chain held between his fingers, glinting in the waning light of Syna’s waning light as she began to make her departure from the skies. A red collared vest hung loosely along his upper frame and did little to cover or protect him from the elements. Black leather pants were partially covered by a wide, red sash spun around his waist and dangling in front of him. A curious smile and glance of interest was apparent on his face, a charming smirk sharpening the corners of his mouth. “All this trouble for a Kelvic lass. For the amount of coin tha’ bloke was offerin’, ‘e coulda gotten five of the beasties up in Ravok.”

Image“Shut up, Alodis.” Suddenly another voice said, likely alarming both Mao and Vanator now. Mao over the inability to catch his scent and Vanator to the sudden realization that they were no outnumbered. As their heads turned towards the sound of the voice, Mao especially would notice that the figure would be standing against the wind, his scent being carried away from her nose in the process. The figure that stood up was cloaked entirely in black leathers, wearing a dark hooded cloak. A bow was held in his hands, arrow already drawn and trained on Vanator. An odd, iron mask covered his face as, causing his voice to be echoed. The face mask extended into a long, pointed beak-like shape and large, tinted goggles covered where his eyes should be. “We do not speak of those who contract us, that is the rule. You know that.”

Image“Be nice now Telheth. He‘s just having a little fun.” Another voice. This time from behind and to their left. A tall woman dressed in a fine, black leather coat, green pants and knee high leather boots. Her hair was long and raven black, her skin smooth and beautiful, if not for the look of malice in her blue eyes. The red scarf that ran around her neck was odd. Apart from it being old and tattered, it’s red tint didn’t seem to be ink or dye, but rather as Mao looked closely and her nose caught a slight waft of the woman’s odor in the air, it seemed to be blood. Dried over time, but the scent remained in it’s cloth. In her right hand, she carried a bow, though no arrow had been nocked into it’s string. A large, two handed sword remained sheathed and strapped to her back. In her right, a long, sharp dagger which she lifted up to her face, slowly dragging her tongue along as her gaze fell to Vanator for a moment. “You’re handsome, tell Kailee your name before we have a little fun?”

Image“Enough!” Finally a voice echoed out, turning their attentions to a fifth presence now. There, an older man stood. His body tall and a slim. A brown leather jacket hung loosely over his frame Brown hemp pants ran all the way down , tucking into a pair of shin high black leather boots. He looked to be in about his early to mid-forties, small wrinkles and scars lining his face and bald head. A pair of goggles were worn on his face, the glass tinted much like the hooded figure. A thick, long beard lined his face as the breeze brushed it back and forth like giving it short tugs. In his right hand, he held a staff, but the oddity of it was, that the staff seemed to glow, and gusts of wind pushed its way all around him, ruffling the loose fitting pants. The gleam of his goggles seemed to focus on the jaguar form of Moa as he remained silent for a moment. “It is nothing personal, young woman, this is just business. We’ve been hired to bring you to someone, alive and intact.”

“What about him, Dervisha?” Kilee said, motioning towards Vanator with a nudge of her head as she gave an alluring smile.

“He’s not part of the contract. Dead? Alive? It makes no difference to me.” Deervisha replied, gripping his staff tightly. “Whatever you do to him, you’re not getting paid for it.”

“Well there you ‘ave it luv,” Alodis then suddenly said, twirling the chained medallion around his fingers before pulling out a small collar and shackles from behind his back. “You and your bo gonna make this easy on us, or are we gonna ‘ave to do this the ‘ard way?”

As Vanator and Mao looked around, the would see Lorili had already drawn one of her swords as she gazed at them, remaining quiet. Alodis continued to twirl his medallion around his fingers, still holding the collar and shackles. Telheth kept his bow drawn and aimed at Vanator. Kilee was slowly crouching down, drawing back her dagger as if poising to strike. Dervisha simply remained motionless, keep the same stance that he had first been seen in. They were surrounded, outnumbers and their aggressors already poised for a struggle. What would come of it, was dependant on the decision both of them made in that next moment.

~Not all dreams, are meant to be had.

Baku
Dream Eater

Words: 151190
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2010, 4:28 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Mao on January 17th, 2011, 4:44 am

Mao had smelled it before they reacted. It was instinctive to crouch low in the protective sway of the tall stalks of grass. Screw the human, he would have to fend for himself should some preying bandit come upon them, and that was what she felt they were. It was distinctive. It was human. She knew human scent enough to hone in on the targets from far enough away. These ones, however, were dangerously close.

What was far more odd was their blatant approach. First a woman, then a man. Mao’s head whipped toward the one who spoke, growling softly. Instinct drove her to back up, until she stood beside Vanator, and her gaze enveloped the two. But that was not enough. A third voice penetrated the still air, one from another who had not been scented earlier. Mao was startled, and she hissed at the man, baring her fangs in warning.

Problem was… they couldn’t communicate. Possibly the worst circumstance where communication would be advantageous, if not necessary. But Mao could not risk exposing her woman form. She would be weak, vulnerable.

More voices. Another woman and another man. They were surrounded, and they were grossly outnumbered. What did she care of Vanator’s fate? She could leave him for the dogs to ensure an effective escape. They wouldn’t hurt her, they needed her alive, this she understood. This was the important factor. Dervisha was the only one who seemed at peace with just standing there, no stance needed. But Mao new she could not hope to defeat them alone. Mao did the unthinkable and nudged Vanator’s leg. She laid down, as if to motion him to climb onto her back, a steed in the heat of battle. And for once, she would work with a human.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vanator on January 25th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Vanator found it strangely unnerving to come across Mao in the vast grasslands. The two of them had a short but dramatic history, marked by blood and violence, some of it between them. Even though the Drykas had become sympathetic to the Kelvic's circumstances, The relationship between man and jaguar remained tentative at best. Even as they now formed a strange hunting partnership, he could not help but wonder what had brought her here, and why she asked him to join her.

The grassland hunter drew his focus back to the task at hand. He had hunted with animal's before, Luvanor hunting hounds and hunting cats. He watched Mao as much as the plains around him, knowing she would most likely detect prey before he would. Van saw the large cat pause for an instant. The Drykas halted in his tracks, still in a half-crouch.

That is when the first stranger rose from the grass. Vanator quickly assessed what threat she may pose. Fit and clad in leather, hilts jutting from behind her shoulders, The Drykas first surmised that she was not one of his people. She sweated in the cold air like his Vanthan wife, and she was not dressed as one of the horseclans. An Outsider.

The lean woman stepped forward, and his posture straightened slightly. Outlanders rarely had benevolent intent, usually bent on poaching, raiding or taking slaves. Alone she posed no real threat. But they were never alone. Kelvic and human head's snapped around to the sound of a second stranger, a male. The malevolent glint in his eye and the chain in his hand suggested they were of the slaving bent. But his heavily accented words gave Vanator a start. They were not just looking to take slaves, they were looking for someone in particular, for Mao. The grip on his ax tightened as he gauged the distance between he, Mao and each adversary.

The sound of the third unexpected voice caused the Drykas to spin around. Outnumbered! And worse, this curious looking fellow had an arrow aimed at him. Petch! He shifted his shoulder's unconsciously to feel the weight of his leather armor, hopefully it was sufficient should the arrow fly.

One after another the attackers appeared. Vanator glared at the second woman, the one who looked at him with a disturbing hungry eye. They were not slavers, they were bounty hunters. Vanator knew a little of Mao's tumultuous past, of Nycer. He wondered for a quick moment if the same wretched being was behind the contract on the Kelvic.

There would be no diplomacy, that was apparent. They intended to take Mao alive, and the Drykas served no purpose to them alive. And with the odds, Vanator was under no illusion that he would come out alive. He gripped is battle ax tighter, Reaching back and shoving his bow under his harness. He felt the rough nudge against his leg, and glanced down to see the large jaguar lower to the grass. What, was she just going to let her take them? No, even in her animal form, Vanator could deduce from the cat's look and gesture that she posed a much more radical plan. A plan that was insane, untested and certainly unwise. That was the only kind of plan that would probably save them.

The horseman climbed onto Mao's back, straddling her powerful body as he switched the ax into his right hand. Drykas learned to ride in their yvas, using their knees, keeping the hands free. He hoped the same technique would work with a cat. The one with the bow was most threatening at the moment. tugging the hand ax from his belt and nudging Mao with one knee, Van tried to indicate to her that the masked bounty hunter needed to go first. "Archer!"he muttered. Mao could close the distance to the cloaked man in a bound or two. Van would hurl his hand ax at him, hoping to strike him, or at least distract him from his shot for the split moment it would take for the huge jaguar to leap upon him, and for Van to bring his battle ax to bear.
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next