The Begining of Chaos (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Kusuri on November 25th, 2010, 5:06 am

That depends what would think would be a good amount? Kusuri may not have known much about negotiation, but thought it wasn't good to start by giving your price. At least that's what someone told her once. Although the person who told it to her was drunk..... Whatever it was the only thing she could go on.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.
"Storms of flame and ash,
take all the colour away,
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Words: 16846
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Location: On top of mount fudge watching all the ice cream melt
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 25th, 2010, 8:52 am

Jokor paused to think for a moment. "Well 5 gold miza would be a good amount." Jokor said looking straight at her. "And if you don't like that that price, though luck because I won't go lower then that." He crossed his arms. "So what is it going to be?"
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kusuri on December 2nd, 2010, 4:28 am

Yes that's fine. *She shifted through her shawl for a few mizas that she remembered throwing in their after recieving some change. Now, take me to the snake, my live bait. She chuckled at the end, smiling softly for awhile then looked back at jokor.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 2nd, 2010, 6:39 am

Jokor quickly snatched the miza and stashed them somewhere on his body,before looking back towards the girl."I am more then capable of taking care of myself lady." Jokor turned on his heel and walked down the dark alley, making a motion that the girl should follow. "Besides you are the bigger and easier target from the both of us so I don't have to worry about anything." He walked a bit further through the thrash littered alley before looking back. "Hey hurry will ya! I already got the money so I don't really care if you lose me."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kusuri on December 3rd, 2010, 2:11 am

Alright alright, hold your horses I'm coming. *She trails steadly behind him, skiping over some garbage.* Oh, and be nice will you, I believe we got off on the wrong foot eh? Wasn't my fault though since you were being so mean...... *She blurted out trailing off at the end. Not really realising she had just said what she thought.*
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 3rd, 2010, 8:16 am

Jokor burst out laughing as the girl began whining about him being mean.
"You aren't serious about that, are you?" Jokor barely contained his laughter enough to speak the sentence. "You really have no idea of where you are if you expect people to be nice of all things." A big grin slipped on Jokor's face.
She really thinks I am going to bring her to that snake, what an idiot.
"Well we gotta be quick if we wanna catch that snake, he moves a lot and I don't wanna try and track him down when it is night!" Jokor picked up the pace a little bit, wanting to see how she would react. "So get off your fat lazy ass and get running!"

OOC: Well unfortunately because of the season change we can't do a thread with you drawing trassen :(, So either I screw you over right now and let you chew me out in the traveling thread (the big top is needed elsewhere) or we assume you did it.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kusuri on December 4th, 2010, 7:08 am

Heh..... *For some reason Kusuri found him refreashing, even though she was sorta being bashed, it wasn't to bothersome.* Coming. *She said in a sing songy tone, swiftly trailing behind him.*

OOC: Just scew her over, realise she'll kill you in the circuss thread though.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 4th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Jokor grinned as he saw the girl trying to keep up with him. "Well I am not waiting." He whispered to himself before he slipped in one of the many side alleys and ran toward the other side trying not to make to much noise as he ran. leaving the girl behind.
There is no way I am going to go near that snake again, not even for gold little girl. He thought as he took another turn and continued running.
Almost getting eaten once was more then scary enough for me!
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kusuri on December 5th, 2010, 5:14 am

*Kusuri having no sense of direction at all fell behind as soon he got out of her sight. She sighed, this sucked..... She thought wondering if she'd be able to see him from a roof top she kicked off her sandels and threw them her shawl. She prepared and carefully scaled the brick wall. Getting to the top she had some trouble but mangaed pretty well. Satsified she stood at the edge and looked around for Shorty.*

OOC: your choice if she finds you or not.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 5th, 2010, 10:48 am

Jokor slowed down after he had run quite a way, still to be sure he kept to the shadows.
"Stupid girl." Jokor chuckled."Who in their right mind gives the money to before he got his goods." while walking through a dark alley. Having lost the girl.
"Well its thanks to stupid people like her that people like me can get a warm meal." Jokor muttered to himself a happy smile on his face as he walked away.

OOC: I think the thread is over for now. See you in the circus and don't forget to try and kill me for this :)
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext