New to forum RP

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New to forum RP

Postby Desjani on April 10th, 2015, 11:40 pm

hello all i have been doing post based RP on Second Life for 2 and a half years now. So I'm not a total beginner but i do have a bit of a learning curb to hurtle so please be patient with me. any and all help / critiques are welcome and appreciated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Critics and suggestions always welcome just send me a PM))
Desjani
Player

Words: 1703
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2015, 5:49 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

New to forum RP

Postby Berend on April 11th, 2015, 1:02 am

Greetings and welcome to Mizahar, Desjani!
Berend
Something to prove

Words: 73957
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2015, 2:38 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

New to forum RP

Postby Tanna on April 11th, 2015, 10:31 am

Welcome! You've chosen well - this is a great place for beginners and experienced alike since you are free to be as involved as you want and can set your own pace :) I love Svefra and I'm interested in seeing how you put the pirate spin on it. Good luck and have fun!
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes