Assassins and Groceries [Leiwinn]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Cheska Mallina on December 24th, 2010, 9:53 am

OOCI'll make a receipt for Cheska later, don't have enough time at the moment.

The young woman haggled with the stallholders, all her fear disappearing. [i]This[\i] was something she could do. But as soon as she had bought some meat and vegetables, the confidence disappeared, and she was once more a scared girl in a strange city.

"Well!" exclaimed Cheska with profound relief and happiness, someone actually wanted to join! "I'm sure you'd be great! We'd love to have you at the circus!" Who cared about an audition, since the circus had such few members at this point. "Sure, should we stop somewhere to gather up your belongings?"

Cheska was positively ecstatic. For better or worse, there was something she liked about this Leiwinn, something that made her want to trust the Benshira. Whether it was the woman's charisma, or simply Cheska's want for a friend, not even Cheska knew. It would be good to have someone to trust, since that Jokor seemed like the sort to get the entire circus into trouble. Rosetta was nice enough, but Cheska still had trouble understanding a pycon's point of view sometimes, no pun intended.
Out of town 23- 30 of December
Cheska Mallina
Player

Words: 14306
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Leiwinn on December 29th, 2010, 8:34 pm

Leiwinn nodded to Cheska, turning toward a stall and thinking for a bit. "Yes, we can stop by my room on the way out." She walked over to one of the merchants, speaking a few words with him and exchanging some coin, then turned back to Cheska. "And here's my first contribution!" As she spoke the merchant went behind his stall, leading a large ox and a cart with him. "Now we don't have to carry all this back."

Leiwinn spent a bit more time in the market, gathering a few things she thought they would need, then went with Cheska back to the inn she was staying in. "I'll just be a moment," she said as she ran inside to gather up her things. A few weapons, a lot of clothes, and some miscellaneous items later they had everything loaded onto the cart and were on their way back to the Circus. Leiwinn wasn't the type to get "giddy", but that was the best way she could describe the way she was feeling as they headed towards her new traveling home.

OOCSorry for taking so long and having such a short post. Been really busy lately. Your next post can finish off the thread, unless you have something more you want to do with Leiwinn at this point.

Leiwinn
Player

Words: 74230
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2010, 1:47 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Cheska Mallina on January 16th, 2011, 1:48 am

Cheska's eyes widened at the sight of the cart. "Wow, that will certainly help a lot on the journey! Thanks Leiwinn!" She was amazed that the woman would actually buy something to help the circus, considering that she had just joined. Cheska didn't know how to thank her, and a hug really seemed most inappropriate.

As Leiwinn got her things at the Inn, Cheska waited patiently by the cart. She patted the ox's head, and looked into the animal's huge eyes. "We've sure got a long way to go," she smiled at the animal, though she knew it didn't understand her. Cheska'd always liked animals.

When Leiwinn appeared again, she helped load everything inside the cart. It seemed only a moment until they were off on their way towards the circus. Cheska beamed in excitement. I did it! I actually did it! she thought. I recruited someone... now I'll have to do that again and again and again."

END

Receipt :
- 1 gm for meat
- 4 sm for greenbeans
- 2 sm for mushrooms
- 5 gm for gallon of olive oil
Out of town 23- 30 of December
Cheska Mallina
Player

Words: 14306
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Race: Human