Erloo!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Erloo!

Postby Nythis Drawne on April 15th, 2015, 7:17 am

Hi there!

I discovered Mizahar around two years ago and returned only recently... You can call me Lomesa when talking OOC :D

I excited to start writing with you guys but I'll be starting off with quite a few flashback posts to develop my character's back story so it will probably be a while before I'll get around to posts in the present Spring.

Where would you suggest I start? I'm a Akalak probably looking for work as a mercenary.
Nythis Drawne
How can you rise, if you have not burned?

Words: 26571
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2015, 8:38 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Erloo!

Postby Verilian on April 21st, 2015, 3:43 am

Greetings! Welcome to Mizahar. If you are an Akalak and going to be doing lots of flashback, Riverfall is the homeland of the Akalaks so that's a good place. But in truth you can start anywhere you want. Just pick a city that sounds interesting and make it your home.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)