New Talent (Cheska)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Kusuri on November 19th, 2010, 8:45 pm

Fall 58th 510 AV

It was one of those rare days when Kusuri went out in the day time. Mostly because someone woke her up, instead of her sleeping all day. Waling through town being carefull to avoid the cracks in the street. It was a pleasent fall day, not to cold, but not to warm. Standing in the sun sure helped.

"Ah, what a nice day." Kusuri said with a yawn, sadly the wheater didn't wake her up, so she was still some what tired. She fond a comfy bench, sat down at sketched the scene before her. The nice moring sun provided intresting shadows, the town was a little less crowded. Kusuri had fallen in love with the buildings here. Hapily drawing the dead leaves that were crushed in the street.

Something caught her eye, a poster advertising a circus. She stared at it uncertainly, grabing her stuff and squirling over to the poster. Grabing the corner of it, then riping it away. She returned to her "safe" spot, which was the bench, and studied over the poster. "Hmmmm, intresting!" It would be fun to go and draw the many acts, Kusuri smiled to herself and countinued to study the poster. Inspired she tried to sketch her interpetation of a circus tent. It was lop sided, and sad..... Kusuri was determined to aprove and countinued to try and draw a circus tent. Not really caring how long it would take her.
"Storms of flame and ash,
take all the colour away,
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Words: 16846
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Location: On top of mount fudge watching all the ice cream melt
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Cheska Mallina on November 20th, 2010, 2:35 am

Cheska sauntered down the street, enjoying the sunshine. It was one of the few days that Sunberth didn't look so ominous to her. The weather was simply wonderful, and she was quite enjoying it.

She swung her empty basket as she walked, humming a small tune. However, she still felt a knot of fear in her belly, and though her posture was relaxed, her eyes darted everywhere.

As she walked down the street, Cheska saw an odd sight. Someone was sitting of a bench, their head bent over a piece of paper. She managed to catch a glance of the art, and smiled. Though it was lopsided, it was still better than most people's drawings. As she tilted her head to see the object better, her eyes widened in surprise. It was a circus tent! And there, one of the Circus' posters lying right beside the stranger!

Tentatively walking forwards, Cheska tried to catch the stranger's attention. "Um, excuse me? Are you drawing the tent of the Circus that's currently in town?"
Out of town 23- 30 of December
Cheska Mallina
Player

Words: 14306
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Kusuri on November 20th, 2010, 5:25 pm

Quickly finishing up another sad looking circus tent drawing Kusuri turned to the women. "Umm, yeah.... She said in a catious tone. Exaimining the women for a few moments.

Looking back and forth from the stranger and the drawing. Kusuri held up the art and showed it to her. "It sucks though." She said with a sigh. It really wasn't that bad, Kusuri thought it was though. Feeling like a faliure, Kusuri was wavering on giving up on her fantastic vision of drawing a circus tent. Well it really wasn't that fantastic actualy it was pretty basic, but because Kusuri was bored, it was fantastic.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Cheska Mallina on November 21st, 2010, 4:05 am

"Well, I don't think it sucks! It looks really good, actually. Much better then I'd ever be able to do." Cheska pushed her hair out of her face as she examined the drawing.

"Are you, by any chance, interested in the circus? We could certainly use someone of your talent, you could sketch portraits of people before the shows, and maybe you have another hidden talent you could preform during the shows?" asked Cheska. "You can come up to the circus and audition if you like."
Cheska Mallina
Player

Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Kusuri on November 25th, 2010, 5:09 am

Hmm adition. Intresing, so basicly I would travel the wrold, with other people with unique talent or an important skill eh? Kusuri had the habit of repeating whatever she was thinking. This got her in some bad places, but it was always fun to watch the person fume if they didn't enjoy her coments. Therefore she embraced this habit.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Cheska Mallina on November 30th, 2010, 10:13 am

"Yes!" grinned Cheska, liking the fact that the girl spoke her mind. She admired that, it was something that she herself had quite a lot of trouble doing.

"Though, we'll need to see if you have a talent you could use for performances? Drawing is just great, but we need something a bit more... suited for the Big Top?" she asked, wondering if the girl might get mad. It wasn't Cheska's fault, after all, they needed real performers.
Cheska Mallina
Player

Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Kusuri on December 2nd, 2010, 4:24 am

Well I'm skilled with a sword, kinda..... Triling off at the end trying to think of all her talents. I can do some acrobatics, but..... She stoped that scentance sudenly and a little supicously. Anyway I can defently weild a sword without cutting off my arm, will that help?
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Cheska Mallina on December 11th, 2010, 11:10 am

"Hmm..." Cheska tapped one finger against her lips in thought. It was an odd habit of hers.

"Could you do acrobatics with the sword?" she blushed when she realized that was a silly sounding question. "Sorry, it's just that, while having a combat ready performer would be great, we still need people who can perform in the show. Unless we could find someone else to do some sort of sword duel with you, I doubt you'll be able to do much with a sword. I've heard of sword dancing but..." Cheska shrugged. "Never actually met someone who could do it. Perhaps you could just do something with acrobatics?"
Cheska Mallina
Player

Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Kusuri on December 11th, 2010, 11:10 pm

"Acrobatic sword weilding........." Kusuri was seriously taking this into consederation. Still, nothing really came to her, which frustrated her. She is supose to be creative but, there were days. Days like today, which really stoped her creative flow. "I'm sure I could make something work," She said triumphantly.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

New Talent (Cheska)

Postby Cheska Mallina on December 12th, 2010, 3:31 am

OOCWrapping this up, welcome to the Circus!

Cheska was glad Kusuri was confident about this, it really was an interesting idea. Acrobat Sword Wielding... The young woman couldn't wait to see the performance!

"Great! Consider yourself part of the Circus now, we'll be leaving for Zeltiva soon, you'll have the duration of the journey to practice and prepare your act. Sound good?" Cheska asked, hoping that the girl would come along. She was finding this creative and blunt girl more and more interesting, it would be good to have a friendly face at the Big Top.
Cheska Mallina
Player

Character sheet

Next