Hello there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello there!

Postby Kimora on May 8th, 2015, 2:13 am

I lost. I made a second character. The first being a Kelvic in the Riverfall area. Oh well. I guess I'll just have fun with this. ;)
For starters, Kimora is more open than the Kelvic. I'm planning on having her move around more than he will, so I'll more than likely be doing more threads with Kimora. Kimora is starting in Wind Reach because why not and none of the other cities I looked at were active. ;-; I will be having her go try and find herself a Wind Eagle to bond with. Kimora will be doing that independently unless my plans are changed.
Until then, though, I would like Kimora to make a few[2-3] contacts that she will keep in touch with often. I would like to have 2 at the least and - possibly - four at the most; I'd like to keep a small group of contacts for her.
Kimora will be willing to travel/become a contact with anyone in the Kalea region; for now at least.
I would like it if at least one of her contacts is willing to - possibly - travel with her. I plan on having her travel to Taldera after having her bonded with a Wind Eagle.
That's all I've got for now, so please, either PM or mention something on this thread and I'll - more than likely - get back to you either tonight or tomorrow.
Kimora: Nari | Common
Others: Nari | Common
Kimora
The Queen of Big Words

Words: 6514
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2015, 7:29 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Hello there!

Postby Khara on May 8th, 2015, 3:09 am

Hi there, Kimora! Looking forward to having you join (even if only temporarily) our little WR group :)

Something to keep in mind, though - The Wind Eagles don't leave Wind Reach except on trading expeditions, they always return so you won't find one who will permanently leave home and go traveling around Mizahar. (I'm sure Verilian, our lovely ST, could tell you more about why that is. I can't quite recall at the moment and navigating the lore on my phone is tricky. What can I say, Endals and Eagles are beyond me :paranoid:)
Khara
Lost Little Sparrow

Words: 660741
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2014, 6:17 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello there!

Postby Kimora on May 8th, 2015, 3:22 am

Hehe, I understand. Mobile isn't really the best when surfing Miza. I am, though, aware of the Wind Eagle traveling things. I guess. But I never said that Kimora would ever be gone for more than a season or two. I'll always have her come back home. Home being Wind Reach, of course. She'll come and go, probably leave for a season than come back. She's still got Cal(her horse) for traveling, so it's not as if she'll have problems with such things. Kimora will be staying a part of the Wind Reach group probably until I retire her. :) You forget that I mention I have a Kelvic. He's got the Riverfall/Sea of Grass area going on for him, so I've got two regions that I will regular in and now I'm just rambling because I'm too busy listening to the radio I'm going to stop now. ;-;
Kimora
The Queen of Big Words

Character sheet

Hello there!

Postby Khara on May 8th, 2015, 3:34 am

Sounds like you've got things figured out then! Excellent! :)

Feel free to bip on over to Wind Reach's OOC thread when you get a chance and make yourself at home! I promise we don't bite! (well, okay, maybe Brandon...)
Khara
Lost Little Sparrow

Words: 660741
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2014, 6:17 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello there!

Postby Kimora on May 8th, 2015, 3:53 am

This Brandon sounds charming. ;)
Kimora
The Queen of Big Words

Character sheet

Hello there!

Postby Brandon Blackwing on May 17th, 2015, 12:40 am

Do I now? :smirk:

Well, I'd say welcome, but you aren't really new, so... yeah. Welcome again? Or so? I dunno.
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello there!

Postby Kimora on May 17th, 2015, 3:19 am

I'm not sure either. A re-welcoming perhaps?
Kimora
The Queen of Big Words

Character sheet

Hello there!

Postby Brandon Blackwing on May 17th, 2015, 2:53 pm

A re-welcoming it is then :D
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello there!

Postby Kimora on May 17th, 2015, 7:41 pm

HAHA! INDECISIVENESS! I've decided FINALLY exactly what I want to do with Kimroa! I'll still have her dream of following in her parents' footsteps, but she'll start off as an Avora first. I'm not sure which trade, either glassworking or hunting, either of those. It gives me an easier time with starting off than what I had originally planned - or rather, not planned. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with her, but I feel like this is a good way to go. Hehe. It gives me more to work with and it just sounds so much more fun to me. ;) I really am so horrible with making up my mind.
Kimora
The Queen of Big Words

Character sheet