Placeholder Great Differences

I've a feeling we're not in Kalea anymore

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Great Differences

Postby Mayra on May 28th, 2015, 2:06 am

72nd of Spring, 515AV
5th Bell, Morning
The Pride

"Um," Mayra watched the woman yawn for a few ticks, not wavering her dull stare. For all the jobs in the world, this what what she was stuck with. The Benshira born horsewoman spread her arms out behind her, and Mayra started to feel the first tickles of her own yawn on the hinge of her jaw. Unable to hold it back, Mayra opened her mouth and stretched as well. "Contagious, isn't it?" The woman smiled, leaning back on the fence. Mayra only nodded. What a stupid thing. A yawn, and then of course it had to go ahead and be a reaction to seeing another yawn. Heck maybe even hearing about yawns would cause it. Mayra yawned again, she was thinking about it too much.

"Alright, well just follow me around this morning and I'll show you what to do." The horsewoman, Hesbri, turned around to unlatch the gate. "We keep 'em locked up at night so they don't wander off. We leave the dogs out to guard them, it's easier this way." Hesbri explained to Mayra, who stood their dumbly, watching the woman open the gate. She swung the wood only slightly open, and whistled. The half-breed glanced at the herd of cows that rested inside the gate, but there was no reaction to the whistle, until she saw three sheep dogs bounding their way.

"Here, now we feed them." Mayra nodded stepping forward as the dogs bounded up to Hesbri and her, wagging their tails and sniffing the strangers feet.

"The cows?"

"The dogs. They've been out all night and so we take 'em back to the tent." Hesbri started walked back to the main animal tent, something comparable to a barn, for The Pride.
This character is deceased as of the 44th, so I will not be taking anymore threads.
Mayra
Mildly Wild

Words: 149273
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2015, 2:00 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes