Fun Little Meet and Greet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Asher Claveson on July 5th, 2015, 9:26 pm

Heya, the name's Ash, and I'm pretty sure I have no idea what I'm doing. That's reassuring, right?

I've had some experience RP-ing in the form of Dungeons and Dragons, and I've had some experience writing creatively, but I've never really thought about putting them together until recently.

I don't even remember how I found out about Mizahar, but I just came to the website, read the premise and some posts and thought, "Man, that looks awesome, I should try that."

Since I'm short on experience, I guess I'm not sure on what I want to write. I'd like to avoid sex scenes, if that's a thing here. Flirting and seduction's all fine, I just don't care to get explicit. I'm all about that innuendo. |:)

I'm not super awesome at action-packed writing, but I don't mind trying my hand at it. If I suck as bad as I think I do, don't hesitate to point out how to improve.

I'm excited to start this adventure with all you guys!
Speaking in Common|Speaking in Nari|Speaking in Vani
Currently working on 2/3 threads. PM me if you wanna collab.
Asher Claveson
Player

Words: 45153
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 9:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Verilian on July 6th, 2015, 4:31 am

Welcome to Mizahar! Don't worry, it's not all action and sex scenes.. though they both happen, lol.

I was a DnD player before I started forum roleplaying also. It's a lot of fun, and you'll get the hang of it. Once you get your character made post in one of the city OOC threads and introduce yourself and see if anyone wants to thread with people. That's the easiest way to get a thread partner.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, or ask in chat. That's what we're here for. Have fun, and happy writing!

~V
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Elann on July 6th, 2015, 11:54 am

Hey we are glad to have you! Look forward to seeing you in the game.
Elann
Player

Words: 322359
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2015, 10:19 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Asher Claveson on July 7th, 2015, 7:12 am

Thanks for the greetings! Verilian, it's relieving to know there are others who were in my place at one point. Makes delving into this not as intimidating, y'know? I'll be sure to introduce myself over into the city threads once my character's been ok'd.
Speaking in Common|Speaking in Nari|Speaking in Vani
Currently working on 2/3 threads. PM me if you wanna collab.
Asher Claveson
Player

Words: 45153
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 9:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Saej on July 13th, 2015, 9:07 am

Hey there! Welcome to Mizahar! Don't be afraid to ask questions, we love to help!
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes