[Note by Crosspatch] Fenix

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Fenix

Postby Fenix on July 25th, 2015, 12:40 am

Fenix

Appearance

(Slightly less toned than in this picture.)

Race: Kelvic - Spotted Hyena
Birthday: 16, Spring 513
Birthplace: Sunberth

Appearance: Fenix stands at 5,8 with a lean slightly toned build weighing only 146 pounds. He sports extended canines when in his human form and a set of birthmarks similar to the spotting of a spotted hyena in the middle of his back. As a hyena he comes to a shoulder height of 2.7 and weighs in at 118 pounds sporting the average markings and wild hair of a wild spotted hyena.

Character Concept

Born in less than stellar stature Fenix has found himself away from his home and left to find his own path. Having come to maturity but a short time prior to journeying to Zeltiva he is still coming to terms with changes in himself both mentally and physically.

Character History

To be filled out in flashback.

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Foraging 10 RB, 5 SP 15 Novice
Brawling 10 SP 10 Novice
Body Building 10 SP 10 Novice
Running 10 SP 10 Novice
Weapon: Bastard Sword 15 SP 15 Novice

Lores

Layout of Zeltiva
Proper Stance: Bastard Sword

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel

Heirloom: Bastard Sword

Housing

Housing: Room at the World’s End Grotto

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Housing +500GM 600 GM

Thread List
Fenix
Player

Words: 615
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2015, 1:18 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Fenix

Postby Crosspatch on July 27th, 2015, 9:51 am

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed a minor issue that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly this needs to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

• It is advised that you put the bare bones of a history even if it covers only things like, where your PC was born, their upbringing and how they got from point A to B. It only has to be a few sentences long at most, and can then be worked back into after creation. Please take this into consideration.

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)