Closed Warrior & Dancer

Loda and Savacea meet once more upon the beach.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Citadel of the Dead Queen, Black Rock is the island off of the eastern coast of Falyndar. Mythic and mysterious, few know what truly inhabits it. [Lore]

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Savacea Jovellana on July 29th, 2015, 8:07 am

It was an unexpected motion that came from Loda, as he scooped her light body up into his arms, a arm between her legs and one behind her back. The girlish squeal left her mouth before she had a chance to make it stop as he lifted her swiftly with soft hands. Loda then said he was going to pay her back for the splashes she had done earlier and her eyes widened, she kicked her legs playfully as he carried her to the water. He threatened to drop her in and that only made her wrap her lithe body around him tighter as she squealed again in the playful game, a laugh escaping her lips as her hair brushed the surface of the salty depths. His warm skin against her own felt nice, he was hardened with muscles and she was soft, it was a contrast she enjoyed, even the difference of skin tone seemed to make her that more attracted to him. She giggled like women do when a man and woman flirted with one another, as he held her in his arms.

She did not want the game to end, she wanted to stay in his arms smiling and laughing as she held him and he her. Some of his silken black hair fell from it's tie, coming forward to tickle her soft skin making her grin. She kept one arm wrapped around his neck, taking the other to press against his chest feeling his heart beat underneath her hand. It was a moment, only a moment, that she could relish in the happiness that he brought to her, though she knew it would all end and they would never have this again. No more little moments to be shared. She clung to him, not wanting it to end.

Then he asked a question that she was hoping he would not ask, if there was anything else. Of course there was, she admitted she was distancing herself from him, because she did not want to lose him. She was not sure she could admit that she wanted to know what his lips tasted like, or how they felt against hers. It was her last chance to get things off her chest, she simply did not know what to say to the man as she looked deeply into his eyes, the smile now faded into a look of thought and emotion. She wanted to reach up and brush her lips against his, but thought better of it. Savacea could not sink herself any further into the roaring desire that she had for the man, she needed to take a step back not forward. Although he did say to find happiness in the small and simple things in life, would that not count as one of them? Perhaps not, he probably would slap her or drop her if she did such a bold thing. So she decided to shake her head answering no as she continued looking up at him, "Is there anything else you need to say?" She asked back, not looking away from his eyes as he held her in his arms.

Common | Symenos | Thoughts
Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Loda on July 29th, 2015, 12:22 pm

LODA
Denizen of Black Rock
-----------------------------------

What could he say? Part of him was torn between the fleshly desires to say pesh the world and then do what he wants, and the other, which was pure determination for the gifts of Myri. Savacea meant a lot to him, more than she knew. From a cold stone killer of men and beast now came a man who seemed to have personality, life, and the potential for love in him. He drank in the clingy nature of his hijacked friend, adoring the feeling of her skin on his as he held her in his arms. Her face was so close to his he could just reach out and kiss her, and kiss everything goodbye. She said there was nothing else, so he decided to let her go. Commonly it seemed that he too had no desire to tell her how he had felt inside. He damned lust and passion for having clouded his mind, yet there was something still that he enjoyed in Savacea that he one day hoped he would find in another.

She asked him if he had anything else to say and he shook his head no, but it was a lie. His heart beat fast and she could feel it as she rest her hand there upon his chest. After a long moment he spoke again. “I would say…” He paused in thought, “You are a very sexy woman and as I roam the jungles of Taloba, I will always regret that I did not see you naked.” he said playfully and gave her a big grin, a stinging slap on the ass (albeit slightly more gentle for her sake), and he set her feet down in the shallow water, giving her her freedom. As he did a large hand scooped up some water and splashed it up at her chest repeatedly; not a giant wake of water, but just some fun splashes. With a laugh of victory he would walk toward shore and say, “Ahh shall we practice the jumping then?” as though nothing happened. Since a piece of defiant hair came out of his tie, he undid the whole thing, figuring that with jumping, he would not need his hair held back. He wasn't too sure of the response he would get from her. She likely could attack him full force in revenge, doing all manner of things too him, she could stand there in her wet undergarments dripping from shock, or she could simply ignore it and walk up the beach. He was deviously curious to see what her intended action was, bracing for just about anything.

Other's Words - My Words - My Thoughts
Loda
Player

Words: 127479
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2015, 2:01 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Savacea Jovellana on July 29th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Savacea waited almost holding her breath, hoping he would say what she wanted to hear and give her a taste of the forbidden lips she longed for. She felt his heart, beating fast under her palm, as hers was doing the same. There stayed there for a long moment gazing into one another's eyes, as if challenging the other. But it never came and she could not help but feel regret for not doing it herself. The warrior finally spoke, the words of her being sexy and him regretting not getting to see her naked made her gasp a bit in shock, that big grin of his making her heart catch. Then he slapped her on her rear end, making her gasp again although this time it was not shock but desire. He then set her down on her feet in the shallow water, she almost pouted wanting to be back in his arms.

His large hand scooped up some water, splashing her repeatedly with the water. She laughed as he did so, holding her hands up in defense, then he gave a victory laugh and walked towards shore asking about practicing jumping again. Brushing off what just happened. She stood in the water a bit taken back by all this, though she plotted against him, she was going to get him back. With a devious grin, she foxily walked towards him, "I knew you wanted to see me naked." She whispered as she walked passed him, then standing before him she nodded, "Let's practice some more." She intended on getting him back, but she would wait for the right time to do so. She was a patient woman, she flashed him a smile.

"Try that leap I told you about earlier. But also there is this.." She ran a bit and brought her body forwards, her hands touched the ground and her legs came over her head in a front handspring. It was a basic move, but she still had not perfected it. She wobbled slight but landed on her legs as she still needed to practice the front handspring more to be graceful like Strid was. She cleared her throat standing up brushing the sand off.

"You want to run a little but not to forceful, push your body forward, have your hands connect with the sand as you bring your legs up and over your head." She gave the explanation in a stern tone, like that of a teacher. Walking towards him, she had a devious thought, after he had done this it would be time for pay back. "After all that, you should lay on your back in the sand, then I will instruct you on what to do next." She gave him a playful wink, a small but devious smile on her face. Savacea was plotting against him and he would not even know. Once he was on the ground, he would find out how devious she could be. He slapped her butt and it thrilled her, then he splashed her with water and wanted to act like nothing happened. It was her turn now to do this to him. She stood back dismissing the thoughts, so she could watch him with a clear mind.

Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Loda on July 29th, 2015, 9:11 pm

LODA
Denizen of Black Rock

Sand under his larger weight crunched and slid to the side under his feet as he made his way up the beach. Not much came from her for a few moments as he waited. Arriving at the spot where he would practice jumping, the man watched as she foxily walked past him. The closeness of her wet body to his and her seductive whisper made the man groan slightly at the thought of practicing more after such an action. She was being devious and he supposed it was all his fault. At least she wasn’t seeming sad anymore, and that was what he wanted. He could deal with antics like this all day, but he could not deal with her sad at his leaving her.

“Alright…” he answered as she said that ‘there is this’. He watched her run, bring her body forward, propel her legs over her and then spring forward. It kind of reminded him of the somersault but more properly aligned instead of to the side. Since he had previously learned that lesson, then this one really wouldn’t be so hard. She used a stern voice, like a dominating woman of his clan and it sent chills down his spine. She seemed to want him to follow through like he had thought and Loda kicked at the sand in thought of preparation. Savacea then walked to him and instructed him to lay on the ground once done. He received a wink and her devious smile. His heart sped up three times faster in anticipation for whatever mischief she had for him down there on the ground. What could her plans be? He shook the thought loose, not letting it cloud his mind, and he focused.

First was the jump, in which he crouched and then leapt like she showed him, and though he tried it a couple times, he couldn’t really tell the difference. “Maybe with practice?” he mumbled to himself. He felt that maaaybe with some practice it might strengthen the jump in his legs. With a mental shrug he moved back to Savacea’s side.

“Okay...time to do this.” he readied himself and then took off running down the beach a small ways, not as fast as the tall man could run, but enough to gain some momentum. He then fought the urge to do a cartwheel, but instead went forward perfectly. His legs swung up into the air, but what Savacea didn’t tell him was to give a push off the ground, so he ended up flat on his back with a slam into the sand. He pursed his lips while looking up to the sky in irritation and moved his arms up into the sand until they were level with his head. “Well...I’m laying on my back now...You know...some would probably think this was planned from the start” he commented sarcastically and just looked up into the sky not moving. It didn’t hurt bad fortunately as the sand here was soft, but it was more his pride that was hurt. He waited to see what she was going to do, letting his eyes stare into the drifting white puffiness above so as to add suspense. The girl was being devious and he was not sure where it would lead.

Loda
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Savacea Jovellana on August 1st, 2015, 4:20 am

Loda tried the basic vaulting move, he didn't go as far as she had hoped but she supposed with enough practice it would be beneficial to him, so she nodded to his question about practice. "Build up your arm strength and it will be better." Savacea noted. It involved one propelling forward with their arms more so then the legs, she was not the best teacher but she was trying. She was still learning acrobatics herself, and could help him grasp the basic concepts as she herself was doing the same.

As he went to do the front handspring she watched him with a careful eye. Though she did not have a keen one when it came to the moves, she thought she may be able to help in some manner if she was able to catch something he did wrong. Loda did not push off the ground, she realized she forgot to mention this and mentally winced as he landed on his back.Well at least I have him on his back now.. The devious Symenestra thought as he brought his arms level with his head. He mentioned how it could have been planned from the start and she could not help with wicked smile that appeared on her lips as he laid there waiting for his demise.

She slowly walked towards his laying body, "I suppose it could have been.. She commented as she made her way to the where the warrior was laying. Savacea then softly sat upon the man, straddling his lap and leaned down whispering against his ear "Are you ready?" Savacea's lips lightly grazed his ear as she spoke into it, wiggling her hips slightly while sitting on his lap to better adjust herself. She then leaned up and gazed into his eyes, "I want to try something.. That involves trust on both parts." She said in a low tone holding a hint of desire as she sat astride his smooth muscular body. If he agreed she would then tell him what to do next, but she waited enjoying the feel of his skin against hers, still peering into the depths of his eyes to gauge his reaction if he had one. A sultry grin appeared on her face, as she moved slightly against him. Savacea was indeed being seductive and perhaps a bit devious as well, but she fully intended on showing him some couples acro if he did not throw her off of him that is.

Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Loda on August 1st, 2015, 8:31 pm

LODA
Denizen of Black Rock

Lying there, Loda could hear her shuffle closer to him and when she drew close into his view he could see her sashay over to his side. He looked over her body once more and with a smirk on his face to her words he thought “As I thought...devilish minx, though I suppose I deserve it.” He watched her with playful eyes and as she moved her leg over him and came down to straddle his lap.

His breathing somewhat stopped and his eyes grew wide at her. She was now firm against things that he had been fighting to stay down much of this afternoon. Passion and lust burned in his heart now as the fierceness and savage beast sought to release within him. “It’s a trick, a trap. Yes, just a trick, just ignore it.” He had to remind himself and really struggled to maintain the calm composure of the warrior laying on the beach and not the man who would take her from his lap and ravage her. She leaned down to his ear and whispered into it seductively and he had to close his eyes.

The warm breath alone on his ear sent shivers through his body. When she rubbed against his ear though he let out a small almost whimper and yet restrained himself by gritting his teeth together in a fierce angry looking sneer. It was all he could do to restrain himself now and it was torturous, especially as she ground against him. He had to prop himself up on his elbows briefly to have some semblance of movement to his body to remind himself who he was, and then he flopped back down into the sand; having mentally stopped himself from going any further. Her words echoed into his mind and her eyes were ever before his, staring deeply into his, even now as he had his eyes closed. With he quietly said in a curious voice, “umm...what did you have in mind Savacea?”and looked up to her sitting on him as if nothing had bothered him at all. All while thinking “Trap trap traaaaaap”

Last edited by Loda on August 3rd, 2015, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loda
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Savacea Jovellana on August 1st, 2015, 9:45 pm

Savacea could feel how her body was causing Loda's to react to hers. It made her feel even more devious, wanting to push it further, but it was a natural reaction it meant nothing really. He was a man and she was a woman, they were attracted to one another, it was a normal thing. The fact that it was nothing more then that though, made her stop her seductive plot. She was not one to have a meaningless relationship with someone or even just a sexual relationship. Although Loda was making that very hard, she was indeed attracted to him more then just physically, and that almost made desire control her. She shoved it down though, knowing that Loda did not feel the same and she was still unsure about the feelings she had as well. It was best not to complicate things any further.

The swelling against her made her gasp softly though, she could not hide how it made her feel. A blush blossomed on her cheeks, she inhaled and exhaled slowly to calm her racing heart and hormones. He doesn't see you as anything more then what you are. She repeated in her head as she breathed in and out, finally he asked in a quiet voice what she had in mind. The seductive grin appeared on her face again, "I have a lot in mind. But I want to try something acrobatic that takes two people." He held a face like nothing was bothering him, although his body betrayed his face in that manner. She wanted to keep on causing his body to react to her, it made her feel something strange inside her stomach that she had not experienced before, except once. He is leaving.. There is no sense in this. Savacea told herself, a sadness returning to her eyes. She swung her leg over, standing up to release him from her. She had to let him go and distance herself, she could not allow her emotions to let her fall any deeper then what she already has.

The small Symenestra cleared her throat, "This is helping with endurance, strength, trust, and finding balance of not only your body but mine. I think it will be beneficial with learning other Acrobatic moves, as it will school you on many different aspects that is involved with it." She explained in an emotionless tone as she still fought the emotions and hormones down. "Raise your arms and legs up in the air, I will situate my waist on your feet and hold your hands for support, then I will tell you what we will do next." She carried on in the same tone.

Once he raised his legs and arms, she would come and lay her waist against the bottoms of his feet, grasping his out stretched hands. Her body would then be suspended in the air above his, she prayed nothing would fall out of her upper undergarment. The black silk clung to her skin, but with what was about to happening it could turn into humiliation quickly.

Video of Acro :

A video of what Savacea and Loda will be attempting, expect a lot of wobbles and falls as it is not an easy thing to do, but should be fun either way!

Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Loda on August 1st, 2015, 10:37 pm

LODA
Denizen of Black Rock

Loda truly began to wonder what Savacea’s intentions were with him. He had just told her his, that he sought to return to his homeland, and it seemed to conflict with his limited understanding of her. She had been hurt, dejected by her people, felt little and hated more than most. She had been hurt in her life and he wondered if she had chosen his body despite all such pain it would cause when he left her. He wasn’t willing to do that to her. Her comment seemed sexual once more and he was on the verge of telling her off, but then she got up from his lap, clearly showing that her intention wasn’t a sexual one but one of shameless toying with him. He felt a huge sense of relief wash over him as though he stood in the ocean and it had pulled it all away with the tides.

A sadness crept over her face, though it was likely just a microexpression, he seemed to have notice it and when she continued on into the lesson he truly thought she must struggle physically with him. He mentally he pictured his body and what it looked like, and cockily thought to himself that it was no wonder. He wasn’t self absorbed and merely just musing in his mind to relieve his tension even further, but he didn’t feel he did anything wrong. He was a man and she was a woman. Of course they were attracted to each other, especially with her actions and tempting him. But he was also Myrian and she Symenestra, which was much more important to Loda than any tempting offer she could present him with. It was doomed from the start, and he just hoped that the sadness that crept behind her eyes would fade as she realized they were just friends.

Her voice tore him from his thoughts, being instructive and letting him know what he had to actually be doing rather than thinking on her. He nodded and raised his legs and hands in the air, wondering what exactly she was going to do. Savacea lay her waist upon his feet and he in turn sought to balance her, figuring out what she was doing. Some people would do this with their children in his clan. His hands interwove with hers, yet still her claws avoided cutting his hands. He tried to balance her there and it wasn’t very hard for him. “This is not so bad” he said as he wobbled a bit and corrected himself, keeping her upright. If she would turn or twist though his feet would freeze and not likely know where to go if didn’t give him instructions. "I could see endurance, trust, and strength, but balance isn't too hard. What do I do next?"

Loda
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Savacea Jovellana on August 2nd, 2015, 12:30 am

Loda mentioned how it was not so bad, and how the balance was not too hard, asking what he should do next. She could not help the smirk that spread on her face, it was playfully and her eyes lit up, "Balance is not hard yet because this is just the base position. Once we start going through the motions through, your body must connect with my body and it has to trust and rely on each other. Balance is one of the most important aspects, as well as trust. I imagine if I was not so light weight and was heavier more endurance and strength would be involved. Though once we start going through the motions you will feel your muscles straining from the lack of use of certain ones." She kept her voice stern yet it still held a playfulness to it, she wanted Loda to be prepared mentally of what was to come, so she tried to explain it the best that she could. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, preparing her own body in a meditative way before she continued her instructions.

She had her eyes closed for a few minutes as she just breathed, connecting closer to her body, then she opened them and looked down into Loda's face. "Okay, I am going to lean down and wrap my arm around the back of your right leg. This will bring my head close to your abdomen, when that happens you must bring your left leg up placing it on my lower back. This will rotate me through your legs and I will be upside down, you will push with the left leg to help me from being upside down, bringing your right foot up to catch me at the waist again. You will be helping guide me through and over with your hands, as they will be my rock for balance and you will be supporting my weight with not just your feet but your hands as well." She paused for a few seconds so he could absorb what she said before continuing once more, "The motion can not be too slow or I will tumble, but it should not be too fast either or I will fall as well. We have to connect our bodies to the correct speed, moving as one and not two separate beings." She had a serious look on her face, she did not mean anything sexual by it, but was being quite serious as them becoming one as they went through the motions.

She took in a deep breath, leaned down to grab the back of his right leg, letting go of one of his hands to do so. She lost her balance and stepped off before falling. "Again, we have to balance as one." She said, as she went back to the base position, reaching and wrapping her arm around his right leg. She waited for him to move his foot as she instructed to help her through the motion, balancing herself upside down she was not sure how much longer she could keep it up as she waited for him to do the next move.

Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Warrior & Dancer

Postby Loda on August 3rd, 2015, 6:02 am

LODA
Denizen of Black Rock

It seemed that Loda overestimated himself. This was just the base position. He wasn’t sure exactly what she was planning on doing with him, but a smile couldn’t help but spread across his face as she lit up to explain the movement with him.

As she explained the details of what the differences between the light weighted person and a heavy person he nodded. It surely would take more endurance and strength. Even like this his legs were not used to the motion and it stung muscles he didn’t know he had.

“I can feel it already.” he chuckled and watched her enter an almost battle preparedness state where she focused on what she was going to say. It was a few minutes later and his legs were really burning when she opened her eyes. Sweat had begun to roll down his head and his arm was killing him at this point. He had no idea that there was more to come. As she explained it his eyes grew wider and wider. She paused for him to catch up and he got the basic mentality but he was not prepared to do it.

“No no no...I’m going to break you. That sounds really complicated.” He chuckled and shook his head and began to lower her back down to the sand. Once she was righted on her feet he stretched out his shoulder once more, trying to get the feeling back to it. “I felt like my arm was going to fall off there.” Maybe a couple days of practice would help him out. He looked to her and said, “I still have to hunt. Maybe if you give me a few days to practice this stuff I will be able to do it better?”

He slowly rose up and picked up his spear indicating he was going to have to go. “My shoulder is killing me. Let me finish hunting and maybe rest it a few days and we can continue. What do you think?” If she was okay with it, Loda would hold his spear in his left arm, letting his right relax. He would head out to follow after the blood of the beast and let his friend continue her ocean jumps.

Loda
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext