[Note by Crosspatch] Logen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Logen

Postby Logen on August 10th, 2015, 4:06 am

LOGEN

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: Fall, day 13, 470av
Birthplace:Sunbirth

Appearance: Work in progress

Character Concept

Logen is sarcastic with a heavy dark sense of humor, and a pragmatic, amoral view on life. However, he is not completely sadistic nor heartless for he is capable of compassion and empathy along with other fluffy emotions. Who are we kidding? Logen eats fluffy things for breakfast. (Work in progress)

Character History

Work in progress. (I plan to get into detail of Logen's past but i wish to get a feel for him first through some introduction rps first.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language:
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Wilderness Survival(Forest) 5 SP 5 Novice
Tracking 5 SP 5 Novice
Brawling 10 SP 10 Novice
Intimidation 5 SP 5 Novice
Weapon:Kukri 5 SP 5 Novice
Weapon:Composite Longbow 5 SP 5 Novice
Weapon:Longsword 15# RB, 15 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Sunberth Street Layout
Lore of Sunberth Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Metal)
-Brush (Metal)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Father's Longsword

Housing

House: An apartment in the Sunset Quarter

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Logen on August 15th, 2015, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Logen
Player

Words: 2732
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2015, 3:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Logen

Postby Crosspatch on August 15th, 2015, 1:15 pm

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some minor issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

• The Date of Birth must include a day, season and year. More information can be found on the Mizahar Calendar. Also, as Fall 515 AV has yet to come round he would be 44 years old.
  • It is advised that you put the bare bones of a history even if it covers only things like, where your PC was born, their upbringing and how they got from point A to B. It only has to be a few sentences long at most, and can then be worked back into after creation. Please take this into consideration.
  • Due to being Novice in Wilderness Survival can you please clearly state somewhere the one environment type your PC is familiar with? (Example types include: Desert, Forest, Hills, Marsh, Mountains, Plains, Sea or Underground).
  • Please label your weapon skill as “Weapon: Weapon name.” For example to use a kukri it would be labelled as “Weapon: Kukri“.
  • Just in case you are not aware; unless Sunberth gets a new storyteller between now and next season the city will be closing. I advise that you consider moving your character to another city or make plans to do so.

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)