Lynca's Notebook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Lynca's Notebook

Postby Lynca on August 25th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Property of

Lynca, from the tents of Benrid
of the sons of Malech

Praise Yahal and his wisdom.
May I strive to remember his love for his people.

Please do not snoop. It is unkind to do so.

I'm sorry.

Oh, hush, stop your guilt.
And your snooping.
Last edited by Lynca on August 25th, 2015, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynca
Player

Words: 17280
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2015, 3:09 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Page 2

Postby Lynca on August 25th, 2015, 9:45 pm

Winter 57 503 AV

My name is Lynca, from the tents of Benrid, of the sons of Malech. Papa has given me this notebook so that I may write what I want. Since I know Shiber better, I will try to use this to learn more Common. The strange men and women who sit with us for dinner tell funny tales. I know they're funny tales because Mama and Papa laugh during them. I only stand some words. I use my brothers and sisters for help to learn Common, that is why I write so well. I hope to get better.

Good night, and Yahal bless you

You seem to have been a calm child.

I didn't understand a single thing I wrote. I told my older sister, Besha, what I wanted to write, and she'd show me how to write it. It's why the handwriting's different from my own now.

So you weren't calm?

Do you truly think I'm the calm type, Charles?

Of course. What was I thinking?
Lynca
Player

Words: 17280
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2015, 3:09 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes