Enit Slayne

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Enit Slayne

Postby Enit on November 30th, 2010, 11:11 pm

Enit Slayne
Race: Ghost

Appearance

Enit, while not as stunning as some, holds her own simplistic beauty. Her body is small in bulk, but amongst her feminine curves lie the marks of labor in the form of lean muscle. Over her muscle stretches marble skin, and all but her cheeks and lips are seemingly neglected by the sun. Her hair is a strange faded auburn that tumbles down to the crook of her spine, and often times finds its way over her face, covering what is perhaps her best feature. Her eyes which are a soft blueish grey, framed with thick lashes, and are as reflective as mirrors. They easily betray her emotions but that is quiet possibly the trait that makes them so alluring.

All that of course was while she was alive. But now her blood no longer flows and she has lost her physical form. When Enit is able to manifest some sort of human appearance she usually appears clad in a soft baby blue dress, with small white flowers in her hair. However this delicate appearance is marred by her lack of facial features. Where her face should be is but a blank slate, which can be quite vexing for an unsuspecting viewer.

Character Concept

Enit lived an average life, in fact it was down right boring. She along with her father and mother lived secluded though they were only half a day's distance from Alvadas. Her family chose this lifestyle for “safety reasons”. Enit was raised to believe that the city was dangerous, that people were dangerous and that the best place for a young woman like herself was at home, minding her own business and obeying her elders.

Enit's days consisted of farm work, when she did have time for herself she spent it lost in thought and occasionally going for a lonesome walk around their property. But somewhere in her heart Enit longed for more, she would reminisce about the one time she accompanied her father to the city gates, she had been given one glorious peek inside a world of bustling streets, colorful buildings, and people, but then the gates closed and on the walk home her father regaled her with stories of the terrors the city held. And sometimes after remembering this, Enit would get restless, but good girls never go on adventures, good girls are content to stay at home. So she would push these thoughts down into herself and for the most part she believed that she was happy....that was until she died.

Her death was unexpected and accidental. While she was putting the family's mare up for the night, the old horse got spooked. In its fear it reared up on its hind legs, and in the process came down on Enit's skull, dealing a fatal blow. In the few moments before things went black amongst the sharp pain there was the fear of dying, and all she could think was how her life had been too short. The next thing Enit remembers was the strange sensation of feeling nothing. She couldn't feel the ground beneath her, or the wind she knew was blowing. She turned to see the mare galloping toward the barn and out of the corner of her eye, saw something that just didn't belong. A body laying motionless, it only took a moment for her to realize that the body was hers and it took even less for the horror to set in. She couldn't scream, as much as she wanted too she remained still, silently staring at her own corpse trying to swallow the fact that she was dead. So she watched, she watched her father find his only daughter cold and lifeless, she watched as her mother turned pale, and fell to her knees. She could offer no comfort as her parents mourned for her, and then she felt pain. Pain that sprung from the depths of a broken heart and she mourned her own passing.

Months went by and she still remained on the farm, observing as life went on without her. And it was during this time she began to realize how horribly mundane the life she had was, her death was the most interesting thing that had ever happened to her. She began to think what does it mean to live and it occurred to her that she may have been alive but she had never lived, she had been too afraid of the things she didn't know, too afraid of change, she had given up her “life” in order to avoid the unpleasant things and even then she wasn't safe, she still died before her time. Regret filled her thoughts it was all she could feel, she had wasted it all, and she felt angry with herself. Anger slowly turned to numbness and then acceptance. Enit was dead so why should she stay on this god forsaken farm? She wished she had realized it sooner, she was dead but she hadn't moved on, so now was her chance, maybe now she could discover who she really was, maybe in death she had gained freedom, maybe....in death she could finally live.

Personality

Enit is trying to discover who she is, this is the first time she is able to express herself, though considering her physical limitations it's not going to be easy. To make matters worse she doesn't even know much about ghosts and she's now one herself. Despite this for the first time in her “life” she has the drive to live to the fullest, she wants to see things she's never seen, have fun for once, maybe go wild. After all what did being a “good girl” get her, and what does she have to fear now that the worst has already happened? She is free to focus on herself and do whatever the hell she wants, and that's exactly what she intends to do. Enit will find a way to live, one way or another.

Skills

Materialization(+10)- 24
Soulmist Projection- 26
Botany- 5
Agriculture- 5

Lore

Lore of Bala
Lore of Planting and Harvesting

Starting Package

Secret :
600 gold rimmed miza- Enit's life savings, which she will have hidden away.
Last edited by Enit on December 8th, 2010, 5:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Enit
The Lost

Words: 13962
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2010, 4:50 am
Character sheet

Enit Slayne Development

Postby Enit on December 1st, 2010, 5:50 am

Development

General Information :
My name is Enit Slayne, I am...or was 23 years old, and was always on the lighter side, especially now chuckle

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself: Well I honestly can't answer that question right now. I was usually quiet, I focused on my chores and being obedient, but that isn't me anymore.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you: Well not many people really ever saw me, my parents always thought I was well behaved and I know they loved me. Besides them no one else really knew me, and since I'm dead and all no ones really seen me as of late.
3. What is your favorite body feature: well just having a body was nice.
4. How physically fit are you?: I'm lighter than a feather?
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?: Well I don't really need clothes but I suppose I like simple dresses. Maybe a flower wreath for my hair, I really like flowers.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?: My parents, Reene and Marcel Slayne, were hard working to say the least. Loving and devoted, they did the best with what they had and did their best to protect me, though I realize now, maybe they tried too hard.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?: I was an only child.
3. What is your extended family like?: I never knew them, my grandparents, on my father's side, traveled far from our origins and settled near Alvadas. My father grew up on the farm and inherited it when his parents died. My mother's parents live somewhere within Syliris and because of our seclusion, basically abandoned us, or maybe it was the other way around.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?: Perhaps if I had some friends I would be able to answer this.
5. Do you treat animals like family?: Animals are creatures of labor and sources of food, put on this earth for our use. Though their company is better than none.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?): Nothing that I can remember, other than the sun would often burn me if I was out too long, but that is trivial.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?: I have always been ambidextrous, as was my mother.
3. What languages do you speak?: What do you sound like?: I speak Common, and I would like to believe that I have a soft soothing voice, the horses always seemed to like it.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?: I did always chew my nails, I hated doing it but never stopped.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them): Eh, well the old me would never have gotten anything of that sort, but who knows what the new me will be willing to do

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?: I don't have a formal education if that's what your asking, but my mother did know how to read, and she taught me some.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?: Things I learned were usually necessary for the farms or my family's survival, and I liked surviving. So yes, I guess I liked learning.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?: I learned them by doing them, and by making mistakes.
4. How do you learn best?: I have to do it myself in order to get it, I can't usually just hear something and know how to do it just like that.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?: There is so much I don't know, learning anything new would be nice.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?: I suppose I don't really bond easily, of course I was close with my parents, but I haven't had much experience in the social world.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?: No, I have been taught all my life that people would do me wrong and harm me. Until I see otherwise, I may struggle with trust for awhile.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?: I...don't really understand this question, I have pretty good posture, and normally I can be happy. But what do you mean by "bi"?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.: My father, had not yet found me a proper suitor, and now that I'm dead, I may never have my first kiss.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.: What an embarrassing question, no, I have done no such thing. B-but I will be honest and say I have wondered about it once or twice.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?: I use to enjoy picking plants, and learning about what they were.
2. Do you like to read?: Sometimes, my father would bring me back information on plants, and my mother would help me read the written parts.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?: Those small insects that would always come out at when the sun set, they would bite me and fly in my face.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?: Taking long walks to think.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you?: Having anyone gush over me or compliment me too much.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic: I try to have hope if that is what you're asking but in this world it's hard.
2. What are your religious views?: My family would always praise Bala, but now I don't know if that is really who I need to pray too.
3. Would you be able to kill?: I do not know, I have killed birds that were raised for food.
4. What are your views on sex?: I-I-I don't know!
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?: A life that is lived without hesitation or regret, one that is full of experiences and connections and so much more. That is a successful life, and one I so desperately want.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?: I once yelled at my father for not letting me go with him into the city, as for the best thing, I tried hard to never complain and be a good daughter.
2. What is your greatest regret?: That I never questioned, or acted on my own. I wasted my life.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?: My regret is now my greatest strength.
2. What is your greatest weakness?: I am shy and my fear holds me back.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: All of me.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?: Introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?: I enjoy cleanliness, and having things where I can find them.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?: I have heard of Kihala, and I am very interested in her now.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?: All of them are to be feared, but I admit I rarely think of most of them.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?: A what?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?: I suppose I would go far to have a god on my side.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?: Nothing, if it is the god I worship then I will trust in what they wish me to do.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?: I am not alive but I will experience life!
2. What is the best part of life?: I plan to figure that out for myself.
3. What is the best part of death?: I suppose all the time I have now is useful.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?: Of old age, but I was not that lucky.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?: I would have just liked to have been remembered by a few more people.
Last edited by Enit on December 23rd, 2010, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enit
The Lost

Character sheet

Enit Slayne

Postby Enit on December 23rd, 2010, 1:46 am

Enit
The Lost