Kelvic questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Kelvic questions

Postby Nivel on September 16th, 2015, 1:06 am

It didn't occur to me that you could play the Miz original animals as a kelvic! I would just go Yowlwing because it's clearly the cooler option.... but I guess if you're okay with being uncool you could always play a fishing cat or whatever >__> (I'm totally joking...but seriously pick the YowlWing cause it's better.)
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Kelvic questions

Postby Lilun on September 16th, 2015, 1:10 am

I dunno about cooler. One dives and swims under water, and one flies. Both are neat, but I wonder which would have more respect in Riverfall and be less likely to be pressured into the pet status.

Actually, I wonder if I couldn't cross them..
I will be but a small part in my Bonded's life; but they will be my world.
Lilun
Player

Words: 46432
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 2:51 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Kelvic questions

Postby Nivel on September 16th, 2015, 3:30 am

I dunno if cross breading works with kelvics since your mom could be a monkey and your dad could be a polar bear.
I'm mostly on team flying cat because its a fantasy creature that doesn't exist in the real world AND because it reminds me of Nall from lunar the silver star story a Jrpg I have fond childhood memories of.
It sounds like fishing cat is more what your looking for if you don't want to be a pet. The fishing cat seems like it would make a great companion to a hunter or fishermen.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Kelvic questions

Postby Gossamer on September 17th, 2015, 12:31 am

Either or would be cool when it comes to cats. It's really up to you. I have a friend that shows sulkys but I believe her ponies are ... I can't even think of their names now... sleek little things..hackneys? They are about 13-14hh. The sulky is still super small but it has brakes too. ;) I drive drafts. :) Belgian's to be specific.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous