Wild Again (Aleksi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 5th, 2010, 6:59 pm

Tebridiar was warm and safe and so, so in love.

Love, love, love. She could chant the word all day, run around like an idiot screaming it. This is what it felt like, what it looked like…

“I’m sorry I look too young, Aleksi. That’s the main reason we can’t tell everyone yet. I wish I could, I want to share this wonderful thing with all the people I know. And as I always say, I feel so much older than I look. But Ill grow, and I think by the end of Winter or possibly Spring, Ill be able to pass as a young looking sixteen year old, atleast.” She already looked fourteen or fifteen, whereas when she first arrived in Endrykas she possibly looked just like a young teenager.

She wanted to bond with Aleksi, with every fibre of her body. But, there was a small problem.

She had to tell Aleksi everything that bonding… involved. Tebridiar was sure she knew, by instinct she knew. Her body was sending her all the information she needed, and she was trying to ignore certain aspects. She would have to tell her.

“Well, Aleksi… I really, really want to bond with you.” She blushed, going that familiar deep red colour. Aleksi could probably paint it by now. “But… umm… in order to, to bond… I feel that I have to… well, you know.” Now, of all times, why couldn’t she say that tiny, monosyllabic word. Every single Kelvic bond was different. Every single one, she knew. And in order to bond with Aleksi, truly, and be tied to her forever more, she knew she had to do it.

She had never done that before. Her Master had almost forced her into it, but she had ran away. But no. She knew what she would have to do, and she wondered if she truly was ready. But it was the most natural thing in the world, and if it made sense at any time in her life, that time was now.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 5th, 2010, 8:49 pm

Alekis chuckled at the girl's blush. It was extremely cute to see her that way while talking about bonding with Aleksi, or well, trying to talk about it. The way that girl said she was sorry about being tiny was just extremely gorgeous.

"You are silly, Tebridiar... Very, very silly.... , she whispered as she went back to playing with the girl's hair. She had no idea what to say to this. A bond? really? Now? With a woman? YAY! just literally rang through her head and she grinned wickedly.

"See, now, the bond needs sexual interaction, as far as I know, my dear... so it means we'll have to wait... but, once we do bond, I don't think there will be anyone more happy then me... ever....

It was time for Aleksi to be honest and she hoped it wouldn't scare Tebridiar. Love was there, the need was there, the trust was there and they just needed a few more months to adjust themselves a bit to the moral of the Drykas people. After that, everything will be perfect, or well, so Aleksi thought
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 5th, 2010, 9:58 pm

With the mention of the words “sexual interaction” Tebridiar nodded reverently, if a little embarrassed. She was still pink, and the colour had died down a bit.

“I am aware I’m extremely silly!” She giggled. “Well, there are all different types of bonding, Aleksi. Some bond as mates, others bond as friends or servant and Master kind of things. But yes, I think the bond we seek… yeah.” She still couldn’t say the words.

“No one happier than you? What about me, I’m the little creature that “seeks a bond their entire lives”, I’ll be ecstatic!” She could barely contain how happy she was. This was the person she had been seeking for four years. They say at this age, a Kelvic has to meet one specific person, no one else will suit them. How lucky she was that she had found Aleksi.

“Do you know something strange about Kelvic bonds, Aleksi?” She stated. “This thing called mirroring happens. I don’t know exactly how it works… but you take on traits of the person you bonded with. So you might, for instance, get a little closer to nature, be able to understand horses better, that sort of thing. And I might get a little more feisty or enjoy stabbing things. Its really weird.” Tebridiar was excited to find out what she would be like after the bonding process

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 6th, 2010, 9:31 am

Aleksi laughed at the girl's words. She was such a cutie sometimes. Well, not sometimes, all the time. Her eyes never left the girl's face as she listened to her talk. The comment about her stabbing things made Aleksi laugh like crazy.
"You? Stabbing things? Oh I'd SO love to see that, my dear!"

Shaking her head softly, she kissed Tebridiar's forehead and tried to calm down from all the chuckles and giggles. This was, after all, a serious thing they had to think about before doing, especially since... well... it seems like neither of them has done it before.

Aleksi blushed slightly at the thought of that and grinned, her hands rubbing Tebridiar's back "I'd love to be close to nature darling.... . She was a Drykas, what would one expect? For her not to like nature? Even though she was hunting in it, she did it only because she had to survive somehow.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 6th, 2010, 2:27 pm

A crazy horse girl who was a ruthless dagger wielding maniac? Well, its interesting in theory.

She loved the feeling of the firm, yet gentle hand on her back, pulling her closer, warming her up. The Winter did put a chill in the air…

“Well, you’ve got me, Ill show you how to get closer to nature… though I can’t really explain it, its strange. I’m excited to see how I “mirror” you… should turn out to be interesting. Just be looking at us no person could guess, well, that we would end up together. I wouldn’t!” Tebridiar giggled. “But I am glad you found me that night, so glad. If you hadn’t, I’d probably be dead in a year.”

Dead in a year. Had she ever voiced how she really felt with anyone? What she had considered? She became solemn and silent.

And her injury was what had really held her back a lot. She wasn't ready to tell anyone about that, not yet. She was sure Aleksi would find out soon though. But not right now.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 6th, 2010, 2:46 pm

Aleksi smiled lovingly and whispered as her hair moved over her back lightly, showing that the chilly winter was actually there "Well, I can't wait to see what we turn into... it will be an interesting thing to deal with, I think"

Her fingers moved over the girl's back, trying to keep her warm as her eyes closed "Yes, it will be strange when people see us around... very strange, in fact, my dear.... but I don't really care as long as I have you"

It would never stop, the feelings Aleksi had for Tebridiar, she was sure about it, so waiting for little things to change in a few months wasn't a big deal after all, was it? Aleksi didn't think so, not right now, not after all these interesting facts came up.

"Are you cold, my dear? Should we go somewhere a little warmer? I don't want you getting hurt, you know, her voice caring, calm and warm as well as her embrace, the one that Tebridiar was in.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 6th, 2010, 3:25 pm

Tebridiar had to admit, she was feeling the cold, the chill of the Winter.

“Yes, I feel it in the air, in my arms. Its going to be too cold soon.” Tebridiar looked into the sky, it was getting cloudy. “Well, where should we go?” She tried to make her voice as tragic as possible. She sadly began to untangle herself from Aleksi’s arms. She never liked letting go.

“Do you think I should travel in my horse form? You can, umm… ride on me, if you like?” Tebridiar was trying not to sound wrong. It was hard not to, though. She couldn’t have phrased it better if she tried.

She still made a sort of apologetic face, trying to voice with her eyes that she couldn’t help what she was saying from sounding a little… inappropriate.

“Well, what do you expect?”
She giggled. “Things I say will sound a little dodgy, I am a horse after all. I’m a natural mount.” Tebridiar was a little shocked herself. She was getting cheekier…

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 6th, 2010, 5:18 pm

Aleksi laughed loudly at the girls offer, gently ruffling her hair and whispering "You are such a cutie..". She nodded though, slowly stroking the girl's cheek and kissing her forehead one more time. The smile on the woman's face didn't fade as she whispered "Well, I'd love to.. um.. ride you... and we could go towards the tent city and look for a meeting within one tent or something, just so they don't get all suspicious."

Aleksi then stood back softly, allowing Tebridiar to do whatever she needed to before she transformed. The sight of it was breathtaking the last time, so Aleksi had hoped that riding on Tebridiar's back, no matter how wrong that sounded, would be even better.

Her eyes were shining, lips were curled into a big smile and cheeks were lightly blushing, but Aleksi didn't mind, not anymore. Tebridiar knew what this woman was and how she felt, so what would be the point in hiding anything.
"Oh and don't worry about things sounding dodgy... you should hear me when I hunt with Luc"
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 6th, 2010, 9:24 pm

Tebridiar was lost for a moment, just smiling. Aleksi knew what she meant, even if it sounded, well wrong. She actually had to hold back a laugh about the riding comment.

“Yes, Aleksi, I’m sure you’d love to ride me.”
She laughed. She could get away with being a bit cheeky. She and Aleksi had "had the talk" now. “Just give me two seconds and Ill be changed. And yeah, just getting a little tent to ourselves for a while would be nice.” She smiled at her, kissing her quickly before walking slightly over to the side to take her clothes off.

“Oh, and Aleksi…” She said one last time. “Don’t forget to pick my clothes up!” She grinned, turning around just enough so as not to reveal anything but her back, and most of that was covered with long, flowing hair. It had to be. If Aleksi saw what was on her back, plain and uncovered… it wasn’t worth thinking about. She hated her back.

Just then she changed, and everything was a little blurry and she stumbled about on her feet for a moment. Then she came round, and she looked Aleksi in the eye. She did a strange sort of bow, bending her front knees, and then she stood up again. She just hoped Aleksi didn’t mind riding bareback.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 7th, 2010, 12:23 pm

Aleksi shook her head and whispered "Bad girl" with a cheeky grin on her face. It was beautiful how they could talk about these things and understand each other. Aleksi stood still for a moment, watching Tebridiar's hair cover her back and flow around. Was there something on her back? Nah... it probably was just a bit of hair in the way.

She walked towards the pile of clothes and picked it up, standing there and holding it close to her as she watched the beautiful transformation again. Once it was done, Tebridiar was just as beautiful as she had remembered... if not more. She gently scratched the girl's head and smiled lovingly.

"You are so beautiful... in every form you take...", slowly walking to the side of the, now horse, she gently rubbed her back and climbed her way up. It was an amazing feeling. The most amazing feeling a Drykas could have, they say.
"Come love... let's have some fun, shall we?"
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext