Wild Again (Aleksi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 7th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Tebridiar came round from her little pause, and she nodded at Aleksi.

She believed Aleksi would keep her safe, keep her out of harms way. That was one of the many reasons she loved her. Aleksi was perfect. But she couldn’t completely erase the hurt of the past. No one ever would be able to, even if that scar was magically taken away, subconsciously it would still hurt.

“I’m sorry I stopped. I just… I had… I couldn’t go further. I need to finish it, here and now. I need ot get everything out.” And closing her eyes, she continued on, looking down at her covered feet. She couldn’t make eye contact, she had to focus on not completely just breaking down there and then.

“So… in his room, they had more drinks, and more drinks, and more untill they could barely stand. The smell just overwhelmed me, I wanted to get away but one of the stronger men pushed against the door, he told me I wasn’t going anywhere.” She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, biting her lip. “He grabbed me and I tried to kick but I couldn’t. I couldn’t slip out, I couldn’t do anything. I was powerless. There was about six men, my Master not included, he had left to go to the bar. They took my clothes and threw them to the side of the room, I tried to cover myself but I couldn’t. They…” Her eyes widened, she gasped, and covered her face with her arms, grimacing. She spoke again, but much quieter, much more strained.

“They took their clothes off too. They did things while the others watched and egged them on. They laughed, and I was screaming and screaming. But no one downstairs could hear, it was… it was too loud downstairs. My Master was away buying the drinks and he was gone a long time, so they basically… had me to themselves.” She groaned in horror.

“They touch… they felt me. And they had horrible, rough, grabbing arms and they hurt me. I was too young. Far too young for… for that. But they did it.” She was crying, hanging her head in shame. “They took me. And I felt like I had been pulled open from the inside out and everything had been taken away. I was just a mess, I couldn't even look, I just... I just closed my eyes. I was absolutely covered in... in blood and... ugh. Each of them did it to me. Then they shoved me in the corner of a room and left me there, after they were done. I don’t know how long it was, could have been minutes, could have been days. I didn’t feel anything. I couldn’t take the pain.”

She convulsed horribly, remembering. Everyone had thought she was… pure, clean, innocent. She had tried to lock it away. She didn’t want to relive any of it. This wasn't about the scar anymore. This was about what had happened just before, on the same night. And it had been eating her alive all this time.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 7th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Aleksi's eyes were wide open, her mouth too. She was crying, she was crying with this beautiful creature in her arms. Was there such a thing in the world that would hurt this innocent, little thing? There was... and Aleksi hated it. She cursed each and every man in her head, each and every man along with their families and all of their belongings. She couldn't handle this, she just couldn't.

It was like they were already bonded, like she could feel the pain Tebridiar was feeling. She knew she couldn't though, not even close, but she tried to. Leaning down and kissing over the girls face, trying to calm her down... or maybe calm herself down
"Shhh love, shhhhh... I'm here now... I'm here and I'm not letting go... never"

She didn't know what to say, how to help, how to help the scars on Tebridiar's body and mind heal. She wanted to so bad though, she wished she could take them away and keep them as her own, forever. "I will take at least half of that burden with me love... You do not need to carry it alone anymore... not anymore.."

Was that all? Was that all a strong warrior could think of in this moment? Aleksi could do better, she knew she could, but was there any point to it? Would she help Tebridiar if she started talking about stupid things they both knew weren't true.. like.. she would take revenge, and things like that...
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 8th, 2010, 12:11 am

All she could do was be cradled, like a little baby. A helpless little child.

She felt like she did back then, a shell. She remembered how she didn’t want to live, how she wished they had killed her, living with that horrible shame… the shame of even knowing that you would never, ever be a true child again. The fear of knowing that everyone you would ever love from now on wouldn’t have that perfect little virginal dream bride. She remembered sitting in that horrible, stale room. It was all she could see now.

She should have kept it hidden.

She could hear their voices, feel their hands again. And she could remember a faint shadow of the horrible, blood curdling pain. How she had begged and screamed to die, to be left to rot away because death must surely be better than living like this.

But then she was brought back to the present. She saw day again, and she could hear the birds, and the rustle of the grass, and the worried purrs of Luc. But he was being temporarily ignored.

She could see Aleksi in front of her, sitting crying. And she knew it would be better. She had someone to share this with. What had happened to her… she didn’t have to pretend it wasn’t real anyone. Someone could help her. The greatest person in the world.

“I’m sorry, Aleksi.” She whispered. “I’m sorry I had to tell you this. But I feel like I… I don’t have to be afraid anymore. I’ve always had nightmares. My whole life. I don’t think this while haunt me anymore. But I am broken, and I don’t think Ill ever be fixed again. And I can’t be… I can’t be pure for you. I felt horribly like I was bonded to them, I thought they had damaged me forever. And while they have, I can heal little parts of me again. My bond is something they won’t take away from me.”

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 8th, 2010, 12:18 pm

Aleksi just leaned down and pressed a warm kiss on Tebridiar's lips, moving her hands over her cheeks to wipe the tears away. Taking a deep breath seemed to calm her down slightly as she whispered in the girl's ear "You are pure for me, love... You are the most beautiful, innocent and amazing creature I've ever seen... don't ever think they took anything away from you... they tried to, but you remained the same... Loving, caring, innocent and beautiful... and now... mine"

She could hear the word mine ring in her head thousand times and she just smiled at the sound of it. Gently picking up Tebridiar's clothes with her free hand so it doesn't get wet and leaning in to place a kiss on her forehead every now and then. That girl has put a spell on Aleksi, she could swear on that one, even though she never believed in magic or all that lovely-dovey stuff.... Her heart would skip every time she thought about the girl's tears so she gently leaned down and wiped those away
"You are too beautiful to be crying love..", Aleksi whispered, full of anger and hate towards the one that have hurt Tebridiar, but full of understanding and care towards the victim of it all. She would never look at Tebridiar differently after all of this... ever.. she just could get more beautiful in Aleksi's eyes, cause she survived all that.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 8th, 2010, 7:29 pm

Tebridiar didn’t feel beautiful. She felt used and hideous and broken.

But Aleksi always seemed to lighten her, show her the radiance inside everyone. And she loved how she didn’t care that she had been spoiled by these men, how she had been plundered and would never be the same. She didn’t care.

She still managed to gasp when Aleksi came near her ear, whispering softly, such lovely words. And when she kissed her, it felt amazing. The greatest thing in the world. Like tiny parts of her were being strung back together.

“Aleksi… I couldn’t love you anymore if I tried.” She put her forehead together with the other girls, looking into her green eyes. “You have no idea how much you mean to me, your everything now. If anything ever happens to you, I will take me own life, because Ill be nothing.” She felt so tired, but she could stay awake just to look at the girl, to spend more time with her. And it would mean so much to finally belong to her, fully.

But that was a season away. For now, even with all the love showered onto her, she still felt vaguely alone. But she only had a tiny amount of time to wait for a bond.

“I think I’ll need to tell you about the scar another day. But that’s the events that lead up to it atleast.”
She sighed, trying not to remember, trying to bury it again.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 8th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Aleksi nodded lightly, moving her forehead away from the girl's just so she could whisper "It is fine, my dear, you need rest now..", standing up with Tebridiar in her arms was easier then she thought it would be. The girl was light, almost as light as a feather and it felt so amazing to be holding her.

Aleksi's eyes moved around, her chest was rising and falling slowly as she tried to see which was the closest way home. Then she started walking, slowly, knowing that if she rushed, she'd get tired and Tebridiar would probably be rather uncomfortable "Just keep yourself covered and I'll take care of the rest, ok love?"

She was serious and yet caring. This woman seemed to never forget her duty, her duty to protect the one she will bond with, even though she was not a little girl anymore and she could take care of herself quite well... she has been, as the matter of a fact. Was Aleksi's way of life made her this way? Did she turn into what she has hoped to get out of her future husband? Maybe, but however it was, Aleksi loved it and it seemed like Tebridiar did too, which was a good thing, of course... the only thing that really mattered.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on December 9th, 2010, 12:01 pm

She was being lifted, carried, still only covered in the cloak.

She was still to weak to stand, but Aleksi knew it would be better to get her out of the Sea of Grass right now, she was sure. She always took care of her, it was one of her best qualities. She seemed to be full of them.

Tebridiar took a look around as she was held tightly in Aleksi’s strong arms… she looked and saw the beautiful, writhing landscape before her… it was alive. You couldn’t see all that was hidden in it, but if you take a closer look, it becomes so beautiful, so amazing. It holds many secrets.

The sky was a pale, watery blue, mingled with grey. It was stunning in a bleak way. You didn’t get the lovely Autumn colours anymore. The beautiful auburns and golds and browns of that season were gone, replaced by cold. it was harsh and icy. But who was to say that wasn’t gorgeous in its own right?

And at first it seemed so scary… but not anymore. It was inviting even, a place to clear your head… you just had to keep your wits about you, and not make too much noise. She wished she had a weapon to defend herself, and she vowed to buy one.

“Thank you, Aleksi…” She gave a final little whisper, then she closed her eyes.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on December 9th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Aleksi chuckled and leaned down, pressing a soft kiss on Tebridiar's forehead again. Shaking her head and grinning, she added "Don't be silly" and just kept walking. Her legs were moving slowly, and yet not weakly... She was just taking her time in this part of the world, carrying the most precious person in her life.

It was unbelievable how many details could one see if one looked close enough. The way the grass was moving under their feet, the way little, furry rodents moved on each side, so they wouldn't be spotted. It was all so slow and so grey, yet so beautiful, at least in Aleksi's eyes. She loved winter and everything about it, from snow to the fact that the whole nature was sleeping, probably because, well, no matter how excited she was every time she went hunting, she'd be sad. Sad because she had to kill one of those beautiful creatures that make the world. During the winter, she didn't have to do it. Or she had to, but rarely, so it was pretty much like heaven for her. She could watch them, but not with the intention to kill or harm them in any way.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wild Again (Aleksi)

Postby Ganmedo on February 6th, 2011, 4:00 am

Blessings from the Cupbearer

Tebridiar

XP:

Running + 3
Seduction + 1
Storytelling + 2

Lore:

Hiding clothes in the Sea of Grass
The injustice of winter
Infatuation
Protective urges
Hiding ones age
Kelvic bonding
Telling that which is painful

Aleksi

XP:

Seduction + 2
Riding + 2
Horsemanship + 1

Lore:

The need of a horse in the hunt
Drykas hospitality
Infatuation
Offering comfort
Kelvic bonding
The feeling of compassion

COMMENTS:

If you guys have any questions, run them by me!
Ganmedo
The Cupbearer

Words: 7348
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous