The breathing experiment (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Vanna on December 13th, 2010, 10:24 pm

Vanna laughed and shook her head lightly at Jokor's reaction. He got all uncomfortable again so it was time to change the game once again. Her fingers moved along his chest and over his neck before she stepped away from him and lightly moved around the house. She was looking for something. Once she found what she was looking for, and that something seemed like a leather strap, she lightly moved her fingers over her dress, pulling it just a bit higher and then tying her hair. Her moves were graceful, cheeky... one might notice they were even tempting. She was walking slow, turning around just before she entered the room with the tub, to give Jokor a wink.

Once Vanna was inside of the room, she added, still rather cheaky You look really cute when you're blushing Jokor.... It was time to get her hands dirty so she kneeled down and washed the cloak, slowly, moving her fingers over every dirty spot before pulling it up and squeezing the water out of it and bringing it back to the fireplace. Her fingers lightly stretched it above the fire before putting more wood onto it, making the flame just a bit bigger
Relax, I'm not going to do anything you don't want to me to.... I think you've seen that by now...
Vanna
Player

Words: 28970
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2010, 8:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on January 2nd, 2011, 7:48 pm

Jokor just looked away trying not to pay attention to the laughing girl and just stood up and grabbed his shirt, the cold winter was taking his toll after all.
"You look really cute when you're blushing Jokor..." Jokor just grumbled under his breath as she said that. He dropped himself on the sofa and just waited untill vanna got back out of the bathroom.

He looked a bit around in the room watching a window or anything that he could use to watch outside, he was a bit curious how much time was already spent, he didn't want to be to late at the circus, Jokor would put his money on it that Essik or some other circus member would begin to ask question as where he has been. He didn't like other people poke his nose into his life.
"Say, where is a window around here?" Jokor asked vanna as he stood up going towards the kitchen to look around there.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on January 2nd, 2011, 8:05 pm

Vanna grinned as she walked out of the bathroom. It was quite strange one would look for a window in a city like that. That wouldn't be safe, nor would it be smart, if that one was a female, and Vanna sure as hell was one.

Her eyes roamed all over Jokor before she stepped closer to him and took his arm, wiping the tattoo clean and with an amazed face, adding somewhat playfully
My, oh my, someone's all sexy
Her eyes were still pink, and her lips were curled in a big smile as she leaned in and pecked Jokor on the lips, winking
I hope you like it too, she whispered, still as close to his face as she could be. Yes, she knew it was annoying to Jokor, but hell, she wanted it that way.
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on January 28th, 2011, 11:07 am

Jokor looked at vanna with a suspicious look on his face as he practically felt her eyes wandering over his body.
As she stepped closer and grabbed his arm. Not even bothering hiding the slight blush he got on his face when her body pressed lightly against him.
"What are you...." Jokor was cut of when she once again leaned in and pecked him on the lips. Jokor's face immediately went as red as it could be.
"I think I gotta go now." Jokor stamered out before pushing her out of the way and grabbing his cloak getting out of there as if rhysol himself was after him.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on January 28th, 2011, 6:00 pm

Vanna grinned wickedly at the blush, shaking her head lightly. Why would he do such a thing? What was his problem? She knew she wasn't ugly and she sure as hell was way cleaner then him, so...

The things he said next sort of answered all of her questions and with a cheeky smile, she yelled after him "I'll see ya around Jokor", giggling almost as loudly as she could.
One more person she managed to freak out with her acting... maybe she should have some sort of a personal record?
That though, would have to be thought about the next day, since now, it was time to clean the place up before going to sleep

THE END
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Previous