The breathing experiment (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Vanna on December 3rd, 2010, 4:32 pm

17th of Winter, 510 AV

Vanna sighed softly, crossing her legs while sitting on a rock next to the main street of Zeltiva. Her soft sigh was something she usually did before she started singing. It was interesting to watch the people go by with her big, violet eyes and even more so with one of your favorite songs stuck in your head.

She had her backpack close to her, it was quite heavy, which of course was because of her large tattooing set. This new art made Vanna quite proud of herself and her body, just because she thought it looked much more beautiful with tattoos on it then not. Vantha, the people she came from were not all that into tattoos, but she wasn't around them anyway, so why not.
Vanna
Player

Words: 28970
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2010, 8:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 3rd, 2010, 5:19 pm

Jokor walked down the main street of zeltiva, bored out of his mind but glad that they finaly arrived at the city a few days ago. The wilderlands,as the rest of the circus called them, where really getting on his nerves. No cramped alleys filled with thrash and especially no markets to get some easy food from. Thank god there where other people who knew how to get food in that place.
Suddenly Jokor stopped walking as he saw a girl that was oddily dressed sitting on a rock. But what really catched his eye was that she had a rather large backpack lying very close to her. A curious glint came into his eyes and he walked towards her.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 3rd, 2010, 5:22 pm

Vanna was still singing as her eyes moved up, towards the guy coming over. She was quite sure she'll either make him jump or scream when he saw the color of them, but she didn't care. It was one of the things that she liked to do.

Her head moved slightly to the side as her fingers were moving over her thigh like they were drawing something. She liked attention, oh who was she kidding... she liked pretty much anything in this world other then being bored, which rarely happened around her.

As the last part of the lyrics came by, she let her voice get quite high, enjoying in it like the first time she has heard the song. She then, for an unknown reason stood up and stretched. Her backpack wrapped around her right arm and her short, black dress along with the cloak covering her shoulders straightened down.

Vanna decided it was time to do something about being bored here, so she walked up to the guy that was clearly heading her way (or well, maybe not, but she never bothered to take that as an option) and added in a rather cheerful tone
Hey there... I'm Vanna, what you up to??
She hoped that the guy won't just run away, but he didn't seem like one of those who would, so problems shouldn't be heading her way.
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 3rd, 2010, 6:28 pm

Jokor was a bit surprised when the odd girl stopped singing, which was something he was quite glad for, and walked up to him.
Jokor blinked a bit in confusion when he she came close enough to him to see the strangely colored eyes and the weird pieces of metal sticking in her face and ears.
"Hey there... I'm Vanna, what you up to?" the weird girl said to him in a cheerful tone.
Jokor quickly took a small step backwards, not really comfortable with the stranger at such close distance and instinctively slipped his hand under his cloak, gripping the handle of his katar.
"You really look weird with those eyes and those pieces of metal in your face do you know that?" Jokor blurted out. "why the heck would you let those things stick in your face?"
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 3rd, 2010, 6:37 pm

Vanna tilted her head as her pierced tongue moved over her lips, feeling the piercings on them and her left hand moved over the rest. Why would he say something like that? Did it look bad? No... it can not be that... Vanna saw herself a million times and it always looked good... maybe it was her hair? or... what was the color of her eyes today anyway? maybe they changed?

She shook her head and frowned quietly Well, you sure as hell know how to talk to a girl. Her lips curled into a smile again though. She couldn't stay sad or mad at someone for a long time, so it really didn't have any purpose trying to.

And why do you think I look odd? My eyes are pink and I have piercings and tattoos on my face and my body, not like that's the strangest thing to see, after finishing that she pointed at him and grinned in a rather cheeky manner Besides, you look more strange then I do, all spooked out and kinda... well, not really safe looking

It seemed like she really could talk... and it, not even for a second, bother her that he was a complete stranger, since to be quite honest with herself, he didn't look all that scary either... just crazy?
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 3rd, 2010, 7:05 pm

Jokor got a confused expression she mentioned something about talking to girls while shaking her head and frowning. What is the difference between talking to a girl
"And why do you think I look odd?" The girl asked as her lips curled back into a smile. "My eyes are pink and I have piercings and tattoos on my face and my body, not like that's the strangest thing to see," She pointed towards him and grinned in a rather cheeky way. "Besides, you look more strange then I do, all spooked out and kinda... well, not really safe looking"
"I do not look scared!" Jokor hissed towards the girl and nearly pulled his katar from underneath his cloak to threaten the girl but barely manged to stop himself at the last moment, only a small shine of metal could be seen for a few seconds before he stowed it back under his cloak.
"I just am a bit cautious, never know what some people try to pull with you when you aren't looking." Jokor said trying to calm himself down. "You told me those metal thingies are piercings? but what are tattoos?" Jokor asked when he relaxed a bit.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 3rd, 2010, 7:42 pm

Vanna laughed at him trying to pull whatever was shining out of his cloak Hey, hey, hey.... Don't pull things from under your cloak... and besides, I didn't know those were shiny these days, she added as she rolled her eyes and let her grin turn into a rather twisted one.

Her eyes moved to his face as she moved her fingers over her cloak and she gently moved it aside, showing her chest off a bit more and pointing at the little part of a snake head on the right side
This here is a tattoo.... well, part of it... it goes down here, she whispered as her hand kept moving down her chest and stomach, to somewhere on her left hip. It was a large one, and a beautiful one too.

Vanna never saw anyone who didn't know what tattoos were, but hell, this guy didn't even know what piercings were and he got scared when he saw a 4'8" girl in front of him, what else is there to be said?

There's one more here, she pointed at her left inner thigh. A bit lower, closer to he knee part of the lyrics from a song, it seems, could be seen.
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 3rd, 2010, 8:08 pm

Jokor gritted his teeth in frustration as The girl laughed at him. His eyes narrowing in suspicion as she grinned in a twisted way.
She moved her cloak aside and pointed towards a drawn snake head on the right side of her chest.
"This here is a tattoo.... well, part of it... it goes down here" She whispered to him moving her hand down her chest and stomach to her left hip. After that she pointed towards the her left inner tight. Now that she mentioned it, there where some strange markings close to her knee.
"So a tattoo is just a drawing on someones body? Sounds kinda stupid if you ask me, Doesn't that make it harder for you to get away?" Jokor shook his head. "You really are weird."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 3rd, 2010, 8:14 pm

Vanna laughed again, this time with a rather amused face. Her eyes wandered over him and she added quietly Well, it's not like you're not drawing attention to yourself, dressed like that

Her hands pulled her skirt down and adjusted her corset with a soft moan, or a sigh escaping her lips. It was probably something in between cause the corset was rather tight, around her waist. Pulling her cloak back down, she continued talking
Besides, why would I be hiding from anyone or anything? Doesn't that make life a bit boring?"

As she said that, she moved back to the rock and sat down, patting the spot next to her lightly and whispering Come... don't worry, I'm not planning on raping or killing you... not like I could anyway, look at me.... I'm 4'8", shaking her head, she giggled and winked at him in a teasing manner.

This guy seemed really way too innocent and confused about things, for his own good. Maybe he was one of those who would hide behind a confused mask?
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 3rd, 2010, 9:12 pm

Jokor sighed and just gave up on trying to understand this girl. She just was completely weird. He wasn't drawing attention with a heavy cloak in the mid of the winter! It was cold!
"Besides, why would I be hiding from anyone or anything? Doesn't that make life a bit boring?" the girl continued to talk while she sat back down on the rock and looked at him, while patting the spot next to her."Come, don't worry, I'm not planning on raping or killing you... not like I could anyway, look at me.... I'm 4'8"
Jokor arched an eyebrow as she shook her head as she said it. giggling before she winked at him in a strange way. Jokor sighed but decided it couldn't hurt. He was armed and she wasn't so it would probably turn out ok. Jokor cautiously sat down at the edge of the rock still trying to keep some distance between Vanna and himself.
"Fine now you happy?" He muttered under his breath.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Next