Seeking Threads in Alvadas/ Northen Suvan Sea

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Calder Stormeye on October 11th, 2015, 7:54 am

Hey all looking for threads in Alvadas or the Northern Suvan Sea for this new character. My character is a fortune telling fisherman Svefran open to just about any kind of thread. Whether you want to employ my services, go fishing or looking to split a pipe of tobacco and some wine I'm game.
Calder Stormeye
Player

Words: 6010
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2015, 3:02 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lrel on October 11th, 2015, 4:31 pm

I'm always down for a thread in Alvadas. :)
Cosimia is a very religious soul, so she might enjoy employing a fortune-teller as a go-between for her and her God, Leth. If that's something you'd be interested in, let me know.
Lrel
Player

Words: 20713
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2015, 8:17 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Warwick on October 11th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Or I could possess you. For fun. :D
Warwick
Player

Words: 1712
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2015, 2:22 am
Race: Ghost

Postby Calder Stormeye on October 11th, 2015, 7:18 pm

@Cosmina: Not really much for communing with the gods but would be happy to tell your fortune. Could also give you a ride to God's eye point. It's a location on the coast of the suvan where people can at least attempt to commune with any god, could make for a fun thread.

@Warwick that could be fun would also give me a reason to start picking up spiritism. Just don't go doing nothing crazy with my body lol
Calder Stormeye
Player

Words: 6010
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2015, 3:02 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets