[The Great Bazaar] Rats In A Maze (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Danika on December 7th, 2010, 7:49 pm

Danika watched Tolby storm off neatly sidestepping out of his way noting his anger and determination as he disappeared into the crowd. Disappeared? Not likely she thought, just absent from sight.
She turned to Gereth genuine curiosity kicking in “What did you say to anger him so?” She arched an eye brow “What do you see?” She smiled a genuine smile her body losing some tension. She wasn’t relaxed she was on pause mode ready to spring into action if need be.

She gave him enough space to get back into the crowded market but she doubted it would be a good idea at least if he was planning on eluding Tolby.
The Ebonstyfre…she almost sighed, but this yellowed eyed man didn’t look like one at all.
Danika
Player

Words: 9180
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2010, 2:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Gereth on December 7th, 2010, 9:09 pm

Gereth took a long moment to make sure that Tolby had at least nominally departed. He tried to stay his trembling hand as he scratched at the side of his neck. The coyote breathed a welcome sigh of relief once he realized that Tolby had departed and the woman, well she didn’t seem like she was going to kill him anyway. Gereth managed a smile though it didn’t have it’s usually totally confident swagger.

Some people, you see, they don’t like to be told the truth... And as far as what I see... He flashed Danika a wider smile though it was one without his usually mischievousness. “I usually see way too much actually.” Smiling more broadly at the woman he decided to take the alley, moving deeper into it, where he could hide. “I’ll be seeing you around."
Gereth
Player

Words: 14614
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 8:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Nisaba on January 9th, 2011, 3:21 am

Grade Complete: XP Award!

Name: Gereth

XP Award
Disguise- 1 XP
Acting- 2 XP
Intelligence- 2 XP
Negotiation- 1 XP

Gereth was quite the salesman. He used his cloak to hide his appearance- disguise. He pretended to be an ordinary trader who had traveled and obtained a mystical charm- acting. He paid attention to Ash’eny and Danika, as well as the unnamed customers, and used the information he gathered from their appearance and actions to earn money and attention- intelligence. Finally, he decided which customer to sell his item to depending on how much they were willing to pay and what kind of story they had- negotiation.

Lore Award
False Advertising
Taunting (minor)
Choosing a Buyer
Being Accosted

Ledger
+ 12 sm for selling ‘charm’

Name: Ash’eny

XP Award
Acting- 2 XP
Interrogation- 2 XP

Asheny played the role of an interested customer in more than one post, which earned him two acting points. Toward the end of the thread, he also used a couple of posts to threaten Gereth for information about himself and how he knew the things he knew- voila interrogation points.

Lore Award
Harassment (minor)
Playing Along
Waiting for the Right Time
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Storming Away Dramatically

Name: Danika

XP Award
Observation-3 XP

Danika stayed on the fringes of the interaction, not really working on many skills. She did take notice of many things during the thread, though, so she earned herself a few observation points.

Lore Award
Public Scoffing (minor)
Being Easily Irritated
Butting into Other’s Business

I just started a new job where I occassionally work 12hour shifts (somehow?)- so please bear with me. I'll probably only be able to hardcore grade/be online on the weekends and other times I'll only get to about 1 thread per night. If there's anything that needs immediate attention, please PM me and I'll bump it up the list. Thanks in advance for the understanding. ^_^
Nisaba
Retired Staff

Words: 32038
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2010, 2:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous