Alija's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Alija's Journal

Postby Alija on October 14th, 2015, 8:38 pm

4th Fall 515
Somewhere on the sea
A journey to Nyka

Kial bought me this. He gifted it to me today, a condolence gift of a sort, an old leatherbound book with smooth, blank pages. Upon the ship, I have found ink and a quill, and there is a small desk where I can record my thoughts.

There is not much to say. I don't know what to think or feel. My father is dead, or so it seems, and I am off to purchase his old shop.

The sailors who know of my situation urge me to think of this as an exciting adventure, but what will it be like, living in the house my father once did? Will his memory cling to the walls? Will it still smell like him? How am I to know what he smells like - it has been years.

We moved away from the coast today, to avoid a rocky section. Watching the land move away is terrifying, the ocean a vast and endless expanse that never ends. It feels like my last safety net has been taken from me. Leaping into the unkown is scary, but I've done it. This part should be the easy part.

I must go now, but I will write here often, accounting my voyage like Miss. Wright, the famous Zeltivan sailor once did. Of course, it is nowhere near as exciting or dramatic, but who knows? Perhaps I'll discover something out here, deep beneath the waves. The only thing I've discovered so far is that both Kial and I are made for the sea. I cannot say the same, however, for the lawyer.
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)