Open Many Ornaments

A young merchant tries to sell her wares and service.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Many Ornaments

Postby Ami Rosebush on October 16th, 2015, 5:09 pm

It was a rough night, Ami wasn't used to sleeping in other beds. Camping outside the boundaries of a city she oddly felt fine, but in an unfamiliar bed it was like being under a different skin. She would have gladly camped in the streets in any other city, but of course there had to be a rule against this in Zeltiva. Nonetheless, she would have to get used to this, as this would be her temporary home until she's hired into a caravan. Setting her bag on a table after a hearty breakfast, she takes out various ornaments and decorations for display. Hand crafted, the carvings ranged from humanoid figures to animals, small pots or other objects, trees, flowers, and anything Ami found worth crafting. Eventually, a man stops to check the wares.
"Why, these are lovely bits of ornaments you have for show."
"Thank you sir, I make each and every one by hand. I'm selling each for 5 silver mizas."
"I would love to have one for my daughter, perhaps this owl. She's always been fascinated in birds. Would you have a half-nilo in exchange?"
"Of course, a traveler shouldn't be shy to obtain various other forms of currency!"

It was past noon, and multiple others bought carvings from her. And with the ads up about her desire to join a caravan, combined with the way her small business was spreading, she hoped it would only be a small matter of time before someone comes by to accept her to join their party.
Ami Rosebush
Player

Words: 1354
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2015, 6:01 pm
Race: Human, Mixed