Place Nonsense Here--> [Azmere's Scrap Bin]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Place Nonsense Here--> [Azmere's Scrap Bin]

Postby Azmere on June 8th, 2016, 3:00 am

Just so people know...

I have a fully functional list of all the posts that I owe. Now that the season has shifted, I'm having a bit of a hard time switching my brain back over to posting from development. If my bosses can stop screwing up all of our orders, maybe I can go back to my normal 40 week and get caught up.

In the meantime, I will do my best to answer quests and group threads first though that may not always be the case. I do not force myself to write so there are occasions when I will have to toss up a solo post just to get the creative juices flowing. Thanks for the patience, folks.

~Az
Azmere
Fortitude through Diligence

Words: 614116
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Previous