PM to join Thyme for a Meeting [Thyme]

Thyme stumbles upon Beodan's abode.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Thyme for a Meeting [Thyme]

Postby Thyme on November 9th, 2015, 5:12 am

"A great horned owl? That was like one of the cute bush owls, just bigger, right?" Thyme chuckled slightly, this had to be a joke right? She cocked her head to the side and raised one of her eyebrows. "You...are joking right? Surely you've seen a great horned owl before, well. Maybe i'll show you some time, only... later" Dan disappeared into his humble little abode. To prepare more tea, and hopefully with any luck he would come back. Outside with the ribbon that she had asked for as well. When he came back outside he had held in his hands, a length of blue ribbon and cup of tea. He then handed her the ribbon, and then the tea Thyme took both and placed the cup of tea next to herself “Is this okay? I’m afraid I don’t know anything about city fashion…” Examining the ribbon she smiled and looked up to Dan "Oh! it's okay Dan, I don't know too much about city fashion either. This will do perfectly! Holding her hair up with one hand she brought the ribbon up to her hair. And tied it up in a tail, the blue ribbon complemented her shirt very well. After she was all finished, Thyme picked up the cup of tea in both hands and took a small sip. There was a strong flavor of mint, and Thyme? The funny thing about this particular herb was that it was somewhat like lemon zest, but for the most part. It brightens up the flavors of a dish, or in this case tea. Really Dan? Thyme giggled slightly, obviously amused by his shenanigans. In the form of the addition of thyme, after she finished the tea Thyme looked up to Dan once more Getting kind of late, is it? What time do you usually head to bed hmm? Thyme yawned
"~Virtus junxit mors non separabit ~"
Threads 3/6
Thyme
Seer of Truth

Words: 21816
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2015, 6:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Beodan Clathony on November 10th, 2015, 11:32 pm

“You… are joking right?” Beodan blushed at her light accusation, a little embarrassed. She was making it seem like seeing a great horned owl in the wild was like walking on grass! At her expression he hastily said, “No no! I’m serious! I mean, I bet you haven’t seen a horse like me before, have you? I’m a Desert Bred, so maybe that isn’t a very fair question.” He wondered if she had traveled far in her few years on this earth. As a bird, she might have. All she had to do was spread her wings and she would be drifting among the clouds, soaring above the trees and city. He bet the city looked amazing at night from way up above. He looked up at the sky, then abruptly back to her with chocolate eyes alight with curiosity. “Have you ever touched the moon?” he asked excitedly, then looked back up at the celestial object in question and murmured, “That’s what I would do if I could fly.”

"Oh! it's okay Dan, I don't know too much about city fashion either. This will do perfectly!” Thyme assured him. He gave a smile of relief and sighed, “Good, I’m glad.” He sat back to watch what she would do with it. She bunched up her hair with a hand, and wrapped the rope of hair with the cloth, tying it off in a neat little bow. Now that the veil of her sleek hair had been removed, he could better see the defined curves of her jaw and neck. She was quite beautiful, even in the low light. As she took a sip of the fresh tea, he examined her further. She had an aristocratic face, with a thin but not skinny neck and cheekbones that were certainly a little higher than they added citizen’s. Surely, after spending a week with nobles, there would be no way to tell her apart from them. Once again, doubt was cast on her claims that she wasn’t a goddess. Truth be told, he loved her hair as it had been, down and wild like a lion’s mane. But that was just personal bias. He did not like anything overly restricting (such as a tie in his hair) as it made Shifting most uncomfortable to have hair ripped out. Though, she would not have that problem, having an other half that was smaller than her human form.

The Kelvic was roused from his musings by a giggle that bubbled out of Thyme. He was startled at first, then it clicked. She had gotten his joke! Of course she would be well acquainted with her name-spice, he felt sorry for even doubting her the smallest bit. Weren’t owls know for their smarts, he should have known better than to trifle with one in a game of references. He grinned, and echoed, “Really! I just couldn’t help myself.”

Thyme’s yawn was contagious, and the Herbalist found himself mimicking her before responding, “Yeah, it is getting pretty late. You must be tired, you poor thing. Walking for who knows how long too…” he trailed off into a mutter. He supposed he would be tired to had he been running about, crashing through the forest looking for a clearing. He laughed mentally; well she had found a clearing. It was just their had already been a tent there. “As for when I got to bed, well, that’s complicated,” Dan began, running a hand through his messy locks, “The thing is, horses don’t really sleep like humans in one huge block of time. Rather, we sleep a little bit all throughout the day. And in my current form, my sleep schedule tends to follow that trend. So, what I’m saying is that, I’ll go to bed whenever you want to, and keep you company, though I might not join you in the land of dreams.”

“Are you ready for bed now?”
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Words: 228292
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2015, 9:49 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thyme on November 12th, 2015, 3:12 am

“Have you ever touched the moon?” Thyme looked over at Dan and tilted her head, "Unfortunately I can't say that I have ever touched the moon, I do believe that it is out of our reach. But that's not to say I haven't tried, though the view from up there." Thyme pointed up at the night sky and joined Dan in his start gazing, but only for a moment. "Is better than being able to touch the moon, this I am sure of." A light smile formed on Thymes lips as she looked over to Dan “That’s what I would do if I could fly.”

She locked eyes Dan as he was examining her "Hmm? Do you like it better when it's down? I can put it back down if you'd like." Thyme tilted her head in question, and laced her finger together. And crossed her legs once more

“Really! I just couldn’t help myself.” She rubbed her neck and grinned "Oh, I sure you couldn't help yourself. After all it was perfectly Thymed." She stuck out the tip of her tongue in a childlike gesture, teasing him. At this point Thyme had a large grin on her face, obviously enjoying his company, and his mischief.

“Yeah, it is getting pretty late. You must be tired, you poor thing. Walking for who knows how long too…” Turning to face Dan thyme made herself comfortable, and in doing so. She laid apon the ground and placed a hand on her hip "I don't usually sleep during the night, but yeha I an kinda tired. A nap would do me some good, Surprisingly It didn't take me long to stumble across you encampment. So my treck wasn't as long and tedious as one might think." Thyme yawned again and sighed. “As for when I got to bed, well, that’s complicated,”

Thyme sat up and placed her hands on her knees "Oh don't worry Dan, I known all about unusual sleep cycles." “The thing is, horses don’t really sleep like humans in one huge block of time. Rather, we sleep a little bit all throughout the day" Yeha! similar case here." Thyme pointed to herself and grinned, Obviously joyed to be able to talk about her other form with someone else. "You see, owls are largely nocturnal creatures. While we are occasionally active during the day most of us sleep during the day, and wake in the night. To hunt, and do other things" Thyme paused for a moment and looked up into the sky as Dan continued

"So, what I’m saying is that, I’ll go to bed whenever you want to, and keep you company, though I might not join you in the land of dreams."
Thyme took a moment to think on what Dan had said. "Nor will I, while I can sleep during the night. I prefer not to, so if all is well with you we could just nap. Perhaps after the nap, we could find something else to do, Other than converse that is" Thyme had a mischevious glint in her eyes after she had said this. “Are you ready for bed now?” She considered this and stood up "I guess this is as good a time as any."
Threads 3/6
Thyme
Seer of Truth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Beodan Clathony on November 14th, 2015, 1:21 am

“Perhaps after the nap, we could find something else to do, Other than converse that is..." Beodan felt heat suffuse his face at the thinly veiled innuendo, and.. other places as well. He shot her a wink despite his mild embarrassment, giving her a cheeky smirk. “I’m sure we could find something satisfying to occupy our time,” he played back, enjoying the flirtatious banter.

“I guess this is as good a time as any.” Dan nodded, and hummed his agreement. He stood and held out a hand to help her find her feet. A hoist later, he knocked over the last charred logs in the fire so they would peter out swiftly, and no longer flame up. Despite the stone rim, he was always wary of leaving a fire burning unattended in the pit. Turning back to her, he favored her with a small smile and pressed a hand at the small of her back, gently directing her inside the tent with a murmured, “After you.” He secured the heavy tent flaps, a knot the tent version of a lock and key, to keep out the cold and damp. He lifted the glass cover of one of the two lit lamps, and quickly blew out the flame. The flickering, charismatic light dimmed as only the lamp on the desk was left to allow the two Kelvics to set their affairs in order before the slept.

“You can put your clothes on the couch, or anywhere you like,” he said, pointing a finger at the furniture that also held her bow and cloak. He looked to her and was startled; her skin took on an aethereal glow. His heart clenched, and the Stallion averted his chocolate gaze. His thoughts wandered to his late bondmate. Why couldn’t he stop drawing comparisons between her and every woman he met? Anything could trigger it. A similar facial expression, a little glimmer in someone’s eye, caring gestures… Unfortunately, the list went on. Even when he was alone, his thoughts lingered on her, so he sought constant distractions. Company was usually the best way to do that, by the way of getting lost in interesting conversations or interactions. But sometimes the memories were not to be denied.

Dan shook his head to fight the tendrils of pain and turned back to Thyme with a nervous smile, worried he had been staring off into space for long enough for her to take notice. He went to the side of the large bed and pulled back the covers, slipping his hearty form beneath the covers. They weren’t silk sheets with fancy golden threading, nothing that fine. It was plain, but comfortable and warm. It was a constant like anything other permanent fixture in the tent; it would always be waiting for him when he returned home. He sighed as the familiar fabric brushed his skin, and he raised an eyebrow at her in invitation.
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thyme on November 17th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Thyme could plainly see that Dan was enjoying her playful nature, as well as the innuendo. Perhaps he too was thinking about the possibilities that this particular night held, perhaps he was just as playful as she was. “I’m sure we could find something satisfying to occupy our time,” Dan's response was met with a mischievous smile and a light chuckle as if she had ulterior motives of her own.

"Oh Dan, and I wonder what it could be, I wonder what you would think to be satisfying~" Thyme tilted her head, as if she were questioning Dan. A moment later Dan offered his hand to help her get to her feet Thyme had taken it without hesitation. And was quickly on her feet, one moment she was watching Dan put out the fire, and in the next she was being lead into the tent.

Thyme gave no resistance and after she was at the tent's entrance she had lingered in his touch awhile before entering. Once Dan secured the entrance to the tent he had dimmed the light, setting a cozy atmosphere apon the tent. She was already taking off her clothing when Dan spoke up “You can put your clothes on the couch, or anywhere you like,” he then pointed to where all of her other belonging were currently at. It wasn't before long that Thyme had stripped herself of all her current clothing,

and after she had done so Thyme looked to Dan as he was climbing into his bed. And placed her hands apon her hips Dan, I hope you don't mind, but I'm not particularly fond of wearing undergarments while sleeping. I was wondering if you would be comfortable if I was without them." It was then that Dan raised an eyebrow in invitation, while there was no doubt that Thyme was to join him in bed. She would wait awhile longer, she wished to have his opinion on the matter
Threads 3/6
Thyme
Seer of Truth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Beodan Clathony on November 18th, 2015, 1:55 am

Beodan’s guest had paused at the side of the bed. Thyme had her hands on her hips, her body only covered by her plain knickers. She stood unabashed and said, “I hope you don't mind, but I'm not particularly fond of wearing undergarments while sleeping. I was wondering if you would be comfortable if I was without them." Not embarrassed by the question in the least, a highly stereotypical Kelvic when it came to modesty or lack thereof, he cocked his head and waved his hand toward his own complete nudity. He assured her, with those twinkling chocolate eyes, “I don’t mind. I’m comfortable in my natural state, and I’d be happier if you were at your most comfortable too! Personally I hate the stuff, I only wear it when I go to town or I get too cold and I have to be in human form.”

The Stallion waved her over once more, leaving his hand outstretched for her to take. He threw the covers over them both, then settled. The faced each other, perhaps not quite ready to let themselves fall away into the land of dreams quite yet. He placed a hand on her cheek and asked with concern leaking into his tone, “Are you warm enough now, goddess? Or..” His voice dropped to a silky murmur, “Do we need to move a little closer?” He let a finger slowly run down her jaw, following it down to the very end before letting it fall away. He took the opportunity, presented by their extremely close proximity, to study her face. There was a little dusting of pink under her cheekbones, that added a little flavor to her lightly tanned skin. He traced her well groomed brow with the pad of his thumb; it was thinner than his own, it almost looked fragile in comparison

But, it was her eyes that most captivated Beodan. Brilliant pools of an amber yellow, which he would call liquid gold. They held the childlike innocence that every Kelvic held somewhere in their young hearts. At the same time, they were alight with more mature playfulness. “You are beautiful,” he whispered, ever so blunt. What was the use of mincing words when it was the simple truth. “I’m sorry, no goddess like you deserves to wander the dark woods alone. I’m glad I could offer you my home and hearth.”
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thyme on November 18th, 2015, 5:41 pm

“I don’t mind. I’m comfortable in my natural state, and I’d be happier if you were at your most comfortable too! Personally I hate the stuff" Under normal circumstances, Thyme wouldn't have cared what someone else would think of her nudity. But for some reason today particularly, she cared about what Dan thought on the matter of nudity. "Oh I agree with you Dan, I never understood why people feel it necessary to be clothed, or why it's considered proper" She shrugged and began to rid herself of her undergarments it felt as if she were being freed of her shackles. Once she was free of them Thyme slowly approached the bed, Dan once more offered her his hand. And Thyme would again, take it without hesitation

Slowly the owl would lace her own finger together with his. After she was settled in Dan's bed, she would turn to face him “Are you warm enough now, goddess? Or" “Do we need to move a little closer?” Thyme had scooted closer to Dan she felt compelled to do so, there was something about the way he had said it "Regardless of my warmth, it is always more efficient to roost while huddled together." she paused and raised an eyebrow "Do you wish to be closer?" Dan once again was lost in her features, all the while Thyme simply watched him. There was something so interesting about his chocolate brown eyes, although it was said that other were easily lost in her own eyes. Thyme never understood it, until now.

Thyme never really noticed anyone who held a built physique as she was never attracted to raw bulk, yet there was something about Dan. He wasn't just bulk, yet Thyme couldn't quite tell what it was. It was then by Dan's words, that Thyme was snatched from her thoughts “You are beautiful,” She blinked twice and looked away for some time. And Dan started once more “I’m sorry, no goddess like you deserves to wander the dark woods alone. I’m glad I could offer you my home and hearth.” she looked back to the stallion and wrapped her arms around him and brought her lips to his ear. You have no reason to be sorry, so do not say such things. I too am glad you could share your home if you hadn't, we would not be enjoying this moment now would we? She whispered into his ear with a voice of silk.

"I, am no goddess yet. You seem content on viewing me as so, if you wish it to be so. Then perhaps you can serve me~"
Threads 3/6
Thyme
Seer of Truth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Beodan Clathony on November 19th, 2015, 4:00 am

Already close, Thyme did not have to work very hard to ensnare Beodan with her arms. His eyes flickered closed for a moment as a shiver of fulfillment tingled his spine at the intimate human contact he so desperately needed. As much as he might avoid thinking about it, he was lonely living in isolation. If he wished to have amiable conversation, or feel the touch of someone who liked him, he had to travel for over a bell to the city. When he regained his sight, he saw a flash of wavy hair before feeling the warmth of her cheek just a finger’s width from his. He gasped softly as her hot breath washed over the sensitive skin of his ear as she crooned, “You have no reason to be sorry, so do not say such things. I too am glad you could share your home if you hadn't, we would not be enjoying this moment now would we?”

Paralyzed by her close proximity, the Kelvic could only nod his head weakly in agreement. He shut his eyes again, what was the point of having them open if he could not look at her face? All he needed was his, somewhat overwhelmed, sense of touch. A few stray silky strands tickled his face. With every word her tongue caressed, Dan could feel his sweet agony building. Who knew having someone whisper in your ear would have more of an effect on him than if she had shouted. Shouting he could weather. This blissful whisper… Well, it just slipped through the cracks in his armor and went straight to his core. "I, am no goddess yet. You seem content on viewing me as so, if you wish it to be so. Then perhaps you can serve me..." He raised a brow, though she could not see, and snaked a hand up to cup the back of her neck, his thumb on her jaw. He gently moved her so she was facing him again, and with hardly a tick of hesitation leaned forward to capture her lips. Her pink, bow curved lips felt exactly how he would have imagined, save for being a bit plush for a hunter. Lips tended to get chapped for people who spent a lot of time braving the Autumn elements. Maybe it was because she was without them half the time? Whatever, he was enjoying the benefits. Ever the considerate man, he would let her lead.
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thyme on November 27th, 2015, 2:55 am

Dan simply nodded as if he were dazed when she had asked if they would be having this most enjoyable moment if she hadn't been wandering in the woods. it was something that she giggled at, Thyme hadn't expected Dan to react the way he had and then, something she really didn't expect, Dan snaked his hand up to cup the back of her neck and kissed her.

Thyme took this as a sign of things to come, so while Dan was focused on her lips she managed to get a one of her legs on the opposite side of him, and she sat up pulling away from his kiss. Now on top of Dan, Thyme looked down on his and placed her hands on her legs well, now what will you do mighty stallion? It seems that you have fallen victim to the wise owl's ambush. She grinned and slowly ran her hands down her own legs, and up his chest. A shiver ran down Thymes spine, this feeling that she had was akin to having large prey pinned under her talons, she enjoyed it.

"Will the stallion attempt to escape, or will he lie here and let it happen?" she rocked back and forth while she was on top of Dan and placed her hands over his own. Then she leant forward and stopped just as their lips were to touch, Teasing him, waiting to see if he would make a move to capture her lips once more, or if he'd lie there. Letting Thyme do what she pleased, either way she had enjoyed how the night progressed she had showed it via the small grin that formed apon her lips as the night unfolded.

"So Dan what will you do now hmm, will you buck me off and take control? Or will you be obedient and allow me to ride you?" She had said this as if giving him options.
Threads 3/6
Thyme
Seer of Truth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Beodan Clathony on November 27th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Soft skin brushed across Beodan as Thyme lithely threw her leg over to his other side. A pulse of her muscles later and his back was pressed into sheets. He did not react initially, all too happy to let her do what she wanted if he could continue to kiss her soundly. His mouth moved over hers tenderly, yet roughly at the same time, adding gentle nibbles to shake things up. His late bondmate had like when he had done that. Alas, nothing could quite measure up to the pleasure of feeling your partner's emotions as you were intimate with them. It was easy to find out what they liked, and do exactly what would drive them wild. As a bonus, you got to feel their emotions on top of your own, creating an echo chamber of bliss that could overload your senses.

She pulled away suddenly, and he gave her a pout that smirked from his eyes. It seemed she wanted to play. Dan’s heart beat faster in anticipation of one of his favorite games, that he rarely had a chance to play anymore. Living alone in the woods tends to do that. His gaze quickly drank in her body from the new angle, then rest on her mischievous, amber eyes. She had her hands on her thighs, just resting lightly. She seemed perfectly at ease in her straddling position atop him, it was clear she was enjoying her vantage point. “Well, now what will you do mighty stallion? It seems that you have fallen victim to the wise owl's ambush,” she teased. Any response he might have produced was cut short as her warm hands slowly made their way up his chest, passing right over the long roping scar. His skin seemed to sear and hum under her touch, causing a shuddering breath to escape him.

Managing to keep his lucidity under her initial seductions, he reached up to trace her feminine curves with a hand. She was muscular, leanly so. They were not huge and bulging like some of the knights up in the city, they were more.. purposeful. It was clear she used her body often, and was accustomed to stealth, rather than crashing around the woods like another horse he knew. "Will the stallion attempt to escape, or will he lie here and let it happen?" His hand dropped back to his side halfway through it’s journey when began to rock back and forth over him. His head fell back against the pillows as he fought through the sweet agony. She smirked at him as her fingers floated their way up his arms, and gently but firmly pinned his hands. With that delicious expression on her face, she moved closer until he could feel the heat off of her slightly puffy lips. His chest rumbled in a growl as he realized he could not reach them, and from the smile on her face she knew it too. It was not like he could do anything like rebel with her grinding on him like that. His arousal painfully obvious at this point, trapped between their bodies as it was.

“So Dan, what will you do now hmm? Will you buck me off and take control? Or will you be obedient and allow me to ride you?" Hah! As if she would give him a choice when it came down to it. He would let her have her way this time. There was always next time to play commanding Stallion. He grunted, fighting to respond, then gasped finally, “Well, I s-suppose horses are meant to be ridden…” Grinning he teased back, “Though an owl like you may be too small. I don’t think you could handle it!” Challenge issued.
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext