PM to join Arrival (Tura'lu Darkstalker)

Ashlyn and Tura'lu arrive in Riverfall

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Arrival (Tura'lu Darkstalker)

Postby Maya Lark on November 29th, 2015, 4:38 am

Ashlyn came back outside of the inn walking over to Tura'lu, "we have enough for a few nights so hopefully we can get to look around and find jobs so we can stable the horses while we are here."

She said with a smile speaking pavi as small children looked at her funny confused by her native language. She giggles gently at the confused faces thinking of how cute they are. Roxie snorts watching the smaller two legged creatures.

"Come Roxie," Ashlyn said taking the yvas and walking through the crowd looking around the city making a mental note of where the inn is.

As the two made their way through town looking at the new world around them, Ashlyn caught whiff of a familiar scent.

"Horses!" Ashlyn said with excitement running forward following the scent that she loved so dear.

Roxie neighed and raced behind the young drykas easily keeping up through the crowd.
Last edited by Maya Lark on February 16th, 2016, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maya Lark
Player

Words: 67052
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tura'lu Darkstalker on December 26th, 2015, 7:00 pm

Tura'lu followed Ashlyn not letting her out of his sight for a second worry clouding his mind while he too can smell the horses every corner they turn he sees only enemies and suspicious people while Ashlyn tries to find the good in all these people,Tura'lu can only see the ways they can trick them rob them even kill them or as he heard from the people around him challenge him to that arena thing he heard about he doesn't know if the info is true or not but it worries him for the slightest mistep might offend someone and he or Ashlyn will have no choice but to abide by the law and fight, Tura'lu knew he would lose and maybe die he wont let Ashlyn cry over him not now not ever.
Tura'lu Darkstalker
Player

Words: 4514
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:44 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Postby Theo Popcampio on June 30th, 2016, 4:45 pm

I can't help it, fire's just that fun.

Well hello there! My name's Theo and I'll be your grader today!

However, as it looks to me, you two have stopped paying your visits to the world of Mizahar :(. Unfortunately, as it stands I'll be withholding your grade. But if you do ever decide to come back around, drop me a line and I'll get it right to you!

How's that sound? We got a deal?

Note: I've spoken to Ashlyn. I've asked her to fix an issue with her posts lengths before we move forward.
All my templates were made by the grace of the enchanting Aislyn Leavold.
Theo Popcampio
Fire Starter

Words: 212275
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 4:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous