I do believe I need a bit of help.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Amon Ironheart Terras on December 4th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Well my character has recently arrived in the grand city of illusions also known as Alvadas and he know no one. Amon's a slight jaded but mostly nice drunk,you know a good duy. Anyways looking for anyone to thread with, I don't really have a preference for any specific type of tread. Any and all is fine with me.

P.S. I'm pretty new to this whole Rp experience,But I will put my best foot forward at all times
My characters so far
Amon
Amon Ironheart Terras
Player

Words: 34914
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2015, 3:14 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sayana on December 4th, 2015, 10:23 pm

Hmm... Amon hates zith and there will be a bunch of zith coming into the city this winter? Sayana also has a fairly strong dislike for the beasts. Maybe we could work something out. Sayana is also looking to upgrade her daggers to Isurian steel. I'm leaning on 6 matching daggers with blades that are about a foot long (she's an Eypharian). I noticed that Amon doesn't have the weaponsmith skill, but maybe he can still be involved in some way (or use his gnosis mark). PM me if any of those ideas sound fun.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)