Squwaky things are always welcome (Conrad)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Aleksi on January 27th, 2011, 6:05 pm

Aleksi laughed at Conrad's reaction to Glassbeaks. This man could be made fun of rather easy, if she wanted to, but why? He seemed as a decent fellow, so she decided she'll be nice.
The rat was in her hand, taking one last look at it, she just frowned and handed it over to Conrad. What the hell could he do with that that could be of any use whatsoever?
She didn't understand that, nor did she want to even try.

Looking back at the man who had sold them the said animal, she grinned almost wickedly and just blew him a kiss, on which, he of course, cursed in Pavi, knowing that it was extremely sarcastic. "Well, the first few lessons will be with Nott, let's say, tomorrow morning.... and if you eventually do decided you like riding, maybe we will go to someone who can get you a horse, hm?"

Chuckling, Aleksi just headed towards the exit from the tent, not really saying anything else to Jokor or any of the people inside.
It was not an usual thing, especially not with Aleksi. As soon as she got out though, she started laughing, shaking her head and scratching between Luc's ears while looking at two rabbits before him. Two dead rabbits.
Moving her foot along them, she pushed them right in front of the exit and grinned, knowing Conrad will see them there and hoping they actually were in as good of a shape as they looked.

THE END
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Mixcoatl on February 21st, 2011, 6:24 pm

The Lord of the Hunt is Pleased!

The Lord of the Hunt showers you with gifts in joyous celebration!

Conrad

Experience
None

Lore
Conversations with a parrot
The barriers of language
Glassbeaks (Basic)

Aleksi

Experience
+1 Negotiation

Lore
Taking care of the boring stuff
Translating

Additional Notes: Hey! Stop copy/pasting dialogue! *Slaps your hands*

Sorry for the lack of XP, wasn't much to give. If you feel I missed anything, anything at all, PM me, please.

PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns, or if I missed anything (:

Mixcoatl
Son, I am Disappoint

Words: 44188
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 3:34 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous