A New Face

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A New Face

Postby Pungo on December 23rd, 2015, 5:42 pm

Name- Wingz

I have been playing rpgs my whole life, be it on console, computer, tabletop, forum, or IM.

I searched for a fantasy forum Rpg.

I'm not sure what the question means about RP style, But i prefer playing in a fantasy setting and Pathfinder is life.

I like to write whatever comes to mind, I'm a decent writer and can typically convey what I desire.

My favorite thing about this website so far is the simplicity. I haven't read the starting guide yet but I am about to once I finish this post.

I'd like to get several things out of my roleplaying here on Mizahar, mainly just that immersive feeling, learning about a world and playing in it.
Pungo
Player

Words: 292
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2015, 5:35 pm
Race: Jamoura

A New Face

Postby Royal on December 23rd, 2015, 5:51 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! We're all a friendly lot and so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM myself or pop into chat if you have any burning questions you want answered right there and then.

Please note that you will be required to change your username to whatever you call your character. Anything with numbers is not allowed, but I'm sure you'll get to this once you've read the starting guide and additional lores.

Most importantly, have fun! And when it comes to you deciding what domain you'll write in, I hear Sunberth is pretty great... :paranoid:

Royal
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

A New Face

Postby Pungo on December 23rd, 2015, 5:55 pm

Yes thankyou, I had actually just read the rule I changed it as such. It's a working name, havent really decided anything for certain yet. This forum shows great promise.
Pungo
Player

Words: 292
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2015, 5:35 pm
Race: Jamoura

A New Face

Postby Gossamer on December 23rd, 2015, 6:06 pm

I like you already. A fellow Pathfinder junkie! Whoot. Welcome :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

A New Face

Postby Kiva on December 24th, 2015, 6:27 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

I haven't played a ton of Pathfinder, but I've played D&D 3.5, and 5th edition the most. I love tabletop games, and in comparison, I suppose Miz is a lot simpler. I love the fact that you picked a Jamoura to play. The site has so few PC's of them, and I think they're fantastic. I've contemplated making one myself, but I'm in love with Myrians. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, but if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Chat is also pretty friendly, but if you're looking for an active city, might I direct your attention to Riverfall? Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Can't wait to see you around!
★★★
ImageImage
Kiva
Player

Words: 225555
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

A New Face

Postby Nivel on December 24th, 2015, 6:42 am

welcome I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Glad to see another pathfinder junkie join the fold, as well as a potential Jamoura (there isn't enough of them)
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

A New Face

Postby Adyel on December 27th, 2015, 4:47 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Glad you have chosen Mizahar! Can't wait to see what stories you come up with. Hope you enjoy Mizahar as much as I. Again, welcome. :)
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets