Plot bunny

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Plot bunny

Postby Kiltrin Hikory on October 19th, 2009, 2:47 am

Kiltrin is a scribe, and something of an annoyance to his superiors, so he is often sent on errands, as he takes twice the time a healthy person would. I have a mind to train him in magick, as well, as physical combat is out of the question. My aim is that he will be a master of it by age 50 or so.

In the meantime... he is sent on an errand to Ravok, to exchange some informations and oversee some trade, and keep notes and such. I don't intend for him to return to Syliras at the end of his errand; rather, I am looking for a character to bring him out of his comfort zone on the journey, so that he will go forth into the world a changed man (somewhat). I'm not fussy about gender, race, etc. I don't mind him being bullied, as he is something of a victim.

Anyhow. Someone who could train him in magick at the novice level would be appreciated, but again, I'm not fussy. Any takers?
Kiltrin Hikory
Annoyingly superior

Words: 1673
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2009, 5:08 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Re: Plot bunny

Postby Armael on October 19th, 2009, 11:01 pm

I would be willing to help. Though I cant teach magic, Im SURE that my character can change a person. For good or for bad, that is unknown. Dunno how yet, maybe we can talk more about it. Also it will be my first game here! That is if your willing.
Armael
Player

Words: 1995
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 6:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kiltrin Hikory on October 20th, 2009, 7:59 am

Of course, though (if he would like to and you don't mind) would Ryallus be able to join as well? I invited him in PM before I realised anyone had replied here. My bad.
Kiltrin Hikory
Annoyingly superior

Character sheet

Postby Ryallus Torboron on October 20th, 2009, 12:31 pm

I'd be happy to join if I can however I'm already seeking out magic training as we speak in Zeltiva's university so I might be able to rp with you but not to learn magic for I will have my wont tutor soon already.
Ryallus Torboron
Player

Words: 4525
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2009, 5:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Armael on October 20th, 2009, 10:58 pm

I dont mind at all. The more the better. :)
Armael
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kiltrin Hikory on October 22nd, 2009, 10:11 am

Coolies. We could always get redirected to Zeltiva. Kiltrin has no sense of direction. But let's see how it pans out, I am just itching to rp again :D.

I have started a post in the wilderness, here. Sorry if it's short, I am unsure as to the standard.
Kiltrin Hikory
Annoyingly superior

Character sheet

Postby Armael on October 23rd, 2009, 2:44 am

No worries Mine would probably be short too. I too am new and dont know the standards :P
Armael
Player

Character sheet