Learning from the Artisans [Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Mercury on June 11th, 2011, 9:20 pm

"Kietis? Kietis! Oh there you are." A chiet from the Yasiry, a nameless woman, a little plump but always cheery, walked into Tavaltia's workshop. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your lesson, but there has been some trouble and Duvin wants everything sorted out now." She smiled placatingly at Tavaltia, before grabbing Kietis's hand. The little girl tried to snatch it away, but the lady was quicker than she seemed. The lady gave the girl a fleeting look, one that told the girl to behave or there would be consequences to be had. However, at the sight of Kietis' fearful face the lady let up, and squatted down so that they were eye to eye. "Don't worry dear, it's nothing to get all teary about. Maybe we can even stop by the kitchens on the way, I'll see if I can get you a pastry, eh? Yeah, that’s better. Come on now, Duvin is expecting us." She waved somewhat dismissingly at Tavaltia as she led Kietis away.

Kietis frowned worriedly at Tavaltia, as she meekly followed. She took one last longing glance at the beautiful green thread that Tavaltia had just pulled out, just before she was pulled into the hall. The echo of her whispered goodbye just reached Tavaltia's ears.

Wrapping Up the Web: Tavaltia approached Kietis later in the season about leatherworking, but the girl had changed her mind about even trying the craft and decided to go into glassblowing with the rest of her friends. Tavaltia rarely ever sees the girl let alone talks to her.

Loose Ends my Butt
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Mercury
Poisoning you to insanity, one word at a time

Words: 93204
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Mercury on June 11th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Kietis

Skill(s)
  • Leatherworking + 1 XP

Lore(s)
  • Artisan - not Artinsan
  • Singled Out
  • Leatherworking Rules: Always Wear A Thimble

Method to my Madness: Not much was done. I awarded what I could.

Tavaltia

Skill(s)
  • Teaching + 1 XP

Lore(s)
  • An Eye for Potential
  • Picking Favorites
  • First Apprentice

Method to my Madness: It was hard to keep up with your writing at times. The actions were not always clear. Pretty Straightforward on skill and lores.

You can address any questions or concerns to the little voice in your head. A.K.A. PM me.
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Mercury
Poisoning you to insanity, one word at a time

Words: 93204
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous