Looking for Adventurers!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking for Adventurers!

Postby Colt on January 28th, 2016, 1:13 am

Hello there, fellow writers! Due to a recent string of unfortunate happenings, my PC has found himself in a strange land with a very, very long journey ahead of him to get back home. I am looking for any travel-minded writers that would like to join him and increase the odds of survival––as well as come across all sorts of fun places, interesting occurrences and different cultures. He will be primarily traveling on the western half of Mizahar, and will not be encountering Riverfall or Kenash (probably.) The rough agenda is as follows:

Begin in Taloba
continue to Kalinor
towards Lhavit, followed by a season or two of residency
on to Sultros (if open)
through Alvadas
over sea to Syliras
and finally Endrykas.

As you can see, this is a journey that will not only take time, but will also pass through a lot of cool places. The Unforgiving, in particular, could hold a lot of interesting opportunities for adventures, and I’m excited to get there, but a great deal of the cities have equal chances for great things to happen.

As a small taste, here are a few things I would like to push my PC into:
Be captured by, and subsequently escaping from bandits
Accidentally get involved in a crime ring
Meet and defeat a monster
See a volcano erupt and then have to escape flowing lava
Engage in a naval battle
Learn new languages
Explore a pre-Valterrian ruin
Get shipwrecked
Get souvenirs from every place visited

And plenty more. If those sound like something you’d like to experience too, then both I and Shahar would love to have more PCs along! He’s going to be spending winter in Taloba, but will be passing through Kalinor in the spring and probably be in Lhavit by the summer. If you’re interested, PM me or reply here; let’s plot!
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Looking for Adventurers!

Postby Azmere on January 28th, 2016, 2:04 am

Azmere's not going to leave Endrykas but if you need a GST for anything along the way (especially if it involves violence), don't hesitate to ask. I hope you find some playmates.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)