[Wind Reach] The Pointy End Goes That Way (Aidara & Sairque)

The taunting is sharper than the arrows when friends practice archery together.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Aidara on September 14th, 2011, 12:42 am

However, no one seemed in the mood to play.

With a sigh of disappointment, Addy lowered her bow and took the arrow from the string. "It looks like you do get off easy after all, Kovac." With a disappointed sigh and a pout that wasn't completely faked, the woman stooped and gathered up the rest of her arrows. "So you're just going to have to watch your back. We'll just have to spring when you're least expecting it. Hehe." The giggle was force, but Addy didn't care.

Thumping down onto her butt, she carefully took the end of the bow and slipped the string out of the notch. This was coiled and carefully placed within the oiled rag she had brought with her. Unstrung, the bow stood as tall as Addy did. "I don't know what I was thinking, really, buying this monster. I really am going to have to get a new bow before I do any more practice." Speaking almost to herself, Addy picked herself up and shouldered the weapon.

"Well...You can come back with me if you want, Sai, Kovac. Otherwise, have fun with your practice." Dimples flashed and Addy raised a hand in farewell. Their little outing had been fun as well as productive, and she was sad to see it end. However, she felt closer to Kovac than she had before. The thought made her smile, though it was bittered a little by the fact that Sai was still, and probably always would be, better than she.

Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Indigo on October 13th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Character: Kovac
Skills: +1 Organization, +2 Teaching, +2 Flirting, +1 Weapon (Shortbow,) +1 Observation,
Lore: Finding balance between flirting and teaching, Trademark snarky grin, Size does matter! Giving in to puppy dog eyes,

Character: Aidara
Skills: +1 Grooming, +2 Flirting, +3 Weapon (Longbow,) +1 Acting,
Lore: Freudian slip for Kovac, Sharing empathy, Being a brat, Teasing because he's cute, Snarking back, Age old question of does size matter, Knowing men don't like their 'tools' handled by others

Character: Sairque
Skills: +1 Leadership, +3 Weapon (Longbow,) +2 Observation, +1 Acrobatics,
Lore: That special twin bond, Efficient Endal multi-tasking, Self control, Patience, Sharing empathy, Ignoring Kovac's flirting, Learning as a serious student, Master of a great zinger, Outsnarking Kovac, Taking pain like a real woman, Winning with grace,

Notes: Fantastic thread and a joy to read! All three of you have distinctive personalities that make for a dynamic mix together. I'd love to see more thread like this one. *Kovac, I went very light on your lores with knowing your preference. If you have any questions or comments about your grade, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous