Solo Two Sides.

Irathia was training when something happened.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Two Sides.

Postby Irathia on February 12th, 2016, 5:02 am

75th of Winter, 515 AV

Irathia held her wooden hammer and a shield borrowed from the order, she grinned as she looked at Ophelia. Ophelia held a spear and was wearing light leather armor... Both of them were smiling as they stood, Irathia became friends with Ophelia over the season, unlike when she first joined, were Irathia barely talked and had her mask on...

Irathia was happy, a feeling she had very little of back in Xy... It was pleasant, but... Something felt wrong, like Irathia was missing something... It felt empty. Irathia hasn't noticed this feeling of emptiness until after... Irathia shook her head as she began to pace around Ophelia, studying her body movements as Ophelia launches her training spear forward.

Irathia slapped it out of the way with her shield and jumped to the side, getting away from the pole. As Irathia slammed her shield against her hammer. She noticed lately she tries to do that a lot more lately, hissing and slamming, trying to provoke the "enemy." Irathia for some reason liked it, which... Sort of worried her in a way, she didn't know why but it did.

Ophelia shoved the spear at Irathia again, Irathia let the spear hit her shield, which she then pushed it up. The spear's head was pushed up into the air, not high but defiantly enough for Irathia to close the gap and attempt to hit Ophelia.
Irathia
Player

Words: 99507
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Two Sides.

Postby Irathia on February 12th, 2016, 4:08 pm

Ophelia jumped back, the hammer ended up slamming against the stone floor. Irathia had a burning feeling in her chest as she stared at Ophelia, a burning flame of rage and other emotions. They were subtle, though they were there in Irathia as she stared at Ophelia... Irathia shook her head and stood up, getting ready for another strike.

Irathia felt her lips curl back as she hissed at Ophelia, she charged forward again to only feel the training spear hit her shoulder, pushing her back and she dropped her hammer. Irathia stopped in placed and grabbed her hammer again. Another hiss escaped her mouth as Ophelia lowered her spear, showing she wishes to either stop or pause the sparring.

"What is that?" Ophelia said.

"Hissing!" Irathia said, she closed her mouth and her hands tightened around the hammer.

"Yeah, I meant why are you doing it so much?" Ophelia shifted, she seemed uncomfortable by the whole thing. "Are you okay? I mean I know you hiss when fighting but you are acting different."
Irathia
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Two Sides.

Postby Irathia on February 13th, 2016, 1:00 am

Irathia shook her head as she tried to think about what she was doing... She felt... Complete, in a way, the empty feeling was being filled by her rage as Irathia's eyes widened. She looked crazy, a large grin and bug eyes that shifted every second. Ophelia stepped back, worried. She took her spear and prepared to attack Irathia.

"Irathia get a hold of your self!" Ophelia yelled, her face went serious as she seemed to study Irathia. "Snap out of it!" Ophelia yelled.

Irathia hissed and jumped at her preparing to bring her hammer down on her head, Irathia's vision seemed to have gone red as she charged. Irathia's thoughts went blank as she let this full filling feeling rush through her body. Irathia's was open as she shouted at Ophelia. Irathia was going berserk.

Ophelia refused to harm her squire, she believed that something was happening and it could be controlled or fixed. She charged her spear forward and the head ended up hitting against Irathia's head, as she spent all of her body weight on that strike. When Irathia was hit, the blow sent her sprawling across the ground, the vision went black as Irathia blacked out, the feeling stopping as Irathia's wild eyes closed.
Irathia
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Two Sides.

Postby Irathia on February 16th, 2016, 10:57 pm

Irathia awoke, her head was in pain and her right cheek burned. The right side of Irathia's head burned, that was where she was hit, she rubbed it as she looked around. Irathia was still in the training ground, just to the side with Ophelia leaning nest to Irathia on the wall... Ophelia had a worried look painted on her face, lines forming on her fore head due to her eyebrows raised. She appeared to be biting her finger as she steadily tapped her foot

"Sera?" Irathia asked, looking at her. She noticed that her hammers were next to Ophelia, away from Irathia.

Ophelia jumped in surprise, "Irathia! Are you okay?" She said, picking up Irathia.

"My head hurts, what happened?" Irathia said, rubbing her now bruised head.

"You changed Irathia, like you went berserk or something... Do you not remember?" Ophelia asked

"Nope." Irathia said, shuffling towards her hammer. She picked it up and held it down, it felt heavier for some reason. "Before everything went black, I was... Angry I guess?" Irathia said.

"Really... I guess we need to look into that soon." Ophelia said, there was an obvious hint of worry in her voice as she spoke. Though it appeared she was hiding it from Irathia.
Irathia
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Two Sides.

Postby Dove Brown on April 14th, 2016, 12:52 am

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your grade, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Irathia
Skills
  • Weapon: shield 1
  • Acrobatics 1
  • Weapon: light hammer 2
  • Observation 1
Lores
  • An empty feeling inside
  • Acrobatics: dodging a blow
  • Rage makes me complete
  • I went berserk?

Comments:Your posts aregood, but they're a bit on the short side. 300 words is a good target to aim for. Enjoy your grades.
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)