RP in Kenash & The Ghalash Swamp

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

RP in Kenash & The Ghalash Swamp

Postby Haeli on February 21st, 2016, 6:55 pm

I'm an established player thats been around a long time. I'm bringing this PC out of retirement since Kenash is officially out of retirement at the start of Spring.

Is anyone interested in a lot of deep swamp RP? I'm hoping to find some fellow players that are interested in the same sorts of things Haeli is or perhaps are Rujaro. I'm working on swamp locations for the Ghalash Swamp as well. So maybe a few of us could get to know one another and run wild in the swamps as dangerous as they are. :)

I'm also a swamp witch so that helps a great deal with survival. Things won't tend to eat me or people I'm roaming with hopefully.
Haeli
The stars in the sky have all the answers.

Words: 366819
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)