Closed A Brief Encounter on the High Kabrin Road

A Rogue tests the mettle of a Nykan Trade Caravan

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

A Brief Encounter on the High Kabrin Road

Postby Konrad Venger on September 11th, 2016, 3:11 am

Sayana

XP:
Observation - 2
Hypnotism - 1
Disguise - 1
Wilderness Survival (Forest) - 1
Tactics - 2
Climbing - 1
Acrobatics - 3
Stealth - 2
Endurance - 1
Medicine - 1
Running - 2

Lore:
Using Djed to Calm a Horse
Tactics: Formulating a Plan of Attack
Wounded Horses as a Distraction
Tactics: Knowing When to Withdraw

Additional:
+ Deep arrow wound to left arm. Bandage applied promptly, but still needs to be properly treated and sewn up within 3-5 days to prevent infection
+ Palm-sized picture of a young woman with grey eyes and black hair, laid into a circular bronze frame

Click Me! :
Well, someone has quite a set swinging in their breeches, don't they? A solo attack on a heavily-armed caravan? I mean, no booty worth mentioning but STILL, very nicely done! I loved all the effort you put into tactics and prep, then your execution and ex-filtration. She knew when the odds were too great and did a great job of evading her pursuers, too.

I wouldn't get too comfy with all the mags and coordinates, though. Keep it simple but elegant enough that words alone can paint the picture and tell the story. You're both good writers so I doubt that will be a problem.

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4