Spiritual Magic

Thomas Plays Fortune Teller

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Moderator: Luminescence

Spiritual Magic

Postby Thomas Cosa on March 29th, 2016, 11:53 am

Image
90th of Spring, 516 AV

OOCTHE FESTIVAL OF FELLOWSHIP EVENT

The moon was brave, tonight. Bold and full, he laid his light generously, the better for all to see, his beauty cheapening the effect of the borrowed opalgloams. Torches left red stains against the dancing, drunken shadows, and lamps colored the world through their varying shades. Loud laughter and stumbling silheottes marked everything in obvious revelry, people happy and free.

The fountain, once the cause of a panic and mystery, now was welcomed as a centerpiece to the festival. The statue was decorated almost to the point of being tacky: colored streams wrapped carelessly around her arms, the longer streams darkened as they touched her waters, flowers floating like colorful lily pads; she even carried a lamp in one of her hands. Her smile seemed genuine, happy and carefree. She, at last, seemed perfectly content.

Thomas was happy, even. He smiled at no one in particular as he nursed his fourth drink of the night, a spunky, tangy liqueur from some swamp out east. He was drunk, but then again, he'd deserved it. Sure, he had a personal incentive in joining the quest, but wasn't the city all the better because of his assistance? True, there had been others, and aruguably, some had been more helpful than him, but the fact that he'd bothered to show up at all instead of letting the void take them all was credit enough. For him, anyway.

He sat in a simple chair, the crowd separated from him by an old table, it's legs uneven and it's red wood obviously tarnished and stained in the day, but miraculously, at night, all of it's flaws almost vanished. Unless one looked particularly hard, or used magic, it seemed a good enough table by anyone's standards. Obviously, it still stood crooked, and while Thomas had tried to remedy that with a stone he'd found, the table still wobbled annoyingly when touched; so, Thomas tried to avoid touching it and tried to forget it's subpar craftsmanship with drink.

The wizard had decided to play fortune-teller, sell his gnosis and pretend advice for real coin -- which was something that he, unfortunately needed very much. Luckily for him, most people tended to be believe the fortunes he gave, thank Avalis for her mark. Anyone and everyone who could had been allowed to sell their wares, and it was only after his third drink did Thomas decided to see how much he could make. Worst case scenario, he left with the same amount of money he had at the beginning.

Which wasn't much to begin with.

Image
Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

User avatar
Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling
 
Posts: 681
Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Spiritual Magic

Postby Izuyanai on March 31st, 2016, 1:12 pm

Image



OOCHere's the raven, hogging your threads. I hope you don't mind.

Izuyanai laughed freely. Two ordered drinks sloshed around dangerously in their glasses as she stepped away from the Drinking Tent to deliver them. She didn’t remember the last time she had laughed this much. Her eyes sparkled, matching the merriment all around. After all, it was hilarious to watch everyone make a fool of themselves as they were swept away by the revelry. And when one was a part of the very few sober people involved in said merry-making, one got to laugh at everyone else.

It had been an insanely chaotic day. Even though she wasn't drunk on alcohol, there was certainly an overload of sights, people, and sounds. From her perspective, the Drinking Tent had managed to be very popular throughout the entire evening. Resulting in the staff fluttering frantically in order to keep up with the demand. Perhaps she should sneak a break and wander around the festival some more. Preferably somewhere more quiet.

The jasao crown gracing the raven’s head tilted slightly as she made to swing away from her post. That was also when she caught sight of a solitary figure seated a ways from the main crowd. She hadn’t expected Thomas to stay for the festivities, but the way he participated was characteristic indeed. He was clutching his drink and quietly staring on at the festival. However, he did appear to be more relaxed than his usual uptight self. Almost happy.

The kelvic weaved through the crowd toward him, waving.

“Hello, this is a nice surprise. I hope you’re having a good evening. Can I get you anything else?” Izuyanai gestured at his glass.

She glanced curiously at the table set up in front of Thomas tilted her head to the side.

“Oh? Are you providing some kind of service?”
User avatar
Izuyanai
I'm back!
 
Posts: 274
Words: 165305
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2014, 8:14 am
Location: Syka
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Spiritual Magic

Postby Amelia on April 2nd, 2016, 8:37 pm

Image
Amelia felt good.

A festival always managed to put her in a good mood, but tonight was a particularly glamorous affair. She was dressed up to the nines – in a dress she had designed and created only two days ago. The garment itself was clearly an homage to the fountain, the source of this very celebration; made of liquid-like silk that made the under layer of the skirt, and the dozens of shades of blues and aquas that complimented the rest of the dress. Amelia was pleased with the overall design and sewing of the dress, which certainly had a watery appearance.

She had received several compliments about her dress. And her hair and make up, for that matter. And whilst bathing in this near constant wave of adoration, Amelia had done her best to appear modest and humble, when in truth she could easily see the accuracy of her audiences’ statements.

Yes, my hair does look particularly shiny tonight.

Why, of course this dress is fabulous.

No, no. My complexion really is this flawless. Yes, I know. It’s very enviable
.

So, as she wandered dreamily around the sifting crowds and tables of the festival, Amelia was practically walking on air. Her head was held high, her strides taken with purpose yet grace - though significantly less now that the mystery of the fountain had been solved. Khol-lined green eyes glanced left and right, drinking in the wares and services others were selling, as well as their outfits. Sometimes Amelia would grimace at what she saw (green and blue? Really? This season? This [i]year?), whereas others she would feel sly envy (Why didn’t I think of a twisted updo?). All in all, however, the seamstress decided that there were few individuals as impeccable dressed as she.

The blonde came to a jolted halt at a table, though for all intents and purposes there was nothing particularly attractive about this particular stall. Instead, her attention was quite distracted by another woman who stood before it. ”Izuyanai!” She cried delightedly at the sight of the girl who had once been a client. ”How are you?”

Only after asking this question, and taking a delicate sip from the orange coloured drink in her cocktail glass, did Amelia finally look to the other side of the table. A tall, thin male met her gaze. He was quite striking in his appearance, and it took the impeccably groomed Amelia a full tick or so to finally break into a well rehearsed greeting. ”Good evening. This must be your stall I imagine? My name’s Amelia.” Smoothly her right hand extended outwards towards his chest, ”Amelia Trisswell.”

Introduction over and done with, Amelia once again cast a curious glance to the table. ”What exactly are you selling?”
Image
Image
User avatar
Amelia
Easily underestimated
 
Posts: 156
Words: 149648
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2015, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Spiritual Magic

Postby Thomas Cosa on April 7th, 2016, 2:43 pm

Image
OOCI'm glad you did! I was worried this wouldn't ever get attention

Izyuanai was a stubborn thing, that much was certain. They'd spent well over a season together, her his student, and yet she still bothered with her silly pleasantries. Of course, it wasn't like he'd done much to encourage any conversation beyond their lessons, and while Thomas had expected her at the festival, he hadn't thought she'd approach his booth. "You'd be right in calling it a surprise," he said, his voice warm with drink, the smirk that cracked his lips more teasing than spiteful. The wizard hardly considered her and him friendly, but she wasn't a stranger and was becoming surprisingly proficient at her magic. No doubt that had more to do with his teachings then Izuyanai's own ability, but still, he wasn't unimpressed.

"Oh," he paused, his tone suddenly colder as he considered his drink, "You bartend? But not for long, I take it? You certainly have other aspirations?" Thomas asked, suddenly worried he'd wasted his time on the Kelvic. How had they never spoken about this, her hopes and her dreams? Isn't that what he warned Alses against, teaching for the sake of teaching? Had he fallen into such a trap himself? And with a Kelvic? He shot Izuyanani with the most condescending look he could muster, wanting her to know immediately that he completely disapproved of her job without actually saying it. Thomas didn't want her to know that he actually cared. "No, I'm fine with this at the moment. You don't need to ask again, I don't need to be reminded of your job," he waved her away, decidedly interested in anything that wasn't Izuyanai: the fountain, the dancing, the stupid broken table.

He noticed the other woman only after she started speaking with Izuyanai. She was pretty in a delicate way, her skin cream and hair hay. Thomas was suddenly aware of his oddly shorn hair and holed clothes, compared to her, dressed in airy blues. His magic reached first when she offered her hand, flooding her aura with his magic. "A pleasure, Amelia," Thomas smiled, his spell twirling around her, poking and prodding bits of colors off as in it's search of information, "My name is Thomas Cosa, and yes, this is my stall," he said, drinking in the champagne of her aura, careful threads of silver dripping over her, her conscious thought. She seemed wealthy, which was the most important thing, money was tonight's objective, but she carried herself like someone important. He'd assumed someone from the Towers, but her aura was like a magical desert, barren from it's grace.

"I'm a fortune teller, blessed by Avalis herself," he sipped back his caramel colored drink, chancing a glance at Izuyanai. He wondered if he might get her to pay for a fortune as well. "Care to know what the future holds for you? Only 5 kina," he smiled, the tendrils of his Auristics tightening around both Izuyanai and Amelia. Thomas would need to know everything he could should he try and sell his particular brand of fortune.
Image

Image
Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

User avatar
Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling
 
Posts: 681
Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Spiritual Magic

Postby Izuyanai on April 8th, 2016, 4:28 am

Image



After they were done exchanging greetings, at least on her part, Izuyanai couldn't help but notice Thomas' sudden change in tone as he realized her current profession. Curiously tilting her head, she met his disapproving gaze and wondered what about it could have caused his mood to sour. He had been wearing one of his more easy expressions until just a few moments ago. Thomas certainly was strange. Another curiosity to puzzle out.

Even as he turned away from her, Izuyanai continued in the same manner. "Yes, I bartend. But it's only temporarily as you say. You don't think your lessons are free, do you? I have to work somewhere after all. And it's not such a bad occupation, especially on days like these. As for aspirations...well...we'll see."

Izuyanai turned toward the festive chaos of the place, wearing a thoughtful expression. Perhaps Thomas' disapproval was warranted. How long did she intend to stay nestled in this moratorium? It was quite comfortable, but soon she should escape it. Even though it wasn't as if she were completely neglecting her aspirations, stalling forever wasn't going to do anyone any favors. After all, Kelvics had only so long to live, didn't they? Whatever humans or other races had plans to do in their lives, she only had half or even less time to accomplish.

The raven snapped her head toward the familiar voice and smiled pleasantly at Amelia. The young woman was clad in elegant, flowing shades of blue with a glass held delicately in her hand. Izuyanai's eyes shone good naturedly as she exchanged greetings.

"As well as one would assume," the kelvic shrugged. "I can see you're faring quite well yourself," she grinned gesturing to Amelia. "You look lovely, as always."

She recognized the sensation of Thomas' auristics and swiveled back to face him. Izuyanai furrowed her brow in contemplation, wearing the slightest of frowns.

"Avalis? The Lady of Divination? I don't care to have my future told, but I'll gladly pay if you can divine something else," the Kelvic said as she rummaged in her vest pocket for a few coins.

Humor, she believed, came from when one experienced the unexpected. People laughed because something out of the ordinary occurred. If someone were to divine the future, Izuyanai would have that much less to be entertained by.
User avatar
Izuyanai
I'm back!
 
Posts: 274
Words: 165305
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2014, 8:14 am
Location: Syka
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Spiritual Magic

Postby Amelia on May 29th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Image
”Thomas Cosa.” Amelia murmured, repeating the male’s name barely audibly to herself. It was a habit of hers, and though somewhat strange, it aided the blonde in not only remembering the name of a new face, but also whether they had met before. Lhavit was not the smallest of cities, but in Amelia’s line of work and her broad social circle, it was more than possible that she could be introduced to the same person twice and not even realise. As a slave to social conduct and etiquette, Amelia liked to avoid such unglamorous blunders as much as possible. Better to come across as flawlessly perfect than actually human.

But in the case of Thomas Cosa, Amelia was quite sure the two had never met before. She fixed him with another casually critical gaze, similar to the one a dealer might give an antique that has recently come into his possession. It wasn’t that Amelia was immediately assessing him – though she was equally aware that it was always important to know where one’s new acquaintances fell on the social ladder – but more she was trying to find a suitable place to fit him in her circle of acquaintances. He did not seem the sort to fit in with her other friends, the young men and women who drank late and spent their days preening themselves and their glittering possessions. But there was something oddly clipped about him, something that Amelia could almost recognise in herself. His posture was flawless, mirrored only by her own straight back and casually formal stance. She considered that perhaps he had been born into wealth, much like she, but had since fallen from the grace of the wealthy.

A most curious character, indeed.

”You look lovely as well, Izuyanai.” She said kindly, her hand gently touching the arm of the Kelvic beside her. Amelia had long ago given up with the false modesty with which others seemed to accept compliments. The pointless statements like Oh, I don’t look lovely, but you do! Why deny the truth for the sake of humility and modesty? It all seemed fruitless to Amelia, who rather liked hearing how pretty others thought she was.

”Oh. You’re a fortune teller?” It was hard for Amelia to hide the disdain in her tone as she listened to Thomas explain his stall. She had always placed fortune tellers and the like in the same basket as whores and scammers; people who look for a way to earn a quick kina and not bothering how. There was something classless about the work, but it contended with Thomas’s overall appearance. And for that reason– and perhaps because of his mention of a Goddess – Amelia shrugged her shoulders and proffered, ”Alright. I’ll gladly test your skill.” After fishing the necessary coins out of her clutch bag, she placed them onto Thomas’ table and awaited her turn to hear her the future.

oocSO sorry about this delay! RL really has a way to kick a person in the balls, but hopefully I’m back writing now. Apologies again!
Image
Image
User avatar
Amelia
Easily underestimated
 
Posts: 156
Words: 149648
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2015, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Spiritual Magic

Postby Thomas Cosa on June 2nd, 2016, 11:40 am

Image

Disdain. It shocked Amelia's aura a dried-blood red, murky and blackened, splashing it's smooth, bubbled texture with patches of rough, unwanted and obvious. Fortunte-teller. The words fell dead off her lips, uncareful and full of emotion, her body suddenly tense. Tied up and blind, Thomas would have still recognized disdain as sure as he knew the dawn from the afternoon. Still, being on the recovering end of such strong emotion was foreign, and entirely unpleasant.

"Yes, marked as I am by Avalis, I am a fortune-teller," Thomas smiled, reaching for the coin as he parroted her tone. As soon as the coin touched his skin, the world suddenly collapsed into a collage of ethereal abstract, translucent strings that connected all of life, each singing and screaming a story, whispering secrets and histories, each thread a link to a lifetime of memories waiting to be experienced. A thread wrapped around him, an echo of Amelia, the world coloring full of her memories.
---------------------------------------------------------
Alone, the purples and pinks of dusk cascading through her window, coloring her work with evening colors. Thomas -- she, Amelia -- moved with a practiced grace, careful as she lit a candle. Her desk was a mess of raw materials, crumpled designs, today's efforts wasted. She sighed, slumping into a chair, exhausted as she remembered the comforts of her old lie. The luxuries, the parties, the securities. All gone because of him.

The memories of her father burned her, irritating her in only a way that he could - can. Her poor mother. The desperate slut who'd taken him from them, and how pathetic he'd been, to be pulled away so easily.

Hadn't they been enough? Who would grow old with her mother? Why had he'd been so selfish?

---------------------------------------------------------
He pulled back with a gasp, the world pouring back, all too real. Avalis blessed him in more ways than one, he knew, but she showed him memories for more reasons than to simply show up a non-believer. Not that showing off his power and ability was anything but a blessing, but it was shallow and Avalis was above such a petty ideal -- Thomas, however, wasn't.

"Izuyanai, fine, I'll give you someone else's fortune," He started, his tone a bit practiced, his annoyance palpable. Why bother asking about someone else? "You'll have to give me a name though, or something of their's. Also a question you'd want answered," Thomas offered a smile, one familiar to Izuyanai, as it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"And Amelia? I'll need your hand, and a question," The amateur said, only pausing to steal a sip from his drink. His thoughts blurred pleasantly as he considered what he would tell her, how she would react. "And then I'll divine something about you, that deals with your question, etcetera, yaddah, yaddah. I'm sure you know the drill, Lhavit isn't exactly starving for fortune-tellers," Thomas tried a joke, although his tone was too sharp and too dry, his words brittle, and perhaps, a bit passive-aggressive.

Image
Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

User avatar
Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling
 
Posts: 681
Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Spiritual Magic

Postby Izuyanai on July 1st, 2016, 7:21 am

Image



"Still, you should do this more often," Izuyanai offered with a hint of amusement in her voice, and gazed back at the fortune teller's mask like smile. "It might prove to be a pleasant change from your usual setting."

She had a feeling Thomas wouldn't appreciate personal information being disclosed freely. Despite what anyone else thought, Izuyanai could be considerate, if it happened to suit her own mood. That contradiction was not lost on her as the fortune teller carried on with his cold demeanor, so unsuited for the festive night. It briefly crossed her mind that it might take more than just a few glasses from the Drinking Tent to ever get Thomas to truly lighten up.

The coin whispered and scraped as Izuyanai slid it across the surface of the table towards Thomas. Someone else's fortune it was, then. The problem was deciding on whom.

Izuyanai knew plenty of names. As she considered her options, a long list of them flew past in her mind's eye. Most of the titles were of people she had barely met and the oldest ones had already started to lose their meaning. However, the Kelvic wondered if she had any mementos. And of course she did.

The Kelvic briefly ducked her head to retrieve the pendant from around her neck. The blue stone's weight caused it to swing hypnotically like a pendulum as the cord balanced delicately around Izuyanai's fingers. Holding out the memento, she prepared to pose her question.

"I hope that will suffice," she said, indicating the jewelry. "My question will be...how are they doing right now?"

There were plenty of other more useful questions to be asked. Ones she didn't know the answers to. However, Izuyanai held the smallest twinge of doubt for this new source of knowledge, and was eager to test out its reliability.

The bartender rocked back on her heels, flashing a playful smile as she forgot her duties for the moment. They would manage while she took her well deserved break. For now, Izuyanai would witness the extent of her teacher's so called gift. She would know if he got anything blatantly wrong. Turning her head toward Amelia, the raven quietly waited to see what question the seamstress would ask.
User avatar
Izuyanai
I'm back!
 
Posts: 274
Words: 165305
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2014, 8:14 am
Location: Syka
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Spiritual Magic

Postby Amelia on July 26th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Image
Amelia could only chide herself for making her distaste for the male’s title of fortune teller so evident. A young woman of her social standard and upbringing should have known better. She should have smiled gracefully and feigned just enough interest to be polite. Instead, her gut reaction to such an unexpected occupation had gotten the better of her.

Thankfully, Thomas did not seem to mind too much. Amelia gave a crooked smile that was as close to bashful as she could muster. Even in the quake of a social faux pas conducted by herself, Amelia was still a proud young woman, backed by a childhood filled with lessons in etiquette. Everyone made mistakes, even people as perfect as she.

What happened next was quite unexpected and, if Amelia were to be brutally honest, a little disturbing. The coin was exchanged between the two of them, and in the instance that followed Thomas yanked himself backwards, gasping. Amelia also jolted away from the table, taken aback by the change in the male’s otherwise detached and aloof demeanour.

Just as I was beginning to think I’d met a nice, normal man…

Perhaps it was all an act, an attempt to try and convince Amelia that his abilities were superior to the other fortune tellers in Lhavit. Either way, the seamstress did not approve. Her groomed brows came together in yet another gesture of condemnation. It seemed that this male, this Thomas Cosa, was going to continue to push her buttons and limits until they parted ways.

Normality seemed to resume a mere tick later, leaving Amelia even more puzzled than ever before. Thomas Cosa – Amelia was one of those people that almost constantly addressed people by their full name if she knew it – was a curious individual, and the more time she spent in his presence, the more certain she was of this fact. But he was not necessarily unpleasant with his oddness, merely intriguing. He pushed the boundaries that Amelia had had enforced in her life to mark out those behaviours that are acceptable and those which are not.

But she did appreciate his attempt at humour, however wooden and dry his joke was. A fleeting smile flickered across her lips, softening her otherwise cautious and stern gaze.

“A question?” She said, a little dumbly. It hadn’t occurred to Amelia that more effort would be required on her behalf to have her future told to her. Wasn’t paying for this service enough? A cat-like tongue nipped out from between her lips, brushing her bottom lip pensively. What was it that Amelia wanted to know? And perhaps more importantly: what was it that Amelia wanted Thomas Cosa to know about her? Asking a question about her future could potentially give away any hopes and dreams that Amelia would rather keep to herself. She was a guarded young woman at the best of times, but keeping her inner most thoughts and secrets to herself was one of her utmost concerns.

But there was another question that lingered in the darkest corner of Amelia’s mind; one that she daren’t even admit to wondering. It was blasphemous, sinful, going against everything she had believed in for the past year. Swallowing awkwardly, she uttered the following words in a slow and weighted voice: ”I want to know if I’ll see him again. If it was worth it, all that he did.”

There. The words were out there, in the world. Amelia gave a sigh of relief, feeling intensely anxious and suddenly quite sick. Her green eyes slid to Izuyanai, framed by a guilt and self-consciousness that she longed the Kelvic would never see in her again. For all intents and purposes, Amelia felt as thought she may as well be standing there naked before the two of them.

I’d feel less exposed, anyway. She mused uneasily.
Image
Image
User avatar
Amelia
Easily underestimated
 
Posts: 156
Words: 149648
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2015, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Spiritual Magic

Postby Thomas Cosa on October 16th, 2016, 10:22 am

Image

Thomas grimaced as he reached into deep into the Chavi; something dull pricked against him, cold and heavy, empty. Pursed lips turned down, frowning, after a second try. A third, and then a fourth, and the novice seer carelessly tossed back the blue-stoned pendant, his expression an unhappy one. "Don't ask questions about the dead. That isn't my goddess' domain," He answered her, still and serious.

It wasn't as if Thomas hadn't tried before; when his mother died, he desperately threw himself at the block in his sight, each and every time a failure. Dira's wall was a painful reminder of his inability to See his mother, and that he was left with his memories, imperfect and mortal. Izuyanai's question, whether intentional or not, hadn't won the Kelvic any points with the animator.

Upset and unsetted, he turned to Amelia, snapping out a response.

"He doesn't love her, if that's what you're asking," Thomas huffed out a response, each word sharpened by his irritation. It would have amazed him, had he'd been of mind to notice it, how easily he reacted to Izuyanai, to her questions. "And obviously he misses you, you are his daughter," he added, unsure of where he wanted to go with her fortune with the minimal amount of information he'd garnered from his vision. Thomas couldn't explain his sudden urge to make everyone in his presence as miserable as he found himself, but he didn't bother to try and explain it; he just wanted it to be. "I'd imagine you could see him, if you cared," He shrugged, his magic settling over Amelia's glassy aura like a fine dust, desperate to see what kind of colors his fortune would stir up.

"Any other questions? I'm here all night," he muttered into his glass as he took another sip.

Image
Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

User avatar
Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling
 
Posts: 681
Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests