Solo Enough is Enough Pt 2

Jasmine goes looking for answers and never dreams of what she finds out

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Enough is Enough Pt 2

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 1st, 2016, 10:25 pm

8th Spring 516 A.V. Enough is Enough Part 1

Jasmine winced in pain as the fight a couple of days before had left many bruises on the woman. Glaring the blond planned to get to the bottom of what was going on between her parents and herself. The girl poked her head around seeing her father leave to train for the day. Growling Jasmine walked into the tent and made sure the flap closed behind her.

“Mom we need to talk now,” Jasmine said crossing her arms not in the mood to be pushed away. She wanted answers and by Syna she was going to get them one way or another.

“OH! Jasmine you startled me,” Rose said looking at the girl who had walked into the tent.

“I have some questions, and I want answers,” Jasmine said just staring at her mother.

Rose sighed and looked to her daughter, “I knew this day would come. Come and sit. Ask me what you wish.”

Jasmine walked over and sat across from her. It was time the drykas found the answers that had alluded her for so long simply because she was too young.

“I want to know about why dad pushed me away from the time I was thirteen years of age,” Jasmine said with a slight glare.

“It's because he is not really your Diakh,” Rose said looking down not able to face her daughter.

“WHAT?! What the petch do you mean I'm not his Dotra!” Jasmine said with a growl refusing to let any tears fall in front of her.

“I was engaged to Maxiums the night it happened. We had split up during the spring festival. I had too much to drink and ended up in another man's bed. The next day was the wedding so when we found out I was expecting; it never occurred to me that it was the other man's little one. Once you arrived and I saw the bright blond hair I knew it was not your father's hair. Out of fear for your life I told him that you should grow out of it as you got older,” Rose said and looked at her daughter gently.

Jasmine just stared in horror and shock at her mother.

“You LIED to me! My entire childhood was a LIE! How could you not tell me the truth!” Jasmine said with a growl as the tears welled up anyway.

“I didn't want to hurt you, Jasmine,” Rose said as her daughter shot up and started pacing trying to understand.

“Who is my Diakh? Who am I really? TELL ME!” Jasmine growled looking at her mother.

“Your Diakh was of the Racewind pavilion that was destroyed in the raid. He was killed a year after you were born by a predator while out hunting one day. The only thing they ever found was his broken bow and his Strider,” Rose said watching her still.

Jasmine sank to her knees just staring confused and a part of her broken.

The Clan is Strength.
The Clan is Life.
Last edited by Jasmine Stormblood on November 7th, 2016, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Enough is Enough Pt 2

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 1st, 2016, 10:51 pm

“Oh Jasmine please try to understand that I did this out of love,” Rose said and got up moving to her daughter and hugged her.

“No!” Jasmine pushed her away, “you did this to protect your reputation and Maxiums' reputation! It had nothing to do with me!”

Jasmine gasped hearing the flap open. She turned to look at the opening only for a man's fist to knock her away from Rose.

“MAXIUMS LEAVE HER ALONE! It is time she knew the truth! I can't keep lying to her,” Rose said standing between the two people.

“NO! ENOUGH OF THIS! I REFUSE TO PLAY FAMILY WITH SOME LITTLE RETCHED BRAT WHO IS NOT MINE! GET YOUR SHYKE PACKED AND LEAVE MY PAVILION GIRL! YOU ARE BANISHED FROM MY PAVILION! If I see you around here again I will have the Watch take you in,” Maxiums growled looking at the girl on the ground of his tent.

“Maxiums please reconsider! She won't survive without a pavilion to help her!” Rose said in horror.

“NO! He wants me gone so be it. I will find a way to survive,” Jasmine said and wiped the blood from her bottom lip standing up.

“Leave my pavilion NOW!” Maxiums growled watching the girl.

Rose watched her daughter leave the tent in horror and fear. Jasmine walked out and ran to her tent as the tears finally started flooding from her eyes. The girl fell to her knees within her tent and cried as her two hunting companions heard her. The pair stretched and pranced over to her pressing against her to show she was not along.

Jasmine sniffed and looked down at the pair, “we have to move guys.”

Lara and Haven just watched their human ready to do as she pleased.

“I'm glad I have you guys,” Jasmine said gently and looked out at the tents of her former pavilion, “let's get this move over with.”

The girl wiped her face and got everything put in her chests once more and got it attached to Chaser once more. The stallion snorted not happy about the extra weight.

“I know big boy,” Jasmine moved the stallion away from her tent and to the middle area between the clans, “this will have to do.”

Jasmine let the stallion graze beside her chests and went back to her tent. Several bells later she was once again set up away from those she once called family. Now the woman was alone in the world. Her life would never be the same after everything that had happened this day. Jasmine decided to just stay in for the day and do some cleaning quietly wanting some space from her culture and the world. Tomorrow it would be back to life as usual, surely the woman could allow herself a day of nothingness.

“Good bye,” Jasmine said gently as a tear fell down her cheek.

The Clan is Strength.
The Clan is Life.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Enough is Enough Pt 2

Postby Konrad Venger on April 23rd, 2016, 4:20 am

Nice job! Your work has pleased The Sloth!

Jasmine

XP:
Investigation - 1
Rhetoric - 1
Riding - 1

Lore:
Dealing with Uncomfortable Answers
The Drykas: Banishment, The Slow Death

Additional:
-Split lip (again) that will add to the previous busted lip from two days ago; will heal over in five days, but may leave a small scar/blemish after being split open twice in succession

Click Me! :
Oh, Jasmine... poor, poor Jasmine... oddly enough, this didn't feel rushed to me. Probably because I had the previous thread to frame everything nicely, but still... wow, I knew you'd get some backlash from all that, but it still hurt like a bugger to read it. Careful what you wish for, eh, Girl Who Wonders About Other Skies? ;-)

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4