OOC Info [OOC] Don't Lick the Icicles

This is the thread for anything and everything.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Inside the Icehouse is Avanthal’s development subforum. This forum is designed to support all Avanthal players in an OOC manner and allow players across Mizahar to contribute to the development of the city and the Vantha race. Found within are the Suggestion Box and other threads meant to contribute towards the development of the city as well as threads to aid players in their story and plot planning process.

[OOC] Don't Lick the Icicles

Postby Solemn Warborn on December 18th, 2016, 9:03 pm

I'll try to get to the grades here, Nemori.
Solemn Warborn
Even the broken can hope.

Words: 127195
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2014, 2:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Bluster on September 4th, 2020, 4:15 pm

Projected Opening

This is just an announcement for those who are interested. The projected opening date for Avanthal is October 1st. If that is changing, I’ll make another announcement here.
Bluster
Rant and rave. Our words are meaningless.

Words: 15774
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Race: Human
Office

Postby Bluster on November 5th, 2020, 2:19 pm

We’re open!

Welcome to Avanthal! Come join us. We’re open and ready to play. There are still some edits and additions being made, but play can begin.
Bluster

Office

Postby Bluster on December 1st, 2020, 3:24 pm

Hey, folks. Expect a registry and calendar in the next few days along with a write up for an addition to the Icewatch. I’m hoping to get started on some minor plot development this season and getting to know the characters who arrive to see how they fit into things and change the direction of Avanthal.
Bluster

Office

Postby Reverrsoi on February 3rd, 2021, 12:16 am

Hello, hello!
I'm planning on jumping into Avanthal shortly here so I thought I'd stop by quick and let people know I'm in the area. I'm not sure yet what everything will look like in terms of practicality, but I hope to have that all settled by the end of the season.

I'm also not super familiar with all the lore yet, so if I misstep at all please don't hesitate to point it out!
Reverrsoi
Player

Words: 15097
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2021, 4:18 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous