New Person Sunberth willing to relocate for right plot

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Fir Springhollow on June 8th, 2016, 2:23 am

Not my first rodeo when it comes to rp forums but it is here. So if any one needs help/has ideas let me know. Fir is in Sunberth at the moment but if it's a good idea I don't have a problem moving her. Look upon me and pity me!
Fir Springhollow
Player

Words: 5562
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2016, 2:08 am
Race: Human, Mixed

Postby Aladari Coolwater on June 8th, 2016, 6:07 am

Hello there!

Aladari is also in Sunberth at the moment. Although I don't necessarily have a specific plot in mind, I was looking to improve Aladari's social skills some, such as flirting or seduction, persuasion, or rhetoric, so perhaps Fir could help her with that (We could be each others' wing mans! :p). Besides that, Aladari is such a tomgirl, and she needs a good girl friend to help her out once in awhile.

Feel free to PM me if you want to set something up.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3