Old Threads

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Old Threads

Postby Savacea Jovellana on June 10th, 2016, 4:05 pm

I was wondering where you would submit old threads at and wage requests? (This was in Summer 515) I placed them in The Falyndar Region, since she was in Black Rock at the time. But since there is no ST.. I did not think that would be right.. I have been patient so far and will continue to be patient, I was just wondering :D. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thank you! :thumbsup:
Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Old Threads

Postby Ixzo on June 18th, 2016, 9:59 pm

I would simply submit them the old threads to their right request thread, graders will come through and finish them up for you.

As for the wage requests, I can only tell you that you cannot post them in the HD. I would PM another DS or Gossamer and ask if they can process them for you, since the region you did them in has no RS or DS.
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Old Threads