Was this my destiny? Yuck! (Adder)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Anu on January 1st, 2011, 12:09 pm

Anu whimpered and almost jumped back as he snapped at her. Her eyes instantly went to the ground and hands held to each other with crossed fingers.
She was surprised by his actions, but should it have been that way? After all, he did make that strange comment about her calling him Sir...

The apology though, seem to have taken all those thoughts away from Anu's head and she, once again, turned around towards him and gave him that big, beautiful smile of hers. What was this man doing to her? She had completely wiped out everything she knew about safety around him, which of course, was nowhere near good.
"It's ok... I understand why you reacted that way... "
And the way he talked about alcohol made her giggle. He was actually proud of what he did, even though it made him feel quite sick today.
"I never understood why alcohol is such a big thing... especially with guys?"

The question he made was something that finally got Anu's attention back. A more quiet place? Where? Why? How? What exactly did he plan on doing?
Anu didn't know the answer to any of these questions, and she, at this moment was quite torn up, when it comes to deciding, but that smile, his smile made a whole lot of things just go away in her head, which once again was far from a good thing.
"Where exactly would we be going then? I mean, is there a quiet place in Sunberth?"
Her fingers just held onto the cloak, covering her pale, and almost frozen, petite body. Every move was graceful, even the shivering that started about five minutes ago.
All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction
Anu
She, who they bow before...

Words: 27747
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Adder on January 1st, 2011, 12:52 pm

Adder's eyebrow arched higher and he smiled amusedly. What a delightful little critter this Anu was. She claimed she understood why he reacted that way. Rayne doubted it. He had grown up in this stinkhole Sunberth and managed to survive despite the odds. While she would have been at home on that isle, what was its name... didn't matter.

"Alcohol makes us 'men' feel as if we can take on the entire world" he began explaining, without really knowing why. "You should see a youth, hah. Suddenly he isn't afraid of asking the girl he has a crush on to dance with him." He was sure she knew social contact was eased and certain experiences intensified when consuming the right ammount.
"But I'm going to stop talking about that now... For obvious reasons..." He swallowed hard.

Adder Rayne had been leading the cute little Konti further to Sunberth's outskirts and now they found themselves exiting the city. The town didn't have any gates so one kinda walked in and out as one pleased. He had been careful to take her through quiet streets as to avoid attracting unwanted attention.

"There's this place a bet west from here where I liked to go. It's beautiful in the spring and summer..." Adder was suprised he had just said that. This didn't suit his rugged mercenary image? What would he blur out next? That he secretly like yellow and blue flowers?

It was a small walk to the cove sitting on top of the hill. Some rocks were littered across the hill and low bushes and trees dotted it, protecting the wanderers from the wind. In the spring this little hill was green and covered with flowers of all kind. Butterflies fluttered around and go from orchid to daisy and back again. Adder could see the large cloud and burning Slag heap from here and the bustle of the city. Ships entered and left the bay, with smuggled cargo and slaves. "This is what I meant with quiet." a winter wren sang its song from the bush. White clouds were drifting overhead.
Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things right!
Adder
a viper in the sand

Words: 35790
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 1st, 2011, 1:56 pm

Anu kept giggling as he talked about alcohol. She never did nor will she ever try it, but seeing people drunk was one of the funniest things ever, especially since they actually do not look all that great, just rather, stupid?
She didn't say anything about that, yet she just gave him a subtle compliment, not really knowing why
"Well, I doubt a man like you Adder, needs alcohol to feel great....", blushing lightly at that, she blinked a few times and smiled shyly.

Noticing him moving along the quiet streets made her think about what was going on still. Was this man going to take advantage of her or was he just trying to protect her? Those questions would be SO rude to ask, so she didn't really bother thinking about it... since going back now would not be something she'd enjoy in and her seduction was always there as a defense...

"There's this place a bet west from here where I liked to go. It's beautiful in the spring and summer...", he said, and Anu just smiled again, in a somewhat childish manner. He actually was soft, somewhere deep inside of his soul.
Anu was not one of those girls who believed everyone had a soft side, no. She just was quite good at noticing even the tiniest bit of that within a person.

She walked a bit slower then he did, watching him move from the side. He was strange, not human looking... Actually, he reminded of a Dhani, people her mother had told her about, but then again, he wasn't so monstrous. Maybe her mother was exaggerating? She doubted that... Her mother wouldn't put her daughter in risk willingly...

"Oh.... how beautiful...", Anu managed to whisper, looking all over the place as she stood right next to him. The way this place smelled, how alive and colorful it was. It was simply amazing... and not many words Anu ever used could describe how she felt when she actually thought of the fact that this man had brought her here...
It was nothing like she expected from him. After all, he was a male, living in Sunbberth and wearing leather....
Last edited by Anu on January 1st, 2011, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction
Anu

Character sheet

Postby Adder on January 1st, 2011, 2:29 pm

Adder laughed shyly about the compliment. There were indeed other things that could make a man feel as if he could take on the entire world. The touch of a woman for instance, or Anu's smile...

The small Konti whispered how beautiful it all was. Adder looked down at her, she fit right into this pristine picture of white purity. Rayne wanted to say something, tell her she resembled some sort of winter princess made out of snow so no mortal could ever hold her or she'd melt. But he kept his mouth shut and moved his tongue against the inside of his teeth instead, kicking about some snow. The wren finished his song with a high tune and flew off, down the hill.

After taking in the sight a while he asked her, "Would you like to see more? I got a secret here, down this hill... But you have to promis not to tell anyone about it." his tone was conspiratory and wrinkles of amusement appeared around his serpentine eyes.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 1st, 2011, 3:04 pm

Anu just smile warmly, at his laughter before letting her eyes go back to the little details that made this snowy place so colorful.
His feet kicking the whit cover made a soothing sound and for a second, Anu felt like one of those little girls who were on their first date and had no idea what to do next. A silly thought, isn't it?

His voice sounded so melodic with everything around Anu, so she just, without any particular reason sighed happily and with a bright and honest grin faced him, standing not more then ten centimeters away
"Oh? A secret? I'd like for you to show me... and I promise, I won't say anything to anyone..." Anu's eyes sparkled at the thought of this. Her adventurous spirit never actually has been this strong... or well, her sense of danger was never this dull...

That petite body just turned to the side, gracefully moving closer to the ground just so fingers could touch the diamonds covering the ground. The same way this little Konti touched the ground, she moved up, holding a few soft, cold flakes on her palm. An innocent smile appeared on her face before blowing against the skin and making the pearly white powder move towards Adder, melting when it touched his chest.
Anu

Character sheet

Postby Adder on January 1st, 2011, 7:40 pm

Adder frowned. What the heck was she doing blowing snow at him? Dusting it off with feigned effort and discontent he motioned and began walking down the hill. He entered a small wood consisting of bare bush and bald trees. Pushing the branches out of their way he quickly penetrated deeper into the vegetation.

After two or three minutes walking and hearing the snow crisp beneath his boots they hit black dirt. Five meters in front of them was a hot creek, steam reaching in the air. It had made the snow melt around it. Rocks surrounded it and provided a hot surface to lie down upon.

"Well... here it is..." he confessed shyly, rubbing the back of his head. He didn't think anyone knew of this besides him. Adder had stumbled on it a while ago after placing snares in the area.
As a half Dhani he enjoyed soaking in the pool's hot waters.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 2nd, 2011, 12:20 pm

Anu smiled at his frown. It seemed like this man was still trying to be all tough. Maybe he actually is like that? Naaaah, Anu couldn't believe that option even if it was right in her face.

Walking through the woods was quite complicated for Anu, since she was tiny and not really made for doing things like this.
Black dirt?! Anu just shook her head lightly, thinking of how bad this will look with her white outfit.
Steam, no snow, hot rocks... and a... a creek?

Anu looked at the man standing next to her and smiled wide. Looking all over the place, she found the cleanest spot of all and put her bag on it, lightly letting her fingers move over the cloak, unbuttoning the top of it and dropping it onto the bag.
Yes, she was as petite as one would imagine, but the outfit she was wearing revealed just enough to tickle one's imagination, but yet to keep her looking innocent. Like this

"This is amazing Adder... I've never seen ANYTHING like it here, in Sunberth....Thank you", she whispered as her fingers lightly moved up, over her hair, tying it just so it wouldn't get wet or dirty.
She then bent over slowly, pulling one of her boots off, after the other, before walking to him barefoot
"And what are you waiting for?"
Anu

Character sheet

Postby Adder on January 2nd, 2011, 5:59 pm

Anu was clearly impressed by this little oase of peace. The small Konti walked over to a large rock and dropped her bag and cloak on it. Indeed, she was petite but not juvinile or childish. No she had the figure and allure of an adult woman. Her clothing was as white as Adder's was black and dark brown.

The half-Dhani chose another rock not too far aff and draped his cloak over it before sitting down and facing Anu again. A cloud of mist from the pond flew over the black dirt and licked the surroundings.

His companion thanked him for bringing her here whilst tying her platina golden hair together. After which, she bent over slowly and removed her boots and approached him barefooted. Every move seemed to be measured and graceful.
Anu asked what he was waiting for. What did she mean? He shot her a glare of miscomprehension and couldn't avoid feeling dumb. Adder blinked his eyes a few times.

Then he smacked himself on the head. Anu meant she wanted to enter the hot spring! Of course! But did she mean for him to enter the spring with her or to stand watch? She seemed so innocent it would very possibly be the latter.
"A... a a.. Anu? What do you mean? If you want I'll watch your things while you bathe but are you sure you trust me enough for that?" He grinned wryly. "We Sunberthians are hardly the kind of people one would trust... You're not on your island anymore." No, this was the real world. Where the monsters, like he, lived and breathed.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 2nd, 2011, 6:43 pm

Anu giggled quietly at his confused looking face. It was rather strange for her to be around a man, especially alone and in a quiet place like this, but for some reason, she didn't feel like she was in any kind of danger whatsoever.

Smacking himself made Anu tilt her head and grin somewhat playfully. This man really knew how to make her giggle and feel happy. Her fingers moved along her skirt and gently pulled it down as she was listening to him talk, standing there, before him in her underwear and a rather short top.
Yes, it was extremely strange for a Konti to do that around men from Sunberth, since well, it was far from safe, but Anu just made a short, rather logic comment
"Well, if you were that bad, you wouldn't have asked me, would you Adder?"

The same, old, innocent and beautiful smile curled her lips before she slowly moved her arm up, and after turning around she peeked over her shoulder, looking at Adder in a quite seductive way, calling him closer by moving her finger.
Anu

Character sheet

Postby Adder on January 2nd, 2011, 7:09 pm

"Well, if you were that bad, you wouldn't have asked me, would you Adder?" she asked and treated him to the same old smile she had seemed to have mastered and molded into perfection.
"How do you know this isn't all a scheme to con you out of your valuables" Adder amphesized valuables as if alluding to something. "and this is not all part of an evil plan where there are other men hiding in the branches, waiting to get their hands on you..." Rayne's tone was dark and foreboding but he smiled warmy and winked.
He tilted his head in an appreciative manner as she stood there in her underware. Anu had awoken his desire and certainly peaked his interest.

After she had shot him a seductive glance over her shoulder and calling him closer with her delicate finger, there could be no more doubt. Anu wanted to enjoy the warmth of the hot spring together.

Adder quickly unbuckled his leather belt and stripped from his leather armour. He placed his dirk against the rock, with the tip in the dark soil. After removing his leather trousers he felt the bite of the winter on his skin. Suddenly he remembered something... But by then it was already to late.
Scales ran down his vertibrae and expanded to his shoulders. Other parts of his body were also covered with them. Chitinous smooth mail in dark red, bright yellow and black. "Yeah... These are... well... I'm half Dhani." he struggled getting the words out but felt reliefed once they came.

Rayne began collectin his clothes, ashamed of himself as he expected he had scared Anu.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

PreviousNext