OOC Info Kenash Fall 516AV Registry

Post here first! Help us know who's what!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

Kenash Fall 516AV Registry

Postby Belinda on September 14th, 2016, 12:59 am

Character Name:Belinda Lucavis
Sex/Age/Race: Female, 21, half Human/half Beshiran
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro):Freeborn
Duration of stay: till the cows come home, Moooo
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: get Belinda somewhat sober and realize her potential.
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: I miss rping Belinda. I find her refreshing and fun.
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: combat threads, rommance, intrigue, spy vs ?
Comments: PM you what i would like to do :)
Belinda
Player

Words: 60966
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2016, 6:29 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Kenash Fall 516AV Registry

Postby Latch on November 2nd, 2016, 6:32 pm

Character Name: Latch
Sex/Age/Race: Male/24/Human
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro): Freeborn, for now
Duration of stay: Indefinite
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: Finish apprenticeship, cozy up to some Dynasty members
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Get Latch initiated into the Kaizu branch of the Rujaro, start a long-term espionage plot
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: Intrigue, Mystery, High-Suspense and Character Development. That sort of thing
Comments: Can't wait to get started plotting and RPing with you guys. Drop me a PM if you want to get some ideas for a thread going.
Latch
Just a Locksmith

Words: 13030
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2013, 1:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous