Closed The Morning After

What can happen... Does

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

The Morning After

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on August 17th, 2016, 1:55 am

The morning After
22nd of Summer 516AV
The room was silent. Dull fires lit the shadows dancing across the walls. Stilled breath of two lovers escaped from beneath warm blankets. Skin against skin in a warning embrace as the two slept passionately together. Him on his back arms around her holding her close as her head gently lay on his barren chest. His legs open allowing her to nestle her own between them as she laid on her side next to him. Her hand delicately placed above his heart, comforting her while she soundly slept in his arms. Their own comforts heightened by the close proximity of each other. Safe. Secure. Passionate.

Epifanio had never enjoyed the comforts of a woman in such a manner. He had never fallen asleep with one in his arms. Aliana was his first. His first to stay after making love. His first to kill him. Aliana was perhaps the richest gem he had found in Avanthal. Her tempest like that of a violent snow storm. Her passion glowing brighter than any glowstone. Her smile devious and tempting. Her body alluring and strong.

She quickly made him forget. Forget about his worries in this world. Forget about his act about the city. Forget that love wasn’t real. His construed values in life, his principles and antics of being a ladies man. She complimented his more tender attributes, and there she was. He felt her presence through even sleeping. He ever tight grasp on him. As of not wanting to let him go. It only made him tighten his against her. He didn’t want to let her go.

His dreams would have once been a feverish nightmare, but instead made him smile while he slept. His devotion to music only paired by the ultimate devotion to another. A devotion lasting and uncompromising. His dreams that of a future he could never believe to actually come true.

Slowly opening his eyes he was met by stray hair that wasn’t his own. At first confused he looked over to Aliana still asleep upon his chest. Her soft skin pressing against his, warming his body. Smiling he reached down and kissed her forehead slightly. After he sung soft words into her ear she wouldn’t understand in Vantha. “Aliana, how you treat me so. I think I’ve fallen. Fallen in love with you.”

As he finished the words slight tears pushed from his eyes, and he couldn’t understand it. He was happy, but didn’t understand why he had water coming from his eyes. Closing them he cuddled Aliana closer to his body and dozed off again in a light sleep.

Shimoje was here?
Last edited by Epifanio Snowsong on August 17th, 2016, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Words: 96514
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2016, 12:05 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Avanthal Seasonal Challenge (1)

The Morning After

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on August 17th, 2016, 2:30 am

☾ Title and Date ☽

Aliana slept peacefully curled up to the man beside her. Most morning she could be found curled up in a tight ball under all the covers. The woman did not find warmth very easily in the mornings upon first waking. But the morning after their night together the dark haired woman couldn't have been happier. She truly had feelings for him, but knew she was nothing more than a new conquest. Sighing with a soft smile the raven haired girl dreamed of having a happy family. Knowing her luck though it would never happen no matter what she did.

“Mmmm no kids put that down,” Aliana said in her sleep.

Pulling him closer with her arm the beauty was happy to feel the man pull her closer to him. Aliana slept against Epifanio gently listening to the spoken words. Something about those words made her feel at peace. As if nothing could take him from her, however somewhere deep within the woman knew there was no truth to such a thing. Surely the man beside her had someone else intended for him. The Isur would remain alone no matter what her heart felt.

“Don't worry about me. Go you care for her, I was nothing more than a fling,” Aliana whispered again in her sleep.

Soft tears fell from the woman's eyes. Aliana was never one to open up about her fears, but in her dreams was a different story.

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Morning After

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on August 18th, 2016, 5:40 am

Title and Date
Waking up the bard didn’t want to move. He didn’t want to disturb the woman as she slept. He likely thought he would be hit again or worse buried alive. Though it was a humorous story. One that Epifanio likely would keep to himself. After a while he casually readjusted himself to try and prevent his other much more awake part from disturbing Aliana.

Muttering soft words once again in vantha the bard started to rub her forehead while running his fingers through her scalp and hair. The soft touches would gently massage her. It was something he remembered his mother doing to him both in waking him up and putting him to sleep. Though, he did it without even giving it a second thought.

“good morning Aliana.” He spoke softly then continued on. His delicate whispers penetrating the silence.

“there are things you must know about me. You already probably know that I’m a bard. I have a reputation. One I don’t intend to keep. I’m tired of being looked as that guy…”

Sighing the vantha want sure how much Aliana would understand.

“I’ve had a complicated life for a Vantha. Both my parents were killed by a polar bear. I was left without family for a long time.”

This by far wasn’t a normal thing for vantha. Most families lived long lives with each other. Blessed and taken care of by their good morwen. Although he would never admit it be partially blamed morwen for what happened. How could she allow one of her prized polar bears to do such a thing to be children?

Misery befell his face as he talked and tried to explain more of himself to her.

“as a bard I sing, dance, play music, and tell stories. Though I also act and gain information from people. You never know what useful information you can find from others. I live every day of my life as a false person. I put on different face than what others normally see.”

The bard tried to explain the best he could go her, but some things got lost in his translation. It was a bit frustrating not being able to tell her exactly what he wanted to say and how.

“im a man of many talents. I use those talents in my profession. But only you have seen the true me. “

He was pouring out his heart to her, and want even sure if she was able to grasp the severity of what he was saying. Though through it all he looked down at her and finally decided to entwine his hands in hers. His fingers gently flowing through her hand to lock with hers. His thumb slowly rubbing against the back of her hand while he smiled in the process.

“I still don’t even know your full name or where you come from.”

“I understand if that is too much for you. I understand if I am too much for you.”

The bard attempted to get up, thinking that he would never find what he says truly looking for. This woman would end up just like the rest. Using him just as much he used them. She would be no different…

He was ready to leave her as if suddenly feeling uninvited in her home, but it would be her actions that would decide whether or not he would stay. Whether or not he was wrong about her.
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Morning After

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on August 18th, 2016, 8:10 pm

☾ Title and Date ☽

Soft touches woke the woman from her slumber. Looking up she smiled at the man as he spoke to her. Cuddling up to him more Aliana was content to stay in his arms all day.

“Mmmm good morning Epifanio,” she said letting him play with her hair.

Listening the woman tried to understand everything he was saying to her. She had not expected him to open up to her the way he did. Looking up the young girl was still unsure of what to say. Aliana did not know the pain of losing her parents. Shifting some she watched him while propped up on one arm. When he suddenly moved to get up the dark haired woman backed up so that she ended up sitting on her feet. Moving some the girl wrapped her arms around his shoulder putting her head on his shoulders wanting him to know that she was there for him.

“There are some things that as an Isur, I was taught to keep secret from what we call outsiders. But, I want to get to know you better and for you to know me,” she said against his shoulder gently.

Even though it was against what her culture believed in Aliana wanted Epi to know everything about her. Taking a deep breath the woman raised her head and reached around gently turning his head to her. Kissing him softly, she pulled away looking at the man with a smile.

“Ask me and I will tell you anything. You aren't too much for me at all,” She said.

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Morning After

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on August 18th, 2016, 9:59 pm

Title and Date
Epifanio had no idea how to act now in this story of situation. He never had to deal with. To say he was surprised when she latched into his arm when he attempted to leave the bed would be the least you could say. He had a fluffy of mixed emotions. His mind went rampant with different thoughts, and he was still completely naked. Exposed. He couldn’t hide anything from this woman. Nestling himself against her after accepting her kiss… he embraced her in a sweet hug. It was long and he was dependent on leaving on her shoulders.

“It’s not going to be easy. There are some things you won’t understand. I’m sure there is a lot I won’t understand about you. I will do my best. Until that best is broken I am yours.”

Once again his heart was pounding. He never left the engrave of the hug while stating that. He was afraid of what she would say. No clear idea why, but regardless he unintentionally pulled her closer to his torso in the strong embrace.

After Aliana said what she needed he would get up reluctantly and tend to the fire. It was his turn to take care of her. He could tell that she was tense. After dropping some wood into the fire, attempting to be careful not to smother it be went back to her.

“You took care of me. Now it’s my turn. Lay down. No on your stomach.” He said while smiling.

“now close your eyes”

“Don’t ask. Just trust me.”

The bard went off after she closed her eyes and retrieved his gamba case. At first Aliana might think he was about to play a song for her, but she couldn’t be more wrong. Retrieving his water skin and some oil he borrowed to help his instrument in staying well treated from the harsh environment… he mixed some of the oil with the water creating a very slick ointment to be used on her skin.

Attempting to heat the water and oil mixture be went over to the fire and gently placed it in the hearth for a few moments. Testing it with his finger it was just a little bit too hot for him. Regardless he was able to put his hands in it and lubricate them genuinely. Waking back over to Aliana be poured a little bit of the liquid down her back letting it nestle in the sole of her back.

Taking his hands and fingers he gently started to rub her back. Feeling every bit of her body he noticed how the spine in the middle of her back and seemed different than his own though couldn’t figure out how. Tracing the outside of her spine up to her neck then out and down applying more pressure on her shoulders he then reached down and kissed the side of her neck.

“just relax and enjoy yourself. Your too tense.”

Once again working to massage his partner he gently attempted to massage both of her arms moving them down to beside her. He found the colored arm strange, but regardless he massaged it with even pressure unsure of if it would do anything or not.

Further working on her body his hands, wrists, and arms began to tire. Taking a short break from the massage he started to talk.

“there is no rush. You’ll tell me what you want me to know when you are ready.”

He wasn’t the best at massage. Occasionally be would accidently pinch Alianas muscles and was unable to recognize where her knots were. Regardless if she never experienced such a thing it would feel very relaxing and pleasurable to her.
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Morning After

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on August 19th, 2016, 2:50 am

☾ Title and Date ☽

Smiling the woman kissed on his forehead when he laid back against her. Keeping her arms around him the girl giggled when he hugged her close to him. It had been quite some time since she had been this happy around somebody else. Listening to the man in her arms the girl smiled gently and held him back just as tightly not wanting to ever move.

“It will be hard yes, but I don't want to lose any one again,” Aliana said and put her head in the crook of his shoulder.

She closed her eyes gently as her hand had once again found its way to cover his heart once more. Slowly beginning to fall asleep again, she whined when he got up. Laying on the mattress she pulled the sheet up to cover her chest and ass. Rubbing her eyes she watched the man start a fire and smiled gently. Looking at him confused she started to question why he wanted her to close her eyes, but refrained when he asked for her trust. Closing her eyes the girl listened to his movements, furrowing her brow she swore that he had opened up Eiseen's case. Listening she became even more confused when no music started. Reaching up she scratched her nose gently before curling her arm back up under her. A light shiver went down her spine when he poured the hot liquid on her back. Giggling a little when he kissed on her neck, she looked up at him.

“Don't tease,” Aliana said.

She allowed him to pull her arms down and relaxed completely under his touch. Her eyes fluttered shut happy to have found him. A sudden loud knock on the door caused the raven haired woman to sit up. Pulling the sheet up some the girl completely covered her chest.

“Who is that?” She asked and looked up at Epi confused.

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Morning After

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on August 19th, 2016, 5:08 am

Title and Date
Epifanio was enjoying exploring Alianas body one again in the most delicate of ways. As his hands glided over her curves and massaged at her muscles they descended slowly in a rhythmic motion known only to those that were musically inclined, and Aliana was his instrument. His skills fingers played her in a fine melody of relaxation and seduction.

He had no intention of teasing her, but after she complained he could see how that would be the case. In a way he was teasing himself as heat emanated from his body remembering the events of the day before. Today was a brand new experience, and one that he was sure that both would enjoy. He enjoyed using his hands to do things to Aliana that would create a flurry of emotions. Just as he was starting to work his way from her back to over her ass and between her thighs, massaging in a circular method the two were disturbed by rather loud knocks on her door.

“were you expecting some one today?” he asked with a slight sigh. Blood still closing through him. He was interrupted in his performance. Something he didn’t take lightly.

Walking over to the door and picking up his bow and an arrow with his still oily hands, he intended to just open it up enough to peer outside and turn whoever it was away. Taking a deep breath be struggled to open the door with his oiled hands.

Slightly opening the door a rather large intruder clad in ice watch garb rushed in with sword drawn with a few remaining outside.

The large man started to shout in common before finally realizing he intruded on some sort of perversion of a couple.

“Ice watch was alerted to a murder that you-“ looking around the man all angered and flustered immediately set his eyes on Aliana naked but covered up then peered over to the bard.

“Is something wrong petching intruder? “ epifanio said while drawing an arrow back at his throat. In the process his hand slipped and dropped the arrow after slightly knocking it.

Staring down at Epifanio the large man chuckled “What are you going to shoot me with. Looks like your – uh- arrow is attached to you there. “

Epifanio struggled out a slight smile from the predicament he was in but was still embarrassed…
“What business so you have here to barge in on a naked man. “ Epifanio said angrily. He was half tempted to kill the man just for staring at Aliana. In the process he moved so that he put himself between Aliana and the ice watch member. His muscles tightened and the only thing Aliana would be able to see was a fine view from behind.

“We were actually searching for a dead man. Looks like you are very much alive though… “ said the ice watch member. “We will have to take her in for questioning though. She was seen dragging a body out of the city. “

“over my dead body you will… “ he declared angrily after scratching a little bit between his legs. If he was to be intruded upon he would make it as awkward as he could for the petching ice watch member.
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Morning After

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on August 19th, 2016, 6:34 pm

☾ Title and Date ☽

Looking at the man confused Aliana shook her head no. The woman not been expecting any kind of company, Epifanio's or otherwise. Turning towards the door more she startled some when a rather large man threw open the door and charged in past him. Backing up some the girl stared at him still stunned at the apparent rudeness of these men or well the one.

“Ice watch was alerted to a murder that you-” the man stared before flushing.

Aliana looked at him like he was crazy as he looked between her and Epifanio. So someone had seen her dragging him out of town. Holy Petching Hell she is screwed! How is she supposed to explain what happened without being thrown out of the city. Turning her head the woman looked at Epifanio worried suddenly. Looking down slightly the woman blushed seeing him standing proud. Putting a hand over her mouth she tried to stifle a giggle. There were marks on his back from where she had clawed him the night before.

“We will have to take her in for questioning,” is all the woman heard when her mind snapped back to reality.

“What ever you have to ask me, you can ask me here. I am not going anywhere with you people,” Aliana said looking at the man not backing down.

“You insolent little rat! You are coming with us whether you want to or not,” The man said and motioned for the other two to enter as well.

Aliana looked at Epi knowing they couldn't take on three trained men. With a sigh the woman got everyone's attention.

“Fine! Call off your dogs and let me get dressed,” Aliana said the man nodded and moved to just outside the door with the other two.

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Morning After

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on August 20th, 2016, 4:19 am

Title and Date
Epifanio was having no part of it. Standing there completely exposed be knew that he couldn’t do much. Not against the ice watch. This only made him start to despise the ice watch even more. There would be no way that he would allow them to belittle and question Aliana. She was an outsider, and was trying to gain reputation within the city still. Seeing as how threatening them would have no use be set his bow against the wall.

Now speaking in vantha the bard started to express his anger. “THIS is how you treat your people? Aliana here is my responsibility, and you have no right to make assumptions. She probably made that sword your holding. So you really want to piss off both a bard and a city blacksmith?”

Epifanio turned to look at Aliana. His anger only grew knowing that she wouldn’t be able to defend herself. Speaking again in vantha the bard went on to explain the ideal. “Surely, you know of me. Aliana here was helping me in an act and story! I was that man she dragged out of the city. In sure you know that. So what is the deal?”

Walking over to Aliana he spoke softly in common. “you’re stronger than that. Sit back down. I will go outside and handle this.”

As the large man exited the comforts of her room epifanio took his time in getting dressed. “oh no. They can wait. They are on my time.”

Leaving most of his possessions in her room he left her room fixing her one quick look before exiting. He chose to speak to them outside in common. The bard started to yell at the ice watch and caused a scene as people were curious if what was going on.

“first off, never ever call anyone a rat while I’m around. You have no right to insult other. Also, I am the one that you wanted to find out about, so why barge in knowing that I was alive?”

The larger man started to look around noticing people now gathering around them and the other I’ve watch members. They took a very defensive stance with their swords at the ready.

“oh what, now you look to strike an unarmed man. If morwen heard of this she would not be the generous loving goddess you respect. So respect me and Aliana! She did nothing wrong!”

The three men were completely dumbfounded and didn’t know how to react. They knew that in avanthal a bard was a big deal. Bards single handily helped words and story pass from person to person within the city. Epifanio knew his position in the city and didn’t take kindly to be barged in at the least.

“Fairly well Epifanio. But if we see anything suspicious of her again both of you will have to leave. I will make sure of that myself.” The man said as walking away with his lackeys. Epifanios blood was boiling, and he never felt so angry. This was partially his own doing. He let his act go too far, and now even the ice watch was aware of him. He had no idea what people would think of him after this, but a few women giggled at him. Walking by them he noticed one of them to be one of his prior “acquaintances” and lashed out at her. “What is so funny, huh?”

“I heard they saw you naked, epi! I bet they were jealous.”
“because you would know the difference between us right?” he said before opening the door to Alianas room. After entering the room he slammed the door and placed his back against the wall then slides down as if in defeat, breathing heavily, his hands on his knees.
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Morning After

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on August 21st, 2016, 5:15 am

☾ Title and Date ☽

The woman watched as Epifanio started shouting at the men. Looking at him confused anyone could see that she did not understand their language very well. Aliana was slowly beginning to pick up on a word or two. Or at least there was hope that she was, whether it was true or not would remain to be seen. The girl stood up to get dressed when he gently touched her shoulder telling her to sit back down. He was going to stand before them once more on her behalf. Watching the man get dressed she wondered if he should really be taking so long.

“You aren't going to dress faster?” Aliana asked.

She made a face as if to silently say 'oh' then watched him. Looking at the man worried the woman nodded when he stepped out the door. Once more hearing the man shouting she quickly got dressed, or well just slipped on some short and a top not worrying about under garments at the moment. Quietly moving to the door the woman put her ear against the wood listening. A small blush crept on her face knowing that this man was willing to fight his own people for her. Aliana heard a woman say something about the men seeing Epifanio naked and his size. With a light growl she moved back across the room and tended the fire as he walked in. Looking over she lightly winced when he slammed the door.

“Epi,” Aliana said while walking over.

She knelt beside him facing putting her fingers through his. Pulling his hand up she put it over her pounding heart reminding him that she would not go anywhere.

“I'm here. Thank you for what you've done. I hate that all I seem to do is get you in trouble with people. Can you ever forgive me?” The woman asked gently and put on hand on his cheek making him look to her.

There were no tears this time, but she did have sorrow and regret in her eyes for everything that had lead to this. Well almost everything, what came after their misadventure had been amazing.

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras