[Collab] Free Boxcodes Here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

[Collab] Free Boxcodes Here

Postby Karin on August 17th, 2016, 11:47 am

Hello all!

I already have a boxcode thread here in this forum, so some of you may be wondering why I'm making another one.

The basic reason is that sometimes, an image will grab me, and I will have to make a boxcode out of it. But then, it doesn't fit with my characters, who do I give it to? The answer is: anyone who wants it! I'll be plonking my random creations here for anyone to use.

I'm also really open to the idea of others using this thread for the same thing: if you want to share your artistic talents but don't have a particular PC in mind for them, then this thread is open to you. All I ask is that you leave a copy of the code underneath.

The only rule to consider is this: please credit the author of the boxcode! However, you can mess around with the codes if you wish, make different fonts if you don't like one, or change the colours around to suit you.

One last thing: I'll also drop anything that I learn about the codes and about image editing- not that I'm that brilliant at it, mind you! But sharing is caring, after all. :P

Enjoy!

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Lions

Postby Karin on August 17th, 2016, 12:25 pm

Q

Date,
Time,
Location etc.

Q

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Q

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53543[/img][/center][style=background-color:#E8D6C8;color:black;padding: 5px; width: 590px; margin: auto;][indent][center][webfont=DamaskDings1][size=150]Q[/size][/webfont]

[googlefont=Slabo 27px][size=120][b]Date,
Time,
Location etc.[/b][/size][/googlefont]

[webfont=DamaskDings1][size=150]Q[/size][/webfont][/center]
[left][googlefont=Slabo 27px][size=110]Text here...

[/size][/googlefont][/left][center][webfont=DamaskDings1][size=150]Q[/size][/webfont][/center][/indent][/style][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53544[/img][/center]

Karin
Ocean gazing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Flourishes

Postby Karin on August 17th, 2016, 1:13 pm

Sometimes it's nice to have little floral patterns or breakers between text. Here's a couple all laid out... because goodness knows I can never be bothered to look through them all properly.

P.S. They're all webfonts, so to use them it is {webfont=DamaskDings1}J{/webfont} except with square brackets.

There's also a full list of webfonts here, for those who don't know.

Letters DamaskDings1 Floralia Kingthings_Flourishes
A/a= A/a A a A/a
B/b= B/b B b B/b
C/c= C/c C c C/c
D/d= D/d D d D/d
E/e= E/e E e E/e
F/f= F/f F f F/f
G/g= G/g G g G/g
H/h= H/h H h H/h
I/i= I/i I i I/i
J/j= J/j J j J/j
K/k= K/k K k K/k
L/l= L/l L l L/l
M/m= M/m M m M/m
N/n= N/n N n N/n
O/o= O/o O o O/o
P/p= P/p P p P/p
Q/q= Q/q Q q Q/q
R/r= R/r R r R/r
S/s= S/s S s S/s
T/t= T/t T t T/t
U/u= U/u U u U/u
V/v= V/v V v V/v
W/w= W/w W w W/w
X/x= X/x X x X/x
Y/y= Y/y Y y Y/y
Z/z= Z/z Z z Z/z

Karin
Ocean gazing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

WIP

Postby Karin on August 17th, 2016, 4:30 pm

e Date, Time, Location etc. e

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Karin
Ocean gazing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)